The Sentinels girl she said wha ?! [M]
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
takes place after behati is (probably) readmitted to the pack and after aria had done the frisks with casmir, who i'm tagging for disability. (: (Pearl is welcome to join!! (: ) 

M for language ?

Midmorning and freezing fucking cold. The young January girl had stayed in her and Pearl's this morning, only taking about an hour to hunt down a snowshoe hare, one she was not necessarily pleased with either. It was small and skinny, but it was what she had found and she wouldn't dare complain about eating. Aria had finished it quite quickly, and was currently grooming the fur around her face and chest, removing the bloodied color before it would stain. Once she'd done so, she pulled a larger bone from the carcass, cleaning it with her tongue before settling down further to chew on it.

Today was her off day. She'd been stressed out the past two weeks and she needed some me-time. God, why were these weeks so eventful? Had her life ever been that eventful? There was no way... But it had been regardless. There was the moment she and Lasher shared, tender but frightening, regardless of her passing of it it'd haunt her for a while. She was affectionate for the man, but the risks they might take were far too much for the girl with no experience at all. Then there was the failed hunting trip. Not only had she come back empty-handed, but she'd practically starved herself along the way. On top of that she had came home with no new news for her alphas. 

And then the evening with @Casmir was ruined when his girlfriend reentered the pack. What a term. Who leaves for a month and comes back expecting to be put first? The dumb dessert-like girl named Behati, the girl sneered her name in her head. And then Casmir said he actually did still like her- the fuck does that even mean? 

But even in the angering and tear-bringing conversation they had over it, Aria remembered mostly the moments after, and the way his hot breath felt against her skin, and the way he whined for more. It sent goosebumps down her skin as she thought of it. Her lips turned to a gentle smile as she overlooked the bone she gnawed on. @Behati's name left her mind, and she thought only of the dark Mayfair child.
❥ i don't care, no i wouldn't dare, to fix the twist in you
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Luckily for Aria, shit was about to get interesting.

Behati was still debating whether she could actually go through with her punishment. Stuck in Donnelaith, relegated to the omega rank - and worst of all, ordered to shadow Aria. Eat, sleep, hunt, scout, eat ass - whatever Aria was doing, whatever she wanted done, Behati had to be willing and ready to serve.

She sidled into view just as Aria began to day-dream about her encounter with Casmir - something his girlfriend knew nothing about and certainly would not have approved of. She cleared her throat, face closed and sullen when she announced that "Lasher said I have to shadow you until he says I can stop." Oh god, here we go.

lmfao my cat just fell off the sofa like a sack of potatoes
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
omg cats are the best things ever

Noise sounded from outside then den, and Aria had assumed it was her Denmate, Pearl. It was not, however, and the white wolfess felt quite intruded upon to see the caramel coat of Behati. What was she doing here? Although for a moment she thought the same could be said about her. It was that moment that (without any kind of civil greeting mind you) the girl launched into her explaination for seeking her out.

Aria smiled, one of those LOL FFUUUUCK YOUUU kind of smiles that clearly announced amusement. But, despite her face, she shrugged and tried to say something not so rude. It didn't come out that way though...

She snorted a bit, hilarity insueing, "what? You can't shadow Casmir?" She sneered, her tail beating against the dusty earth of the den. She shook her head in fake sympathy. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone else will for you,"
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Behati saw an opportunity. She met Aria's smile with a gentler one of her own, offering a shrug. "Well, Lasher specifically asked for you, but.. I can tell him you said no thakns." She turned as if to leave, casting a look over her shoulder to see what Aria would do. It had not occurred to Behati that perhaps Aria wouldn't be so thrilled with the arrangement either.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
The girl turned to leave, claiming that she would gladly tell Lasher to try to find someone else. Aria snorted with amusement. "And miss this golden opportunity? push-leese," she replied, her tail thumping with amusement. "Come on, pop a squat. You're holed in here for the day- unless you haven't eaten, then I guess we have to go hunting," she informed her, offering another part of the den to the older girl. She felt the need to explain why they were staying in the den all day, but part of her wondered if she would mind. Her week was surely just as stressful. 

