Broken Antler Fen Let me introduce....Val&Horosk
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Pack Activity 
Not sure if this will be a thing for every new member but I thought it was a good idea for now. Welcome @Val and @Horosk :D Mandatory meeting, lets give them a warm BAF welcome!! :D @Aduin @Ambrosia @Kinra @Pearl @FallenStar. We will work in rounds so no posting order! :)
Assuming Val and Horosk are with Seb. Let me know if you want that changed!

Sebastian was excited about his new members, maybe also because that meant Aduin and him weren't the only males anymore. Hopefully the two new recruits would bring some balance in their start up pack. Sebastian met them before guiding them to the Cove, the clearing they would sleep all together every night. It also served as a local meeting point and where they would store part of their food. It would be their center of the territory. Sebastian could also imagine that once he would have pups that would also be the place they would grow up and meet others.

He guided the two to the clearing that was partly covered by the canopy above. He let out a howl for the others so they would all know to come to the clearing if they weren't there already. Dusk was coming upon them. "I am sure they will like you two," he tried to assure his new members. He walked into the clearing what also clearly smelled like the wolves would meet here often. "So this is it, this is the Cove," he spoke to them. "This is where we sleep together at night. Plus now you will have hopefully meet all the others so you won't be strangers to them,' he explained. Now he would just have to wait for everyone to arrive so he could introduce the new guys.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy slipped from the den just ahead of her mother, shaking out her long bronze, cream and russet fur before following Ambrosia. New wolves? Great! That meant new friends, new people to hunt and play with, and more people to help the pack. The yearling let her mother do her instinctual sniffs and "protection", but was confused by Ambrosia's lack of words. Perhaps she was still emotional from her night walk? Pushing the thought away, Brandy stepped forward with her tail wagging despite the warning glare her mother gave her. Her lemon eyes shone happily as she greeted the newcomers.
      "Hello! I'm Brandy. Will you be joining Broken Antler Fen?"
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia and Brandy were already in The Cove, emerging from a dug-out den near the edges of what was considered their meeting place at their alphas summons. The long-furred tan-orange and black female stepped forwards ahead of the younger female, sniffing towards the newcomers as any mother would with her pup behind her. Her lemon eyes, however, held no hostility, just a wary friendliness. She listened to Sebastian explain a little bit about where they were before feeling like she should introduce herself. 
         "I'm Ambrosia."
She offered no other words, though her tone was soft. She was sure Sebastian would explain more, so she decided to keep her mouth shut. She gave her daughter a glare, warning her to stay back, but Brandy went on anyways. Flicking an ear, she turned her attention elsewhere: looking off into the distance of the direction the males had come.
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
It had been a good day. Following Sebastian's passage into the Fen, Valtyr had spent the balmy spring afternoon exploring his new home. The wetlands were different and interesting to the youth. An abundance of unusual flora grew here and carried with them interesting scents. Great Bear Wilderness was so different from the Taiga — but that'show he had wanted it. A departure from all that he knew... a blank slate.

Slowly, he moved from the inside out, finding and tracing the pack's borders with a keen nose. He studied the types of soil and how packed earth easily transitioned into muddy bogs or lakes. There were lush forest too. The numerous prey tracks and fresh scat alluded to a bountiful food source, fit to feed many wolves. Sebastian had surely chosen a blessed place - and Valtyr counted his lucky stars for happening upon it. Eventually, the sun began to dip and the sky transitioned from cerulean to rose. A call echoed in the air. As promised, the sterling alpha summoned his group. Valtyr made haste — wanting to be punctual for his first time among the group. He moved through the trees swiftly and arrived in the clearing where the alpha waited for them. Sebastian explained the purpose of the cove — and the Sveijarn youth found himself listening intently.

