Blackfeather Woods I'm the shi*
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
All Welcome 
@Quiet or @Macbeth to whoever didn't take the other one!

As the scent of Sebastian faded away with time, Damien's satisfaction filled the space. Had he ever been wrong about something? Of course not. Sebastian was predictable, as was pretty much everyone else. It was easy to foresee the soon eviction of Burke's bastard, but it was satisfying nonetheless; especially for Damien and his bottomless ego. But it also helped him remember that he had lost something during his time away. His rank. And the first few in line to force to the ground were new recruits. This would be an easy joke, and he was eager to make it happen. With his head low and tail high the dark yearling searched for the unfortunate one to meet a determined Damien that foggy evening.

Opening this thread for anyone!
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
40 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Reading this post I felt like I had to have Thatch jump in xD

Thatch was watching a young male about his age. The male was black, with strange white eyes. The male seemed a little agitated, but that was no concern of Thatch's. What should he care about this guy's problems? Well actually, if he wanted to be part of the pack, he might have to care a bit. Damn it. He sighed, and finally slunk from his hiding place in the shadows, shifting into a submissive position to seem respectful. He chuffed lightly, alerting the black wolf of his presence.

I'm Thatcher, I'm new. He said, trying to sound interested in a friendly encounter with this angry guy. He could respect rankings, but always had hated the idea of bowing down to others. Especially other's that technically had nothing on him. But he wanted to fit in, to prove himself to Burke. So he'd try being polite.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
The alert was unnecessary, for Damien's senses had already made him aware of the other wolf's presence. Another new recruit, this time a male. If he had been above in rank, standing up to him would have been a challenge Damien would be glad to take, but that card was not in game this time. The male, for new as he was, had the right to strive for his rank, but chose not to for some reason.

"Damien," offered the dark male with his tail held high, reinforcing the previously stated, and mutually accepted dominance. Pale eyes trailed over the reddish male's figure critically. There was a lot of space for muscle in this one, Damien was a little disappointed. "How old are you?" asked Damien curiously. If he was to judge he'd wrongly guess Thatcher was way younger than himself.
40 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Thatch scanned the other, noticing that Damien held himself in a higher posture. Dominance. The dark male raised his tail higher to make sure that the dominance stayed where it was. Thatch shrunk down lower in reaction to Damien's movement. He watched the other male look him over, and the black wolf didn't seem too happy. How old am I? He thought in irritation, but shrugged it off quickly. A year. Two by the end of this year. He replied, though his brain had thought up zillions of snarky responses. He was new, he didn't want to get off to a bad start.
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
He would have expected a different answer, but the other male claimed to be close to Damien's age. The dark male looked him up and down, as if evaluating a product. "What's your job?" he asked coldly. He assumed that Burke had given Thatcher a task if he had been lucky enough to get in the pack, but by the looks of it he wouldn't be able to do much of a physical work properly. The Brotherhood needed beasts, or at least that was what Damien's mind was screaming now that his desire to fight a deserving opponent were on a spike.