Sleeping Dragon let your plans be dark and as impenetrable as night
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
Thuringwethil is stiff the next day and moving her leg causes a great deal of pain she can't afford to put up with. Moving it causes the dried blood to pull at her dark fur but a few licks easiest it up and she tastes the salve applied the night before with a distorted face. For the most part, they are minor: punctures on the back of her neck and front right leg but they were bothersome nonetheless. Her leg had taken damage to the muscle unlike her scruff which had, thankfully, been superficial. The wolf that attacked her would die the next time he came near Sleeping Dragon.

The dark woman stretches and groans and picks herself up. Gyda isn't there and concern flickers by only for a moment when she remembers she'd taken a trip before everything came together. She's left on the mountain alone with @Snacha who, as well, isn't by her side either. Her scent is fresh so she couldn't be gone for long but doesn't doubt the young warrior isn't far from where she's meant to be. Without a guard, Snacha has taken up the duty silently until they've settled well in their new home. Once their numbers begin to solidify, Thuringwethil would take the opportunity to find her niche and security. While all of this is out of her element and two cultures are coming together to form a new one, she knew compromises would have to be taken. She won't be able to develop a similar posse as Seageda had to offer her but the safety of their heda had been important and the four left she could trust died with her home. 

Her gait is stiff but she continues to try and walk it out, pushing herself to the borders, but she's unable to hide the limp if she's walking. She finds a portion of the borders Gyda marked and followed it until it was empty and her own began to take place. She rubbed herself against trees, urinated every several yards, and began to make her way around until she couldn't tolerate the pain anymore and still pushes herself.

Tagging Snacha for visibility. @Hecate :)
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Hecate hummed softly while she treaded through the wintery lands. A weak scent caught her nose and she looked up and stopped. Frowning, she followed the scent. In the distance, a wolf was limping to somewhere.     
 Her first thought, as a previous alpha, was to ask what the wolf was doing. But she remembered her position and held herself back, slowly advanced towards her. "Hello", she began from behind the wolf, "Are you alright?" 
 Hecate tilted her head, as she awaited an answer from the she-wolf. Her jet black fur shimmered as she shifted her stance.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil smells the wolf before she hears her speak, turning to see another wolf with fur darker than her own. The woman’s ears cup forward and she lifts her head, making herself still so her limp goes unnoticed but it is too late. The straggler speaks to her and she nods her head to brush it off the concern. The loner likely had no real concern for her wellbeing and she stands on her borders, approaching easily. 

“Yes,” she tells her. The pain from her leg radiates upward into her shoulder but in the next few days everything would be scabbed over. Her muscles would heal and bruises would fade. The male’s jaws could have potentially cracked her bone but she’d been released before too much damage had been caused.  

“Can I help you?”
Trigedasleng · Common
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
Sorry its short :/ I had stuff going on 
 As the wolf replied easily, Hecate gave a quick nod. 
"Can I help you?" 
  Hecate answered quickly yet smoothly, "No, I just have come to travel in these lands." She looked towards the female. She kept her posture neutral and calm, her eyes sparkling like diamonds. 
  Her mother always called her the adventurer out of the litter. But, she also called her the leader. "Are you the alpha of a pack?", she questioned. Hecate wasn't hoping to join, just curious.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
No need to apologize. :)

The woman remains tense at first but the other keeps a neutral posture, unlike the two she’d met before that tried to dominant her but neither she expects to see again.  Her posture still remains and nods as she listens. She doesn’t carry an array of scents, leading her to believe she didn’t belong, but if she’s traveling, everything could have been washed from her fur in a matter of days. 

“I am,” she confesses, though alpha is not a title she holds as most wolves but she does not explain. Her clan of wolves expand over miles in different tribes beneath her rule but these lands are not the same. Heda would fall on unknown ears.  “This is Sleeping Dragon,” she adds with a swift wave of her tail over her spine. “Where do you come from?”
Trigedasleng · Common
38 Posts
Ooc — Mae
   "This is Sleeping Dragon", the female alpha had said. Hecate made a note in her head to remember that. Once  the she-wolf asked for where she had come from, Hecate could've told her all about her past pack, why she even left her home, but instead, she simply said, "Greece."
"And you?", she politely asked after a moment.
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The only confusion to cross Thuringwethil’s face is a slight crinkle of her brow, tucked away by the darkness of her fur. She doesn’t question the location but it is unknown to her. She imagines she’d get the same response should she speak the name of her home but she doesn’t, keeping the information tucked away lest the wolf actually know. “Here,” she decides instead.

Once she's sure the wolf isn't a threat to her borders, she dips her head and takes her leave. 
Trigedasleng · Common