Ouroboros Spine waging war against everyone
feel like a loaded gun
4 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
The mid afternoon sky was covered in large, nimbostratus clouds that drifted lazily across the easter egg blue sky occasionally drifting and obscuring the sun. As one moved in that particular moment to conceal the sun a shadow fell across him as he moved, his gait easy though not entirely leisurely. It was clear that the smoky black male, tall but svelte, streamlined with his muscles as opposed to bearing any sort of bulk moved with some sort of purpose. To the third party observer it wasn't particularly evident: he clearly wasn't running away from anything, nor was he giving chase; though despite with the gait of intent Falcon couldn't claim that he knew where he was going because he didn't. He didn't consider himself lost but these Wilds were utterly foreign to him. They did not feel like home; but what was his home? A cracked and malicious looking mountain; harsher lands that what he'd seen thus far of these Wilds. A home that he was no longer welcome at. 

It is better this way, he mentally soothed himself. 

They would only serve to hold him back, if Athens' fight to keep his place at the helm over a year ago was of any indication; and the ugly scar and his right milky white, blind eye was a daily reminder of his haughtiness and avarice and the oppression of the Imperial Spire's alpha male. Clearly, to Falcon, the elder patriarch did not harbor the ability to believe that the younger generation and his (once) legacy could lead the Spire to new found greatness and power — unlike anything it had ever seen. As far as Falcon cared to see, this was the patriarch's own folly and greed at play.  

For a moment, though his gait did not once falter, he wished with a resounded and startling pang that Persephone had came with him. Yet, the cream colored princess had lingered behind their parents, silent and resolute to their decree. Out of all of them, Falcon had believed that she would be sympathetic to his cause, that she could see what he saw. Perhaps he was wrong, for she had yet to follow him into the vast unknowns.

A soft scowl turned into a grimace as he moved towards the short ring of mountains, breezing through the opening they left, towards the territory's heart. Though he had no name for this place, for now, it would serve as something of a sanctuary for him. He was not sure what his next step would prove to be but for now his first priorities would be to learn the terrain of these foreign Wilds and see what they could offer him; or he them.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
I'm reading Percy Jackson so I am all up to date with the Greek Gods, haha!

After Sebastian decided to start his own pack he approached Aduin. His step brother. Sebastian couldn't see him differently, Aduin was his little brother even though they were not related. He wasn't sure why but he connected with the male and he wouldn't want him alone. He felt protective over him. Hopefully that protectiveness he felt for Aduin would also return for Haven, Aduin's sister, at one point. He hadn't seen her around even though she said she would. Maybe she left this area after she ran into his father. Maybe he had lost her forever now. Who knows.

Sebastian was also planning to recruit Pearl, she was his good friend. He knew that she counseled him well last time he was heart broken. He could always use a wise female like her besides her being a friend. He hoped she would consider her offer. As he moved back to the coast to the pack he tried to join, Sebastian was also scouting for lands. He did not know the name of this territory. But maybe someone would be around to tell him. The big grey tank of a male trotted further until he came across a fresh scent. He decided to follow it, it was not hard to find the other wolf. Sebastian let out a chuff in greeting, his tail flickering in a friendly matter. "Do you mind if I ask you something?," he questioned when he stopped at a respectable distance. His tail wagging slightly to show that he did not mean any harm.
feel like a loaded gun
4 Posts
Ooc —
Awesome, I loved those books! :D Thank you for joining, btw! <3 Also, Falcon is a butt and for that I apologize. :c

The company was not expected and even if it would have been it would not have been overly welcomed by Falcon, regardless. He'd always been a bit of a loner, really only socializing with those he had to, though most of the time he was shadowed by Persephone as to whom was quick to jump in to socialize whilst he contentedly glowered. Seeing as how Persephone had not left Imperial Spire when he'd been exiled this presented something of an issue for Falcon, especially since it became painfully obvious that he would not be able to avoid other wolves all together ...if truly at all. While the idea of actually submitting to them and kissing butt to join was nothing short of shudder worthy to the phantom he knew that, in the end, it was inevitable. 

He was not quite ready to commit himself to that yet, thus content to simply wonder in seclusion.

