Blackfeather Woods I don't wanna do this by myself
The Pied Piper of Hamelin
128 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Just assumed they are together! Let me know if you want a change.

Pietro once again stayed close to @Kendra, in their den. He didn't know what would happen when they had to move out of the den, it would be extremely hard on Pietro, maybe not as hard on Kendra. Some nights he would probably sneak into her den and curl up around her wether or not she liked it. For now, he would savor the nights they could exchange body heat. This day was much like any other, the siblings were next to each other, Pietro gently cleaning his sisters head and neck. He was hoping they would go out and explore a bit today, just hang out and talk. Once he finished his little cleaning, he rested his head on his paws, purring gently at his sister. He flicked his ears to the entrance of the den, protecting his sister with only his ears. Very unlike him. The pups eyes continued to move around the den as a watch dog. He lifted his head up and licked his sisters cheek. "I love you." he mumbled through licks.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra really liked her brother cleaning her. She was not one that would keep herself clean but having Pietro around to groom her was very nice. The girl often returned the gesture especially after a meal. Now the girl was softly dozing. She was out exploring and learning a lot, trying to get all the information she wanted to know into her brain was exhausting her. Luckily she always had her brother to return home to. She had her father too, who was also great at providing body heat but she liked Pietro more. Her father was often so serious. Pietro was more of her age. Being so young the I love you's didn't mean as deeply to her as a teenager might see them. Kendra lifted her head at Pietro and smiled. "I love you too," she returned. He was her favorite brother after all.
[Image: kendra-pixel_zpssjjmu8wj.png]
Peculiar Little Thing
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro touched his nose to hers, before laying his head on his paws once again. He scooted his body closer to hers when an idea popped in his head. "Do you want to go outside and play?" he asked wagging his tail a bit. Honestly, he would do anything and everything his sister wanted to do right then, but maybe they could spend some good time together while they explored. Kendra could talk about plants, and maybe show him a few, and Pietro could teach her a few tricks to fighting.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra hummed softly when Pietro moved in closer. She was really driven as a pup, already having her first trade. She was working hard on specializing her trade already. She wanted to become the best. Kendra licked her lips when her brother asked her to play. "Play?," she asked and then slowly pushed herself in a sitting position. "Alright! What do you want to play then?," she asked curious as she made her way outside.

She knew Pietro liked to practice his fighting and maybe she could help him with that. "Show me what you learned from dad so far!," she returned. "I showed you my plants and the dye and stuff," she spoke, looking proudly at the purple paw print on her brother's shoulder.
Peculiar Little Thing
128 Posts
Ooc —
Pietro followed his sister, with his head low and his ear perked, looking around. He scrunched up his nose when she offered to play fight. "But you don't enjoy that stuff, I want to do something that is fun for both of us." he said. He wasn't going to be selfish and make her do something she wasn't interested in. He was pretty easy to bend when it came to plants. Pietro was a devoted fighter, but that didn't mean he would be stubborn and not listen to what Kendra had to say. If it was her calling, Pietro supported it, as should everyone around her. He turned his head a bit to see the purple paw print on his shoulder and smiled. They probably weren't supposed to be messing around with the dye, but it would be savored for as long as possible. Hopefully as his fur grew when a few years passed, he would still have his pawprint by his sister, still as clearly as it was now.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra watched her brother and she tipped her head curiously at his statement. "I do like it Pietro. I like playing with you," she returned to him and let out excited yip. Kendra had initiated the play time after all, so that meant that she was definitely liking it. Kendra wasn't really doing something if she was not interested in it. Her focus would just go to something else what she was interested in.

She bared her teeth a bit playfully and flickered her tail. Maybe she would become a fighter like Pietro but then one who had poisonous claws or something like that. Oh , that sounded interesting. Kendra watched Pietro's new mark. She wasn't sure how long it was going to last, but if it was anything like the red dye she would have to mark Pietro again in about 20 weeks.
Peculiar Little Thing
128 Posts
Ooc —
The young pup smiled when his sister dropped to a crouch. He dropped to his own fighting stance, almost completely on point. He flattened his ears and bared his teeth back. He let his tail swish a bit. He began to circle, his shoulders bulging out of him, as he finally made complete eye contact with the girl, fully signaling an attack. He waited for her to make a move first, so he could show of his dodging skills. That would surprise her. He was planning to move to the side, jump forward and swipe at her. She would never she it coming, hopefully.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra turned with Pietro when he started to circle her. The girl flickered her tail and watched her brother make eye contact. Kendra thought of what she would need to do. She decided to jump forward and on him which they did when they were pups. Kendra was rather clueless, she kind of wanted to learn how to fight but why would she if she had her protector right in front of her. The girl tried to jump on the male and grab his scruff. But that didn't happen because her fast brother had not been there anymore when she jumped him. She landed quite harshly, with her nose into a pile of snow.
Peculiar Little Thing
128 Posts
Ooc —
The boy rushed over to check on his sister. He nosed her side worryingly. "Ken, Ken are you ok?" he asked, before giving her a gentle nip to get her up so he could physically see she was ok.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Kendra was sprawled out into the snow and started to push herself up when Pietro was checking up on her. The girl let out a soft grunt and then shook out her fur, making the snow go flying. She instantly jumped Pietro again now he was caught of guard and asking if she was okay. Of course she was! She was not some breakable little thing! No she was Kendra! And she could handle this. She tried to bite Pietro's scruff, mostly playfully, she was not hurting her brother.
Peculiar Little Thing
128 Posts
Ooc —
The snow quickly flew in his face, along with the weight of his sister on top of him. He felt a tug on his scruff. Pietro stood up, his sister's weight fully on his back, her feet dangling. He got all of his strength to rear up on his back legs, and barked loudly, trying to spook her into falling off of him.

Bit of PP, tell me if you want a change.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Not to worry!

Kendra held on to his scruff seeing that she knew that it didn't hurt him and because she wasn't holding that tightly, but tight enough to hold on. She did however let go, landing on her feet and instantly mouthing around his hind leg which is was standing on. Kendra was going to make use of him standing on two legs and bing unbalanced. She wanted to give Pietro a good fight so he could learn from it. She wanted to help him, so the smart girl tried what she could.
Peculiar Little Thing
128 Posts
Ooc —
The boy bucked his back leg, lightly kicking her throat. He whipped around, and tackled her, pinning her down. He help her down for a second, but he didn't know what to do. He couldn't attack her, so he gently nipped her throat, wagging his tail. He moved back, and stared into her eyes, barring his teeth playfully and growling.
434 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Botanist
Bit of PP here but seeing that Pietro also PP'ed about kicking Kendra's throat I am going to do it.

Kendra instantly coughed when her brother liked her throat. Soon he was on her. Sure Kendra already accepted that her brother was the better fighter but he could be nice about it. Kendra pushed herself from under Pietro and ruffled her fur, still coughing a bit before she looked at him. She was not going to say it hurt because she told him before that she was nor breakable. But she kind of wanted to recover from Pietro's attacks. With a quick goodbye she left and went to do her own thing.
Peculiar Little Thing