Sleeping Dragon Exploring The Territory
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Private 
(Here is the thread, @Lucani !)

Belle wandered around the Sleeping Dragon territory, taking in her surroundings. She had only just joined the pack, so she didn't yet know her way around. She sat down by a rock and panted. She eventually closed her eyes for a quick snooze.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Thanks for starting!

Lucani was out on patrol when she caught yet another new scent — this was promising. She was a sociable wolf and met what new packmates she could, but it seemed the mountain's two Queens were attracting more than she could keep up with.

The female ahead seemed small and undernourished — this, added to the fact that she was unfamiliar, contributed to the theory that she had been a lone wolf very recently. Good afternoon, the healer said gently as she approached. It wasn't entirely polite to wake up a stranger, but Lucani didn't think it a good idea to leave a small wolf sleeping out in the open with no food to keep her upright.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
When Belle heard a voice, she lifted her head "Oh, hello." She sat up "As you can probably tell, I'm new here..." She stretched her legs and looked at the wolf that approached her. She was quite tall, especially considering Belle was pretty small. Speedy, though. That was what had kept her alive mostly.

She wondered what rank this wolf was. Middle ranking, she supposed. She looked like she had some authority, but she wasn't an alpha. Could be a Beta, but Belle was sure the pack didn't have Betas? Anyway, she didn't look like a low rank either.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Lucani gave her a short but by no means unfriendly nod of welcome. She was curious about everyone's story, even if she knew nothing of them but their own fragile state. This female did seem a bit fragile, albeit not necessarily mentally so, and Lucani felt an instinct to help her if she had need of it.

My name's Lucani, she began. She decided to take a seat, sitting tall with her plume-take tail settling neatly round her haunches. Normally she would hope she was not imposing her presence on the other, but it seemed the stranger in question didn't have much to do at the moment — so why not initiate conversation. I'm Gamma here at Sleeping Dragon. Perhaps you could tell me a bit about yourself?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle thought about it for a moment. "Uh.. Well, there isn't really much to know... I lived in a pack that I don't even remember the name of. Hunters came and killed them all, so I ran away, traveled and found the Teekon Wilds. That's pretty much it.." She said, shaking the thought of her family out of her head. She looked at Lucani. "May I ask yours?"
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
I'm sorry to hear it, she said gently as the new subordinate told her of what had happened to her family. Lucani did like to hear the tales of others, but if they didn't want to speak of a sore past then that was fine too. My story? It's a fairly ordinary one — I left my last pack because I disagreed with its principles, and soon after helped found Sleeping Dragon with our Alphas. But tell me — do you have a name, or should I just call you Yellow-eyes?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry for a short post, I'm in a rush!

Belle realised she hadn't told Lucani her name. "Oh sorry, I'm Belle" she said, yawning. "I don't know why I've been so tired lately..." She shook her head.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
No probs, I don't mind short posts at all~

Lucani gave a short nod. Belle — a pretty name for a pretty girl. Feel free to sit down if you'd like. She knew some subordinates tended not to relax unless asked. I've an interest in the physical and mental wellbeing of the wolves here at Sleeping Dragon, so while I'd be inclined to guess that your sleepiness is simply due to Winter as a lone wolf, why don't you tell me if you have any other symptoms or concerns. I'm here to listen.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle sat down "Thank you," She said "I don't think it's anything serious. I don't have any other symptoms I don't think... Just tired I guess." Belle shook and looked at Lucani.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
No wonder, she replied. The newcomer would have to find a sensible place to sleep if she wanted a good long rest. Lucani paused considerately before putting a thought to her: If you want to talk to someone about what happened with these hunters, let me know.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle looked up at her. "Sure, I will..." She said, going a little quiet. She didn't know what to say now. "So.... Uh...." She curled her tail around her legs to keep them warm.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
a page ripped
258 Posts
Ooc — Ells
Medic
Shall we fade out on your next post? Thanks for the thread! :)

Either Belle was an awkward sort, too tired to function at her best, or just not keen to spend more time with Lucani. Or perhaps all three. This was all fine, really, and Lucani had no qualms with the female. Come. I'll show you where we sleep so you can rest with more comfort. With that, the Gamma stood to lead the way.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Okay, thanks!

Belle nodded "Thanks" and followed Lucani. She walked alongside her until they arrived. Belle then lay down and closed her eyes, getting ready for a nap. "Thanks again, Lucani"
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice