Blacktail Deer Plateau Girl Talk
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Aw, but perhaps some mother daughter time?

Blue Willow had decided to search for each of her children in turn and spend some time with them. Then it would be time to seek out Lasher. She wanted to talk to him anyway. Winter was coming and with it, her fast coming heat cycle. She pushed that thought aside, truth be told, she was perfectly happy with their three children. She would speak with him though eventually.  Shaking her head, she traversed the loam and sniffed the few trees.

Finally, she came to stop on a small hillock overlooking some of the plateau. She smiled and tipped her muzzle back calling out to @Eilidh . Then she settled to her haunches and looked out over the land. It was beautiful here, there was no denying that. She wondered what Eilidh would want to do, perhaps just talk or maybe hunting?
Hello Everyone. It's been forever.
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Behati was crap-your-pants excited. She had never belonged to a pack - not truly - and the first evidence of settled wolves that she stumbled across was the one that she joined. The Alpha was handsome - a broad, stone-wrought creature with kind eyes and a somewhat nervous demeanor. Not at all like Daddy, but nevertheless enticing to the young girl. She practically skipped onto the Plateau when he eventually accepted her and, after promising to do her best for the pack, scampered off to find packmates.

Blue Willow was the second wolf she saw. The Beta, she knew, and made sure she approached the lady with the respect this entitled her to. Bowed low and with her tail tucked, the excitable, caramel-coloured slip of a girl crept out from the shrubbery, woofing a polite hello to her new superior. "H-hi! I'm new - so new, like five minutes ago new, ehahaha!"  she babbled crazily, ears rising and then slapping back down against her head when she remembered herself. Balls!
i gave until my soul hurt
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh had been busy lately, at least as busy as a puppy could be. She explored with her brothers, played tag and chase, tried her paw at hunting a few things (not successfully, either). She had tried to move into the adult ranks by acting adult-like, but it backfired. As soon as she got a cold, she was a blubbering mess and wanted to be cuddled by her parents. She wondered if adults ever felt that way when they were sick.

When her mother called for her, Eilidh was digging a hole. With clumps of dirt still clinging to her creamy fur, the young chronicler apprentice answered her mother's call on swift paws. As she approached, she saw her Mamma and began talking. "Mamma, guess what! I was digging-" Her words stopped mid-sentence as she saw the other nearby. She smiled softly, her emerald eyes cold as gems, and took her spot next to her mother. "Who are you? I'm Eilidh."
Trades
Caregiver (5/5) / Medic (1/10)
Naturalist (0/5) / Botanist (0/10)
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
HAHA oh my gosh you made me think of Bobby Singer from Supernatural

Blue knew there had been new blood entered into their ranks, but she hadn't met them all yet. Pearl had been the newest she had met. The girl that met her now, was a little older than her own children, but not by much a few months at most she'd wager. She had a pretty little coat, one that Blue wasn't used too. It was very appealing though.

She smiled in mild amusement at the vigor of the young lass in front of her. She chuckled and spoke softly, Hello then. I'm Blue Willow. What might your name be? And welcome to the pack

Blue smiled as her daughter trotted towards her, her eyes sparkled at the girls white coat splashed with dirt and debris. She was hardly ever as white as she was supposed to be. Blue leaned forward and nudged the girl gently with her nose. Hello Eilidh. What were you digging up? I was just asking this lovely young lady myself what her name was.
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Love that show. I just watched the first episode of S11. :O

Blue Willow had a soft, sweet voice to match her husband's. Behati imagined them floating around the world together, being generally mystical and benevolent. The image made her giggle rather than respond, and in the time it took to draw breath for words, Eilidh had turned up. The younger wolf eyed her with a smidgen of suspicion, and Behati had to stop herself from glaring back. The girl had a striking coat and fine features, beautiful despite the bib of dirt she was currently sporting. To Behati, who knew nothing of the pup's failures at breaking into the adult ranks, she looked very much in control of herself. Daddy's princess, the stranger wagered.

Whilst all of this intense thinking was going on behind her eyes, Behati managed to keep the truth off her face - not with a handsome and unreadable mask, but by looking constipated and confused. Her face eventually eased into a wide but (miraculously!) close-lipped smile. "I'm Behati," she replied, trying her hardest to emulate the family's fairy-like voice. "Well met." Well met? Behati scrunched up her nose. Who said well met any more? God. "..what were you digging for?" the newcomer asked Eilidh, moving swiftly on.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh stared at the girl called Behati for a long moment, chewing over words she could spit or whisper back, depending on her mood. After a pause, Eilidh decided Behati probably meant no harm, and flashed her a small grin. "Hi, Behati.