He had arrived at the same time as the other new recruit, Horosk. Valtyr's bronze gaze quickly studied the other male, noting his strong build and dark agouti coat. He was older than himself — perhaps older than Sebastian — and Valtyr, though assured of his own capabilities, showed respect by offering a formal tip of the head. It wasn't long before others joined. In turn, he would introduce himself one by one - though a tawny adolescent and bi-colored woman were the first to arrive. As they waited for a formal introduction from their leader, Valtyr made a bit of small talk. "Hello, I'm Valtyr," he told them, voice even and calm despite the butterflies fluttering inside. "Brandy... Ambrosia... it is nice to meet you both," he said, repeating their names to commit them to memory. He turned to the yearling, sooty muzzle upturned in a smile, "Sebastian accepted me this morning."
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Aduin's ears perked up. He had been watching a small batch of marsh flowers dance in the small wind that flowed through near his little hideaway spot, a small clearing surrounded by shrubs and bushes. That morning he had started digging out a small hole, in case anything ever happened that would force him underground, or if he wanted to sleep somewhere else besides the Cove. He had his head resting on his forepaws when the call had gone out. With a sigh, he stood up and left, remembering to return to see the small flowers. 

Once there, he slowed, a curious and shy expression on his face when he saw two other males. Half of him was relieved to see that he and Seb would not be the only males, but the other half was anxious, having not known these males before. He hesitated, thinking about backpedalling before seeing Brandy and Seb there. They made him feel a little more confident, and finally he approached. "I-I'm Aduin..." he trailed off, seeing as that he couldn't find anything else to say. His eyes averted them, occasionally giving a side glance.
534 Posts
Ooc — Caitie
Pearl was hovering close to the Cove, seeing what all prey was brave enough to stick around them this long. She heard Sebastian's howl from the other side, she came through the trees with the dusk light illuminating her pale coat. Walking up to the group already assembled, she smiled at the newcomers and at those already present. "Hello, I'm Pearl." she said, glancing them over. The younger one whose extremities seemed to be set on fire was quiet and respectful, and the older agouti was wordless so far. Well, they were new additions to the family and would be sleeping with the pile, assuming. She was excited to see how they interacted with everyone, and already an idea weaseled its way into the back of her mind to possibly set up couples.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
The chocolate woman walked onto the scene in shock. New wolves! She gave a soft smile. "Hello there, I'm Fallenstar, but I go by Flora or Fallen. It's nice to meet you..?" She trailed off, asking the names of the new males. It would be good to have more males, as the females would get restless eventually. Her silver eyes grazed over them and she smiled softly. Maybe she would get along with one of them, though she truly wanted to warm up to Seb... Ah, well, that was an impossibility as far as she knew, and her gaze dropped for a moment before she put on her mask again. Her thoughts had been troubled, so she had spent some time alone to recover. She was back tot her calm, wise state, but had a little bit of a fret when she passed by Seb.
Zeta
Follow the light to your destiny. If you don't I'll make you. :)
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Kinra wasn't so motivated to answer the call mainly because she felt it was too early to head back to the Cove. But it was like she had a choice in the matter. As Sebastian's Knight she couldn't just defy him even if it stopped her from following her own little schedule. It's not like what she was doing right now would have a huge impact on anything. It was also her job to check on how he handles situations too. At the very least a howl meant something was going on so it would be more interesting than the usual nights.

She was a little late but she got there eventually. She missed out on all the pre-greetings. She walked in and approached the new members. She has already met Horosk who seemed to be a fresh yet capable wolf. Her attention centered on the one she hasn't met yet. She circled him, studying and judging what the male's abilities were. He seemed more fit to be a hunter while Horosk seems more to be a fighter. The Knight nodded in approval, they would make a fine addition to Sebastian's pack.

The Knight didn't say anything and simply moved to be closer to Pearl and sat down next to her while facing Sebastian and the new members. She would give her comments after the introductions where done.
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk nodded as the alpha told him of sleeping places and he could only just contain his excitement. As soon as others arrived he smiled and started introducing himself to many of them, though not all had arrived yet. He of course knew Lady Kinra, and when she nodded at him and the other new wolf, he nodded back.

