Thunder Dome Meeting Someone New
24 Posts
Ooc —
The pale coated she wolf had been exploring her new home for the past couple of days. She found the land to be breathtaking. It wasn't as barren as she had thought either. Even she was surprised that she had found it easy to walk these lands. However, there was something unusual about her today though. A frown was cast upon her muzzle. 

The female maneuvered around the rocks. Her paws were already accustomed to the land that was her home. Another scent hit her. The white furred wolf lifted her head to sniff the air. It was coming from where she was going. Winter forced a smile to be on her muzzle. Maybe this wolf would make her day. The wolf then made its way toward the scent.

I'm sorry. It's not the best. I'm super bad at starting.

@Semble
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble had been rolling around in the snow, creating fun for himself. In the midst of it, her hadn't smelled the equally white female closing in on his scent. He was quite the child, but he didn't want to seem like one in front of pack members. Usually around them, he would only make quipped remarks and smile often, but never make a fool out of himself like he did now. Especially with him being the Eta, meaning there were chances of looking like something they could never respect as a higher rank.
24 Posts
Ooc —
The white furred female came closer until she found another white furred wolf. Once she saw what he was doing, she couldn't help but let out a small laugh. She also had puppish behaviors. Especially around the snow.
"Hello there. Im Winter, an Epsilon of the Ryujin pack. I must guess that you are of the pack too?" She said in a friendly voice. Her tail was wagging happily. She was about to jump in the snow and plau right then and there, but she wanted to get to know the wolf before her first.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
Semble felt his body tense when hearing another wolf's voice, her scent filled his nose and he cursed himself for not being more cautious. Before turning to look at the stranger, he lifted himself from the snow and shook off the remainder left on his pelt. Once adjusting himself to the proper submissive stance, and a more regal looking demeanor, he cleared his throat and looked down at the equally white female. "I am, I'm the Eta. Semble's the name." He gave a friendly smile. "Nice to meet you, Winter."
24 Posts
Ooc —
Winter dipped her head. She had a hard time holding back another chuckle. 
"Hello Semble. It's nice to meet you." She told him. "Dont worry about you playing in the snow. I do it all the time." The female stopped herself before she said any more. For one, she said it without thinking. Two, it might make the matter worse. Her posture was relaxed. Not domin, but not submissive either. She wanted to show him that she wasn't trying to mock or tease him.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
The tall wolf felt even more flustered than before, but hid it well with his relaxed expression. "Glad I'm not the only one," he said, giving a small chuckle. He noticed how she wasn't smiling, and had sort of a frown left on her face. "Is anything bothering you?" it was uncommon for wolves to share with strangers, unless they were generally open.
24 Posts
Ooc —
She quickly fixed her frown. 
"No, not really. I just realized saying that could make things worse." She admitted. Again, speaking without thinking. To day was not turning out very well. She took a deep breath in to calm herself. Meeting a new member of the pack did help her day get better though. "Just ignore the stupid things that come out of my mouth." She chuckled.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
The tall wolf scoffed. "Stupid? There's nothing wrong with speaking your thoughts," the brute said. Hoping to cheer her up. He didn't want her to feel embarrassed around him, so he tried to seem as comforting as possible. He drew himself a bit closer to her, giving a small smile.
24 Posts
Ooc —
The frosty coated she wolf had one ear pinned to her skull. It was a sign of embarrassment. Had she made the male feel uncomfortable? She didn't mean too. 
"Are you new to the pack?" She asked the taller male.

It's rushed. Sorry. Hopefully ill have time later. I just wanted to get in a quick reply.
27 Posts
Ooc — Rebekah
[size=small]
 Ah! So sorry, I've been so busy lately, with building a new pack and becoming the Beta of Moonlit, I'll make sure to keep Semble more active.
[/size]

Semble nodded at the white wolf, he had just recently joined the pack and had yet to communicate to many other wolves yet. [size=small]"I am," [/size]he admitted, not sure if he should feel embarrassed about it or not.