Then she turned back toward her Mamma, and with a smile that sparkled, relayed her story. "I was digging for bones and sticks Cas and I buried, and I found a jaw!" Not that Eilidh had actually seen a jaw before close-up, but nobody really had to know that. It was the story that was fun, not the reality. Eilidh would soon learn that stories were not quite her forte, but she liked telling them just the same.
Trades
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue had often thought of herself and Lasher. They were well matched pair for the most part. They had both been raised in similar situations, both had similar ideals, and both were free spirits of a sort. Blue looked at the girl giggling and her own smile twitched. She wasn’t sure what they were to be giggling at, but the girls laughter was infectious. Blue took a moment to take her daughter in, another small smile formed across her maw at the dirt on her daughters white coat. Sometimes she wondered if one of the boys would have been better suited for a white coat. 

Behati. I like that name.

She turned back to her daughter, glancing towards Behati as she spoke, looking at her to show she was interested in her conversation too. A jaw? Of what type of animal? You can use jaws for all sorts of things did you know that. Decoration, you can also use it to scrape off hair from a wound or a scab if you need to clean out an infection. Or they are nice to just chew on as well. Did you find the sticks and bones you were looking for as well?
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Sticks and bones? Behati listened to the family's exchange, feeling way too cool for so mundane a subject. She resisted the urge to blurt out a sentence that started with 'On the road...', and settled for feeling smug about how cool and wild her own upbringing had been. In actual fact, Aikasarria had shielded her from many of the open road's dangers, and the adventures she counted as hers were in fact second hand.

"Hello, hello," she responded in a chirpy tone, taking a back seat whilst mother and daughter talked. She sloped off soon after that, pretending to follow some scent trail and bidding both wolves a good day when she was far enough away that she had to announce her departure officially.

Exiting! Sorry for holding this up.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh was excited to learn about her mother's art of healing. She had never known much about it before, but today, for some reason, her mother's knowledge excited her. "Mamma, will you teach me how to be a healer?" It was set, then, in her mind: she would be a chronicler and a healer. But what else? She wasn't tall or strong, so she couldn't be a warden or warrior. There were other things she could probably do, too, but she would make that decision later.

The girl, Behati, wandered away and finally left. Eilidh thought she was a weird one and turned back to her mother without much more thought to the other. "Yeah, I found my sticks! I think Cas got into it though and chewed on mine a little." She stuck her tongue out at the thought of her brother digging in her treasure cache, but smiled again. "What are you doing today, Mamma?"
Trades
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue smiled as it was clear her daughter got the healing gene. She chuckled at her next question. I would like nothing better. Do you want to make it a trade or merely a hobby? Blue would have loved to talk shop if her daughter wanted. Speak of trades and things to learn. She herself held three trades a Chronicler, a Healer and a Caretaker. All three that she loved and suited her well.

Blue laughed at Casmir and Eilidh. Well brothers are good for poking their noses into your business and stuff. ANd it was the truth. Her brothers had been older than her, but they had gotten into her business when they visited them. She smiled as she thought of them. She missed them too. I was looking for you. I wanted to know if you wanted a mother and daughter day. We can chat or hunt or whatever you like?
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
She wasn't sure if healing would be a hobby or one of her trades, but she knew she was interested in it, especially if it meant spending more time with her mother. "I'm not sure, Mamma. Can you teach me first and then I can decide?" She was leaning more toward a trade than hobby, but her interests were vast and oscillating, being as young as she was. Eilidh again stuck her tongue out at the mention of her brother. She agreed that Cas was good for sticking his nose in her business, especially when it came to sticks and things that she liked. "Can you teach me something about healing today, Mamma? Something simple?" Eilidh smiled up into her mother's eyes, the very green that she sported herself, and waited.
Trades
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue listened and nodded her head. Of course we can do it that way. Our interests are always broadening and growing." Blue shuffled around a bit. It was true her own interests were always changing. Healing she would always have, but she noticed different times she would use one herb more than another.

Blue smiled and dipped her muzzle. Yes of course. One very simple thing that is good to know is that Poppy seeds, those big red flowers with all the seeds, can help you deal with pain. However it is important to remember not to give too many for they can cause hallucinations.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh grinned as her mother agreed to teach her something today. The princess settled in next to her mother, ears cupped forward to catch her explanation. Poppy seeds? The girl was sure she'd seen the bright red flowers with the black seeds before, but she wasn't one hundred percent sure. "I think I've seen them before, Mamma. Could we find some now so I know what they look like?" She wouldn't want to eat them, anyway, unless she needed to. But it would be a good idea to know what they looked like so she could avoid - or use - them appropriately.
Trades
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue wasn't sure if they would find one this late in the season. However, she did have some hidden in her den. I don't know if we can find some this late in the season. But i do have some dried ones back in the healers den. Come along. Blue stood to her feet and gently maneuvered towards the healers den and the poppy flower to show her daughter. She was happy, and carefree a soft smile on her face.
315 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Eilidh grinned and jumped to her feet, ready to follow her mother anywhere. The girl knew exactly where her mother's healing den was, so she traipsed along, ranging a little ahead to see if she could find any berries or trails of squirrels, and eventually they made their way to the healing den. The little child (though she was almost out of that stage) turned back toward her mother and grinned, waiting for her to lead the way inside to the flower for which they were searching.
Trades