A chocolate woman approached the two males, and Horosk was glad to have somebody introduce themselves to him first. "Greetings, Fallen. I am Horosk, it is a pleasure to meet you!" he glanced over her beautiful coat, A lovely wolf, he thought. He had seen a few wolves with wonderful coats, and hers was no exception. She made a friendly approach, and so Horosk was attempting to be as friendly as he could.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Horosk & Fallen I see you... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sebastian was pleased when everyone was there. It seemed most were super excited to greet the new males. The young alpha was relieved actually because some females could be quite protective. "Guys, these are Val and Horosk! They are new members in our family so I'd say let's give them a warm welcome," he hummed. Though it seemed no one had a problem with that. He would let everyone mingle now and meet each other.

The male eyed a Pearl for a moment, smiling at her before looking at the two new guys who were probably going to be sniffed out from top to bottom before everyone would settle down and they would rest for the night. It seemed Kinra approved too, so that reassured the young alpha. "I'm sure you all have a lot of questions for our new members. Val, Horosk, once again welcome. Hopefully you will both feel at home soon," he spoke to them personally before he would let the pack just bombard them with questions and meet them.
Delta
Never Gonna Grow Up, Never Gonna Slow Down, Caught Up In A Southern Summer Barefoot Bluejean Night.
288 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Brandy ignored her mother's lack of interest in the newbies, her tail wagging so furiously that her entire butt wiggled with it. She kept her attention on Val, deciding that she would speak with Horosk later when he wasn't talking to someone else. 
         "Have you traveled far? And why leave your old life?"
She tried to reign in her questions as to not overwhelm him, but the yearling was quite excited. More editions to the pack meant more friends, more people to train and grow with. More people to meet, in general, made her happy. She'd had no real friends till here, and was now set on befriending every single pack member she could. They were supposed to be a family, right?
Epsilon
My Dearest Friend, If You Don't Mind, I'd Like To Join You By Your Side Where We Can Gaze Into The Stars & Sit Together, Now & Forever, For It Is Plain To See We're Simply Meant To Be.
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia, unlike the others, wasn't very excited. Not hostile, in the least, just not open. She was still in a not so great mood, and it was obvious in her lack of interest. She gave Val a nod at his comment when she said her name, but nothing else. In fact, seeing that the rest of the pack was around and content that her daughter was safe, the gold and black female excused herself and slunk out of The Cove. She was missing her home and family today, wishing very much that she'd have pushed through and raised Brandy in her birth pack. She didn't regret coming here, not at all, for she felt more at home here. She just missed being familiar with everyone, and the sense of kinship only blood relations could give her. Later on, she would surely introduce herself and even apologize for leaving, but she didn't feel up to socializing with newcomers as of right now.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian frowned when Ambrosia seemed to leave. As the alpha he was quite worried and he didn't want her to  go out there alone. The whole pack would sleep together at night and he didn't want her to feel left out. "Excuse me," he spoke in no one in particular and then went after Ambrosia to stop her. Her barked toward @Ambrosia to call her back. "Ambrosia! Where are you going? We are going to sleep soon and it isn't very polite to walk off after new members arrived! How would you feel if you were new and a pack member would just walk off! Is something wrong? You can tell me," Sebastian urged, wanting to coach her back to the group.

"I know you have been alone for a long time, but these are the moments where you can really see how a pack works. Brandy is so excited and opening up. I wouldn't want you to close yourself off. I know there are some more wolves now an that might be frightening but could you try to come back? We are your family, all of us. We want to be there for you. You don't deserve to be alone, you deserve lots of friends and happy times," he spoke, hoping this would encourage her to come back.

No posting order people! :D You can totally meet each other. We work in rounds. So next round starts Friday the 9th!
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
As Sebastian introduced them the Knight figured she should give her name to the one who didn't know it yet. "I'm Lady Kinra, Sebastian's Knight for now. If you need help with anything I can assist you." She offered to Valtyr. With new members added to the pack she was going to have a little more work to do. It's nothing that she couldn't handle though. The more the better. Although she was half distracted by Valtyr and by Brandy's questions she did notices Ambrosia making an escape attempt. Sebastian was the first to react but Kinra moved in as well. If there was a problem she wanted to be in on it, it was her job.

