Phantom Hollow Revenge Must Wait
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Joining 
After the encounter with Thuringwethil, and her bad temper, Belle had walked for a long while. She reached the edge of a pack border, and sniffed a recent scent marker. She let out a howl that rang through the Kinta Flatlands to let the pack know she was there. She was not in the mood to sit and wait. Normally, at any other time, she would be happy and nervous, with a little bit of excitement, but today all she felt was grief and anger (Mostly at Thuringwethil) and it certainly showed. She did try her best to look happy, but it wasn't much use. Even so, she waited for somebody to hear her and come.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
It was the silhouette whom had heard the howl first. With her legs carrying her fast, she continued to make her way over. It was probably a loner, a weary traveler looking for a home just like any other wolf.

With her posture and hackles high, her long legs gracefully trotted her close to the border. Her eyes met the others, Silver deepened her state, almost intimidating but mostly emotionless and flat.

Her icy eyes scanned the other over, she cleared her throat to the unknown. "What brings you to Moonlit Hills traveler?" She asked in a monotone. Her posture exposed dominance as a pack wolf, her tail high and not moving.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sorry for short post

Belle relaxed a little as she saw a wolf approaching. Belle lowered her head in respect and said "I am Belle, I would like to join this pack." She kept her head and posture low as she waited for a reply from the silvery wolf in front of her. She blinked slowly as the wolf looked at her.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ooc; it's no problem!

It was predictable, the wolf was looking for a spot in the pack. Her body posture showed respect, yet Silver did not see submission. Her icy eyes narrowed themselves, she was cruel in many ways. However, if Malice wanted her, then Silver would have together over it.

"What do you offer to us if you are to join?" She questioned. "Don't expect this pack to be easy and protect you" she started off. "We pull our own weight here, no excuses accepted" she finished.

Any wolf would abide by these laws. No slackers were allowed to live in Moonlit Hills.
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
*Rolls in like a potato* Sorry I'm late! Next time, please tag me or @Sage :)

Malice, now having been without her lover for a week or so, was beginning to brighten up a little. A few days back she had been awake all night, thinking about her former lover who was now gone and never welcome again. She was a fool for trusting a bad boy. Heck, they had done it when they had only just met, it was bound to end in them departing. Yet somewhere, deep in her dark soul, she hoped he would one day return, dead or alive. If dead, so be it. If alive, well, she wasn't sure yet...

Thinking about her place in the universe, she trotted over the borders, peeing here and there to strengthen the borders. She didn't want another trespasser to lose it's tail. Well, actually, she would like another piece of body for her little collection. She chuckled thinking about the fool that was now running around Teekon with no tail. She already looked hideous, but it must be worse now. The little snake was nothing compared to the confident queen of Moonlit Hills, just a pain in the neck, that was for sure. Her thoughts were interrupted again, this time by a howl she didn't recognize. Probably another loner,perhaps someone of their new neighbors, or maybe one of Burke's wolves coming to check them out. She didn't know, and didn't care really. She had nothing better to do.

With that in mind, she began sprinting towards the other side of the border, avoiding the tall trees, breaking twigs as well as the silence that claimed the woods. God, it was perfect here. No sound to distract one from what was important, almost no sight with the mist in the morning, covering up the lies one had been told. It was spooky, yet charming, an atmosphere one couldn't ignore, just embrace.

Finally, she reached the border, seeing a silver dot and a grey one at first, almost tricking her into thinking she was seeing double. But upon coming closer, she saw that her vision was not betraying her like her former lover, as there were indeed two wolves. One she recognized immediately, Silver, the only light-pelted female in the pack. She was a fine recruit, one that knew what Moonlit Hills stood for. Perhaps she needed a promotion for always being there when needed, knowing what to do and even beating Malice herself at arriving at the borders. But that wasn't why she was here right now. Her yellow gaze shifted to the other grey/white female, tail raised as she approached. She first greeted Silver, giving her a small nudge on her shoulder with her muzzle. Good morning, Silver. She said, a calm voice, actually trying to sound a bit like Burke.

Now she could focus solely on the new face at their borders, staring straight into the other's yellow eyes. Not even a small smile tugged at the corners of her lip, leaving her face blank, almost emotionless. Almost indeed, for a curious glint could be spotted in her yellow orbs, one that wanted to know what had driven the stranger to howl for her members. She smelled like pack, one Malice didn't recognize, but it was so faint that it made her believe this one had left her former pack. If that were the case, Malice would have a hard time trusting her. She wanted her members to be loyal, yet 3 of her first friends had already left her. It made her sad, yet really mad at the same time. Yet all the emotions playing inside her twisted mind and soul did not show. I am Malice Lanius. Only Malice would do fine though. She left Silver to introduce herself if she wanted to. Please, explain why you are here, and the faint smell you are carrying. 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As the woman spoke to her, Belle noticed that she didn't show any emotion. "I can offer the skills of a hunter." She said, emotionless, her head still lowered in submission as another wolf emerged. She could sense this was was someone important, and so she kept her head and body low.

