Sleeping Dragon Friend
86 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Ooc:@BelleBlueWolf

Lorne was padding through the woods silently,it was a quiet day. She hadn't met many of her pack members,she supposed she would meet them when they had a pack activity. She had been friends with Goliath but he was gone now. So now she was hoping to meet other pack members. It was possible that she might never socialize much with the higher ranking wolves, that is unless she became one. For now though she was in the lower tier of the hierarchy. She smelt other wolves around but decided to take a break. She plopped down ungracefully by a tree and wondered if anyone would come by here.
Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Thanks for starting!

Belle wandered through the woods, loving the crunch of frozen leaves beneath her paws. She smiled to herself, after her rest and chat with Lucani, she felt like she belonged in this pack, even if she was just a low-ranker. Though, what she needed right now were friends. She needed some wolves to talk to when she was down. She thought Lucani would be there for her, but she needed another wolf, maybe another low-ranker, who also understands. She sat down under the shade of a tree, when she noticed the scent of another wolf close by.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
86 Posts
Ooc —
Lorne paused when she smelled another wolf. It was an unfamiliar one,which wasn't surpising considering how many wolves she knew. She had met Gyda once when she joined and then Goliath who was now missing. She thought she had smelt him disappearing off the pack's territory but she wasn't sure what to make of it. She had also smelt cougar in the vicinity so she had kept well away from the border. She stood and fell into a hunter's crouch. She moved slowly and silently through the brush towards the scent. It led her to a grayish fawn colored female. She watched her for a moment before wuffing softly in greeting and stepping into the clearing.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
At first it suprised Belle a little. She hadn't expected the wolf to come out of.... where had she even come from? Belle also hadn't thought it would be so friendly. She wuffed back in reply, sitting down. The leaves made another crunch as she sat. "Hi!" she said, a little quietly. She didn't want to come out as noisy or too playful. "My name is Belle.... I'm new here"
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
86 Posts
Ooc —
Lorne wagged her tail as she sat down. "I'm Lorne,"she told Belle. She was excited to meet another pack member who was friendly. She couldn't stop her tail from thumping the ground happily. "I'm new too, I joined a few days ago," she tacked on.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle smiled at also wagged her tail "Awesome, I'm not the only new wolf!" She said, her paws shuffling with excitement. "Have you met Lucani? She's really nice!" she asked, wondering if Lucani had spoken to her too.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
86 Posts
Ooc —
"No,I've only met you,Gyda,and Goliath,"she told Belle her ears drooping a bit. "Goliath's missing though now", she added. She had observed the pack as she had Belle before meeting her but hadn't come forward to introduce herself to the other members. Thuringwethil,the darker of the two Alpha females,was honestly scary. She had seen a few subordinates around,one that looked quite a bit like herself.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle nodded "Ah, okay." she said. "I haven't met anyone other that either - except Goliath. I haven't met him before." She whispered a little "I was honestly a little too nervous to introduce myself to anyone else. They all seem bigger than me!" She smiled a but at that.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
86 Posts
Ooc —
"I know,Goliath was like a bear!", she exclaimed rather exaggeratedly. Goliath had been huge compared to her small form. Belle was close in size to herself, making her feel slightly better about herself. At least she wasn't the pipsqueak of the pack. There were others close to her size. "I hope we can be friends,"she said suddenly. She would like to have a friend amongst her new home.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Belle smiled "Yes, of course we can!" She too felt happy that she wasn't the only small wolf in the pack. She had been worried about that before she arrived. Back at home she had always been the 'runt' of the litter, because she was so much smaller and weaker than the rest of her family. But now she had a friend, and she was about the same size as her!
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
86 Posts
Ooc —
Lorne's tail thumped the ground happily and she yipped with excitement. She was glad to have made at least one friend. Well,two if you counter Goliath. She wasn't sure what else to say though so she stood shaking out her fur. "Do ya wanna hunt?", she asked excitedly.
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Sure!" Belle was hoping she could find a rabbit or two. They were her absolute favorite! "What's your favorite prey?" she asked, curious. "Mine's rabbit!" She wagged her tail, her tongue lolling out like an excited puppy.

Should we start a new thread for the hunt?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
86 Posts
Ooc —
Lorne titled her head thinking about it,truthfully she just liked food in general. "Hmmm I would have to say squirrel,"she finally replied. Then she jumped up eagerly into her paws. "Let's go!",with that she began to run in the direction of an open field,a place where there was likely some small game to hunt. 

Ooc:yeah sure. I'll get started on it :)