The Knight did notice that there was some distance between the female and the others. The only logical reason was something of the pass that was influencing her. What it could be she didn't know but she did want to say something about it once Sebastian ended his phrase. She spoke calmly. "Yes, you do deserve friends and happiness." She said agreeing with Sebastian. "Sir Sebastian is working hard to create the place that can offer that. It takes a lot of effort to create a happy place so everyone needs to work together for it. It takes even more to keep it alive for a long time."

What she said was the very thing that made Knight's exist. Their very purpose was to make the world a better place for all worthy wolves. Everyone here deserved that in her eyes. Ambrosia was no different but it was up to her to make a difference.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia, though set on leaving, had been called back by Sebastian. Damn, looked like she would have no choice. Though hearing Seb's words, she did feel a little bit better even if still a little twitchy. She'd just started to open her mouth when Kinra came up too, and added her bit. Feeling pressured now, the tan she wolf took a timid step back and started to pant softly. She would like to tell Sebastian what was wrong, but at this point she was too anxious and too enclosed to do so, as well as worrying that someone else would listen and get offended. 
            "I-I just... I... I'm sorry Sebastian. I'm.... I..." 
She stuttered over what words she could muster, her ears pinning and pelt heating in embarrassment as she eventually gave up speaking. She just hoped these two were the only to approach her, feeling enough pressure. She didn't want to disobey Sebastian, but too many wolves were sure to spook her. Even if she stayed, she knew she likely wouldnt say much. Nothing against anybody here, not even the newcomers, only her own brain playing with her. She just didn't know how to say so right now. It frustrated her, suddenly caving under pressure. She knew herself, and she knew she was normally leader like and confident. Had that left her in a time she needed it most, to socialize and fit into the pack?
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Short post, cause Aduin most likely has no idea what's going on

The young boy was most certainly confused at everything happening around him. One wolf walked off, and Sebastian along with Kinra went after her. Brandy seemed excited to see the newcomers, although he was quite anxious about the whole ordeal. Fallen and Pearl were around also, but he didn't pay too much attention to them. All he did was sit in silence, a completely dumbfounded expression on his face. Part of him wanted to follow Sebastian, just to see what was going on. But the other half made him remain still, his ears wilted a bit from the anxiety he felt.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
just a quicky! :D

Sebastian wagged his tail gently to coax her out of her angsty panic attack. "Don't worry, you don't have to talk to them. You can just lay down, or sit by Aduin. He is probably a bit scared too, it is all okay. I would never let anything happen to you, Ambrosia. And I think Kinra would protect you too," he assured. "You can even stay next to me if you like that better," he offered. The male lowered his head a bit to not look to demanding to her. His eyes were not strict or harsh and there was a kind smile on his face. He would not force her to stay, but he would like her to know that they would be there for her and did not want her to feel alone.
Theta
42 Posts
Ooc — Ezi
Fallen felt her pelt grow hot as the males eyes scanned her. Was he...checking her out? It wasn't the first time it had happened, as she had lived in a male-dominated place once, but it had been a long time. "Horosk. It's nice to meet you. Where do you come from?" Her green-flecked silver eyes met his, and she waited for a reply, ignoring the rest of the pack, for now. 
No time to make long post,to much work tonight, ehe
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk's own pelt grew hot quickly. He replied "Oh, uh, yes, It's lovely to meet you as well." He stumbled a little, but soon continued "I've been a lone wolf for a while... I wasn't born in the Teekon Wilds - someplace I can't even remember the name of - but it's not important, really. What about you?" He asked.
Epsilon
220 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Ambrosia gave in and, having stopped panting, slunk over to hide behind Sebastian. She was more embarrassed and angry with herself for not being able to either get away silently or explain herself afterwards. She would not explain her troubles in front of all these wolves she didn't know. Perhaps in the future, when she was comfortable with more than two of the pack. Till then, she would sulk behind the massive alpha until he let her leave or she had a chance to politely excuse herself. She appreciated that he hadn't tried to force her to stay, and it was the only reason she stayed even at the opportunity to go.
Lurker
217 Posts
Ooc — Lieu
No specific speech, but an overview!

