Mount Apikuni problem lies in the answer I won't find
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
All Welcome 
The girl padded along the base of the bottom o the mountain, her eyes glancing up to the wreckage with a stir of awe and recognition. Of course she did not know the story of what had happened here -- but the charred grounds were all too familiar to the Nova Peak wolf who had lost her home, and she felt a pang of remorse for the cool mountains they had fled from.

The autumn day was cooler than most -- a frost would certainly settle upon the lands that night, and Allure found herself growing antsy. Having set off to explore her new home a bit, the girl had walked across her borders with the intent of earning herself the outrider trade -- or, at least offering her pack some form of aide, given their numbers were slowly dwindling. There were still a few hours of daylight to be found, and the Frostfur knew she would not be headed home that evening.. instead, she debated skirting around the damaged mountainside, climbing further upward to come across some decent shelter for the night.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?
38 Posts
Ooc — Laur
The cool breeze ruffled her thin fur, a gentle reminder that winter was close. Should Lakhesis still be travelling, lost and alone, she would most certainly not survive it. The Fates were not answering her questions or lending any help to the whereabouts of her sisters: Atropos nor Clotho. She didn't mourn when the youngest passed — knowing for certain she would be reborn again — but she yearned for her living sister, for Shego. She of the same age, who knew the powers of their magic, who did not hesitate to take.

A sudden scent stole the witch's attention, who quickly looked up from the earth she had taken to staring at whilst wandering. Young, female, a pack wolf judging by the strong scent of forest on her pelt. Large ears perking forward with interest, Lakhesis followed the trail, coming across the bi-toned youth in no time at all. She seemed to be wandering, too, head turned upwards, observing the scorched mountainside. The other girl spared it a cursory glance, noting the fire that had burnt the landscape had not been recent, before loping towards the younger wolf to quickly close the distance between them.

"Child," she stated simply, wanting the other to face her so she could see her eyes. Could she be Clotho's vessel?
you can't wake up, this is not a dream
205 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
An ear would flicker at the sound of oncoming steps, and gently, the bi-toned girl swung her muzzle back to regard the dark form that came to her now. “Child,” she called, and Allure hesitated as she studied the woman, uncertain of what to expect from a stranger.

Stiffening, the younger wolf drew her muzzle upward, her nose testing the scent of the other though recognizing nothing. It occurred to her that she was blocked closer toward the mountains slopes, and running would be harder up the mountain if she needed to – but instead of taking flight, she allowed her tail to give a stiff wave through the air, her eyes stoical. “Hello,” she settled on  as a greeting, refraining from a more sardonic reproach to the woman’s own.
Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me?
Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?
Do you call yourself a fucking hurricane like me?