If Behati spoke too much or was a dick, the white girl would return her manners. But for now, she figured be a least a little civil. Ya know, friendly hospitality, sort of. She kind of hoped the dessert coated girl already had eaten, because she really want set on staying inside, but at least with her by her side she wouldn't had to worry about her possibly being with Casmir... Nah, now all she had to do was sneak off when Behati was sleeping- which probably wasn't too hard. 
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
To keep it suspenseful I will roll a dice when/if Aria sneaks out - if I roll a 1, I'll follow, if I roll a 2, I won't! :D

Behati could not get a read on Aria. If she was playing games, the shady ho was doing a bang up job of keeping her strategy tightly under wraps. It had not yet occurred to Behati that being clistered in a den all day would weaken her relationship with the pack. "I've eaten," she mumbled, slinking into the den and curling herself into a knot by the way. Perhaps this wasn't such a bad way to spend the day - if Lasher or Dante caught her sleeping and disapproved, it was on Aria's head. "So we're just going to chill here all day, or..?" Very suspicious indeed.
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
!! Good idea! And I can do a roll if Behati ever sneaks out to see if Aria catches her (:

Questions followed, and Aria only shrugged. "It's been a long week," she huffed honestly, resting her head down. "I've got to check borders tonight and I'll probably hunt along the way... But I figured a day break would be alright," she raised an eyebrow, "unless you have something you need to do, then I guess I'll have to come." 

The white wolf eyed her Denmate curiously, and a bit condescendingly as well. 

"When's the last time you had a bath?" She asked, her nose wrinkling.
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Aria acted like a Donnelaith wolf born and bred. Behati would not have thought to walk the borders unless asked to do so, and had never hunted to fill the caches - only the bellies of the wolves in the vicinity. She responded with a shake of her head, settling down as Aria had. Unfortunately, though, the conversation wasn't over. "When was the last time you had a bath?" Aria asked. "Whatever," Behati responded gruffly, directing her glare at the wall. More recently than you, and not in shit!
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
@Pearl (:

The dirty wolf opposite of her seemed to have no response to her smell- but seriously take a bath ya garbage mutt. Aria returned to her bone and gnawed contently, taking a few deep breathes, and feeling calmer by the minute. At one point, she even batted a bone rather catlike towards her newest denmate, eyeing her boredly before looking it over. She'd be chill. Sure asshole was fun (especially to such a bitch) but being locked in a den all day wasn't fun and unless Behati planned to sleep the whole time she figured she'd give her something to do.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
I HAVE FINALLY COME
also assuming Pearl has talked to Behati and shares the den

Pearl had given up on trying to find the petty harlequins she put up with in her den. That being said, she returned to the hormonal atmosphere that she slept in with an exasperated sigh, seeing as both were already there. It was a chore having to share her den with the two, but that was part of the reason she had made it so large. She'd attempt to resolve this as soon as possible, because pretending to be asleep with death glares catapulted back and forth was annoying. Talking this through would be so much easier, if only teenagers spoke their actual feelings. 

She had to take a few silent deep breaths before going in. She looked around and up at the trees before quietly slipping into the den like a ghost. Eyeing both of the girls in turn and smiling, she continued to stand. After a moment or two of commanding presence, she plopped down right in front of the entrance. A small gust of wind buffeted her tail and behind, but she gave no emotion. She crossed her front paws and retained the smile. "Alright girls, we're going to talk." she said with a kind but overwhelming demeanor.
195 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Thank God - a Pearl-shaped barrier! Behati smiled at her Arctic friend, slapping the earthen wall of the den with her tail a few times in greeting. "We're fine, honestly," she replied breezily, casting a look over at Aria. "Just.. testing each other out."
845 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Aria nodded along with Behati, although she knew that the both of them hated each other endlessly for really no reason. She didn't really want to lie to Pearl about this, but for now they had nothing to hate each other over and it was pointless. "Have at it, but we're fine, really," she reassured her acquaintance. Unlike Behati, the white girl hadn't really gotten to know her denmate very well. The two could hardly be considered friends, although they were at least close enough that Aria wished to gossip with her enough. 
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Just as she thought -- they thought she was oblivious. Pearl gave an internal sigh and kept calm. She looked from one to the other slowly. "Sure. Of course. This is all going to blow up later if you don't, you know that, right?" she said with a raised eyebrow. Then, sick of the wind at her tail, moved in closer to the back of the den and curled up. "I'll be waiting," she said with closed eyes and slightly perked ears.