Others arrived. A young bi-colored male named Aduin and three other women. They were all distinct, Valtyr noticed. Pearl, snowy white like her named implied, Fallen, a larger female with a chocolate pelt, and Kinra, a silver knight. However it was the spunky Brandy who grabbed most of Valtyr's attention — so much, that he barely noticed Ambrosia attempting to slink away from the pack. He would tell them all of his origins in the Taiga and his life on the Plateau, and how he journeyed East once he came of age. There wasn't much of a life to leave, he would explain... only a future to seek out.

Sebastian moved towards the rear of the group after his formal introduction to console the melancholy Ambrosia. Only then did his copper gaze catch the sullen woman, knowing not everything was right in the pack. Yet, as a newcomer, Valtyr knew it was not his place to hold an opinion on the matter, and so he kept his attention on those who openly interacted with him.

Eventually their conversation would reach a lull, and Valtyr would turn back to the alpha as the last rays of sun disappeared beneath the treeline.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was pleased Ambrosia came back with him to the pack's den site. The young male mingled back into the group and sat down, this time closer by Pearl. As conversations died out Sebastian lowered himself onto the soft moss. He had the full confidence that these two males would fit into their little family hence why he was relaxed. If their introduction hadn't gone well then he might had to ask them to leave after all or work something out. But now it was not needed.

Sebastian laying down was probably enough of a sign that most could lay down and go for a nap. The big grey male eventually rested his head on his paws. Often he thought that some would need to keep guard, but then again, they had so many ears and eyes here that one couldn't possibly sneak up on them, right? He would ask Kinra later.

Wrapping it up from here! :3 Feel free to make another post! Will be archived around 12th of April
600 Posts
Ooc — Cody
It looked to the boy that no one was paying attention toward him at all, so he had the idea of sneaking off. Carefully, he stood to all four paws and then took a route through some shrubs, out of view. He wasn't too intent on meeting these new members, or at least not both of them at the same time.

Aduin thought on that, thinking he might meet them some other time. But he had other things on mind. He headed in the direction of his secret hideaway, eager to get away from being in a large gathering with so many not-too-well known faces around. It made him feel shy and nervous. He always felt better in his time alone.
Zeta
130 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Kinra nodded in agreement when Sebastian said they would protect. Such thing is much easier done when everyone was together. Although the Knight did give the Alpha a small look when he said that Ambrosia could stay at his side. 'Well, whatever' she thought. Last time it was Pearl at his side, She wondered if she would ever be next like it was some sort of each will have a turn thing. Kinra would be one to follow the rules but hoping that it was her turn soon was selfish, Therefore she'll just turn it down.

The problem was settled so Kinra decided to turn and head back to the new members. Very quickly she realized someone was missing. It was Aduin. His disappearance was irritating, She should have paid more attention. He likely took advantage Ambrosia's attempt to leave that no one really noticed he was gone. Sneaky but unwise. Kinra approached Sebastian who decided to settle down for a nap. She whispered to him. "Aduin is missing. Should I go find him and bring him back?" It was getting late, there was no reason for him to be out there. It was Sebastian's call to determine whether she'll act or not.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian looked up when Kinra came towards him. She told him about Aduin. Sebastian felt guilty for not realizing he was gone but he was always so quiet. The large grey looked around. "Leave him be for now. He gets nervous around new members, other wolves. But he would not leave the territory. Knowing him he might have a safe spot or something. I trust him," he spoke to Kinra. He had the feeling if he was going to drag other member back to this rendezvous site then the new members thought it might be something that was forced upon them. Sebastian just liked the idea of them being all together instead of their own separate den.

The male knew Aduin would return eventually and knowing that he went after Ambrosia that meant that Aduin did not have him to feel confident around. He couldn't really blame the male for leaving but he would mention it later to the other. "At ease for now," he assured her.