"My name is Belle, and I would like to join." She repeated for this other wolf. "The scent is of Sleeping Dragon, my old pack." She finished, wishing to not speak much about her former pack. She had of course wanted to stay, if it hadn't been for her. Belle shook the thoughts out of her mind and focused on the present.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Silver was greeted by her alpha Malice, the snowy pelted girl offered her a nice smile and a dip of the head. Her emotionless eyes returned and zoned in on the new wolf -Belle-. She spoke about being a hunter, Silver made herself bite her tongue to prevent a scoff. Anyone wolf could hunt, it was a natural action that is capable of any wolf. But what else could she do? She didn't look like a fighter in any sort, Silver stayed silent.

Malice greeted Belle with her name, Silver deemed it worthy to say her own. "I'm Silver" she said, her icy eyes staying bored looking. If she wanted to join, she would have to prove her skills, one way or another. "Every wolf can hunt, what makes you different?" She questioned, wanting to know Belle's other skills and potential.

"Will you pull your weight in this pack?" She asked, remembering that was what she was questioned with. Belle hadn't exactly answered the question, so Silver decided to throw it at her once more.
PM Me for more info!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Malice stared at the new face, inspecting her body condition and build. She looked fast, agile, but lacked in muscle and probably strength. She was no threat, except for the smell. It was however revealed that the wolf had up and left, now seeking another home. Malice raised her eyebrow at this. A home wasn't what you could replace at any given moment. A home was special, it was your safe haven for a long time. But, with no information on why she had left, Malice couldn't hate her for doing so. Perhaps the pack had been cruel to her, just like Malice's own former pack. Perhaps she had been thrown out, but she lacked physical evidence to back that up. When Malice had been thrown out, it had left a mark on her neck from her father's teeth for a few days, and with the smell of Sleeping Dragon so strong, it was hard to believe the wounds had already healed.

The name, Belle, was stored in the back of her mind, yet the reason of wanting to join and the reasons why they would want her in the pack weren't fleshed out. Like Silver mentioned, any decent loner who wasn't dying of hunger could hunt. Heck, even the mother and the little pup who had been at their borders could fend for their own. Or at least, Malice thought so. Who knew where they were, what they were doing right now. Little did she know that they were now part of Broken Antler Fen, with the son of her role model in charge.

Well, Belle, She started, speaking her name clearly, trying not to pronounce it wrong. Like Silver said, any wolf can indeed hunt. But what makes you think you are aloud to call the skill yours? What makes you you, and how can the pack profit of of it? 
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"Yes, indeed any wolf can hunt, but I am fast and agile. I can catch some of the fastest prey. No, I may not be the strongest of wolves, but my speed makes up for that. I would do all I can for this pack, and be as loyal as one could be. I would do whatever was asked of me." She replied, confidently. The words she spoke were indeed true, she wanted to be as useful as possible in the new pack, if she was accepted.

She waited for a reply, hoping that they would accept her and she could find a safe haven, and it would mean she could actually do something good. She would do all she could to help feed the pack and keep them safe. Just as if they were family.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Her confidence was bright, but it did not entertain Silver. She said she was fast, a nice thing to have. Agility, sure. Catching quick prey, she would need to prove it to Silver before she would take her word. Her emotion and facial expression did not change at all, for her eyes wandered towards her Queen.

"I would like to see this skill then." Silver believed in 'seeing-is-believing'. Belle would need to prove her skills to Silver before the silhouette took any liking towards her. "However, It is your choice Queen" she said to her, knowing it was not in her place to accept loners or not.
PM Me for more info!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
I think it'd be a good idea to give Belle like a week or something to prove her skills useful. If that's all okay with everyone, welcome to Moonlit Hills XD :))

Malice listened carefully to the others, but already having a little plan of her own. She wasn't fast like the new face at all, and it seemed Silver wasn't impressed by her words. It became clearer and clearer that Silver believed in seeing rather than hearing. Malice however, was more trusting of strangers and believed words rather easily. Therefore, she was thinking of letting the stranger join. If she would pull her weight and proof herself useful; good, another loyal member. If not, she would have to go.

Agility and speed is not something we have in common, therefore I see it as your skill. She said. You could take it as a compliment, and that was also kind of what she wanted to say. You have given us no evidence, yet I think you are worthy enough to be believed. You will have one week to proof yourself. Therefore, you are welcome for the moment. Perhaps you and Silver can go hunt together so she can see it for herself. I wouldn't mind tagging along myself either. She declared, giving Silver a side eye to ask if she was okay with all this. Malice was maybe the leader of the Moonlit wolves, but her members may always interfere if they believe she was making a mistake.
~Adopt Avalon!~

♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Sure!

Belle listened to the alpha. A week to prove herself. She knew she would try as hard as she could to prove herself worthy. "Of course, It would be a joy to hunt with both of you," She replied, eagerly.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
With Malice giving her final sentence, Silver merely nodded her head at the dark queen. Hearing the desire to watch this wolf hunt, Silver turned round to face the territory. "If we wish to watch you hunt, let us go inland" she offered to the two women.

She wanted to be impressed, for nothing has bought her entire attention yet. She was bored and wanted to see some action.

Do we want to start a new thread?
PM Me for more info!
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Yep! Do you want to start h2o? And sorry for the short post <3

She flashed a thankful smile to Silver, thankful for accepting her choice. And if this new face were to fail after a week, she would apologize to her, simply because she had been right then.

Right, come in. She said, turning to follow Silver. Malice didn't really know where the best places were to hunt inland, she only hunted outside of Phantom Hollow.

-Malmal out- 
~Adopt Avalon!~