Or as close to seclusion as he could come.

As it was, he was aware of the other's presence before he spoke, catching his scent that which wafted upon the wind, and the heavy footfalls, though it was not until words broke the silence did Falcon actually turn to face the other male. He was tall, like Falcon himself, but where the smoky black phantom boasted a svelte, streamlined build the other, greyscale male was built like nothing short of a tank. Not that this had any sort of affect on Falcon. It gave the other male an advantage of weight and brute force, his quick assessment told him but he scowled nevertheless, silvery blue singular gaze fixating upon the stranger, noting the friendly wag of his tail. 

“Yes,” I mind very much, Falcon drew indignantly. Would his blind eye not have turned a milky white he would have rolled his eyes, but the effect was sort of lost upon one functioning eye. “What do you want?” It was a stoic question, not happy about conforming to socialization, wishing more desperately than he had moments previously that Persephone was with him. Everything went so much smoother with her, and her presence was one of the very few things in the world that could calm his temper.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian had not expected such a sharp reply. The younger male looked at bit surprised at its sharp reaction. His tail stiffening into place. He had hoped that this loner might even be willing to join his ranks eventually but it seemed that he would have none of it. Sebastian wasn't going to let himself be chased away though. He was better than to have a loner chase him off. The large male glanced over the other for a moment. "I just wanted to know if you knew the name of this territory," he questioned.

His pale eyes stayed on the male, not dominantly so, just curious. Was his distaste for others why he was a lone wolf? Who knew. Some wolves were rather interesting to Sebastian. He was a lone wolf because he was starting another pack and before that because he wanted to start his own family. But other than that he was a pack wolf at heart.

I'm currently in book 4! No spoilers! :P
feel like a loaded gun
4 Posts
Ooc —
Ah no worries! I hate spoilers so I would never intentionally spoil something for anyone. <3 Tbh, I haven't read them in years so I honestly probably forgot so much, lol.

The surprise that Falcon's operative eye saw flit across the gray-scale male's facial expressions caused a sadistic sort of glee to flutter in the smoky-black phantom's chest. Nevertheless, he didn't allow it to be shown, instead keeping to his callous and slightly annoyed expression. Those were the expressions he was good at, having mastered them when dealing with his parents; Athens in particular. He also had the  stoic and aggressive stare down pat as well, but this situation did not currently call for it. It was obvious he wasn't the social type, that there was a reason for his seclusion. Part of it was his life banishment from Imperial Spire — his birthright — but it was also a conscious decision of Falcon's. Athens had proven that no one could be trusted ...not even his own father. Maybe not even Persephone, but Falcon was quick to reject that consideration as his doubts whispered it. She was the one exception to everything — as she'd always been. 

“No, I don't,” This was truthful — not that, even if he'd have known the name, it would have been any sort of current use to him. Knowing the name or not knowing the name mattered little because at the end of it ...he was still lost; just wandering around aimlessly, avoiding the scent markers of any packs when he picked up on them upon the breeze. “Is that all?” Falcon demanded, fixing the heavier male in his half piercing and half haunting gaze. Falcon had a hard time believing that the heavier male bothered him all for the name of a territory. To Falcon, this seemed kind of silly if it was all the other had hoped to garner.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Hahaha good!

Sebastian was a bit reminded of his brother Nathaniel when seeing the male, just as stoic and ... annoyed looking. So the grey tank was pretty much used to the glare and mostly immune for it. He just needed to shift gears mentally so deal with this male. He couldn't really be his own self. Usually those males liked distance and Sebastian was not going to annoy him further by staying closer. "Fair enough," he commented in return. He wanted to start about his own pack and that he was looking for a location but he decided against it. He doubt the male would want to join.

"Not really the social wolf are ya?," he questioned, looking almost a bit amused. Sebastian wondered if a pack would even accept a male like him. Then he realized, would he accept this male as member if he would be alpha of his own pack. He probably would, if he could help out. Sebastian looked at him with another perspective. "Why are you a loner? Any particular reasons?," he wondered. Sebastian did not really expect an honest answer. He was just curious and he himself could use the contact.