Sleeping Dragon there's galaxies hidden behind your tired eyes
i've lost the word for prayer
258 Posts
Ooc — Mica
All Welcome 
Gavriel, tired, is thankful to be home. It had taken time to get used to the mountain, having come from the sea, but after being away from Drageda for as long as they have, he no longer sees the mountain as anything but. Wildfire went on about her business and Gavriel, with @Rebekka in tow, remains on the borders. As much as he desires to climb and find a spot to rest, eager to see the damage done to the mountain (he knows it'll be the same as any other place they've traveled), he doesn't want to get leave his newest charge alone without their Heda coming to inspect the situation and what to do with them.

Wildfire had made their cal of their return, and nothing else, and so once he's gathered up his comrade at the borders, he calls for their leader.
Short post because extremely vague. I don't know the actual outcome of their meeting or the Reek thread but I also know we talked about Gavriel bringing Rebekka here and yadda yadda. Also I don't know if I'll make another Gavriel post and I'll reply with Thuringwethil once Rebekka replies.
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
The last thing she had expected when enterning the teekon was to be taken back to her roots. Infact, she had expected nothing from the male when he introduced himslef as Gavriel kom Seakru. Only when he demanded she return to Heda with him did she really consider she knew nobody else. There was strength in numbers, and she was no fool to wander alone amist a tragety. When she arrived at it's borders, she did not feel out of place. The Drageda forest did not feel foreign. It was not the same, but she had not wished it to be. There was a certian part of her that was uncertian of Gavriel's credibility. While he may have been apart of her tribe, she did not know him enough to blindly put her trust unto him. It would have been a foolish move to do so. If what he said was true, she would be more than hounoured to walk in Heda's new ground. She had done many great things, vicious, but great. 

She stood patiently just before the markings on the ground. Even in Trigeda, the boundaires were tight. No trespasser left whole, she did not expect less from Drageda. She did not think too much about making an impression, she did not even know if she would stay. If talk was true, she would do so. Even then, she would not pretend to be someone she was not. She could go on all day about this achievement and that acomplishment but it was not her. She could fight, and she could learn and that was simply, that. If there was such a place for her, that would push her to become great, she would take it.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
I won't be replying with Gavriel anymore, assume he leaves when dismissed, so it'll just be these two! Also note: italicized words = their native tongue if I haven't translated anything. :)

The last few days had been a whirlwind. Since the locust hit nearly a week ago, there had been nothing left in their wake. Wolves were missing and Wildfire and Gavriel had yet to return home. It was with Wildfire’s call, alerting them they were home, that gave her a sense of peace for a short while. They hadn’t been taken out or gotten lost, and finally made it home, and the young leader is eager to hear about the mission from either of the two.

However, Gavriel’s howl of beckoning has her attention and she diverts herself to the border. There isn’t a lot of information behind it and when she does approach, it surprises her to find that someone else stands beside him with markings that trigger something. Someone familiar. Like a peculiar face she’d seen in a crowd once.

Uncertain of the fate of some of her members, having not seen them since before the locust hit, she feels uneasy with a strange wolf in front of her. Gavriel explains, briefly, who the woman is and why she’s there—the guard insisting she come with them—though why seems to be at a loss for her knowledge. Thuringwethil dismisses Gavriel and turns her attention on a wolf that may or may not be apart of them anymore. The sense of familiarity is explained, at least, and while she didn’t directly know the female, she’d once been under her reign.

Tel op ai chomouda yu hir, is the only thing she offers, easily slipping into her native tongue. Even though comfort is what she finds in her words, the depth of her command never leaves her tone.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Her eyes marginally widened when the Heda approached her. It was true. She had known the Heda had fled, but her trace had never been found. Well, she did not know if they had even looked. "Heda," She dipped her head, slightly exposing the soft of her neck to show she had no intention of attacking. It was important for the commander to know this, for afterall she was but a stranger and a familiar face."Ai laik Rebekka kom Trigeda," She did not think the Heda knew her by name, but there was the possibility that she seen of her face. Rebekka's features did not blend in easily. 

"Gavriel insisted I come," She looked off slightly to where he had vanished, still wondering many things about the man and his partner, Wildfire. They had been quite different from what she observed. "Ba em was ai own kuriosity krom mafta op em hir,"She did not want Heda to think she was uninterested, and that she had not come on her own terms. Rebekka did not do anything unless she wanted to, not by anyone else's means. She did not straight out seek an invitation to join, nor presumed that she was even worthy of such an honor as to be in the Heda's company.

She did not know what she was looking for exactly, but once she found it, she would know."Ai laik hir gon yu air de Heda. Der ste no moun woirt tekcher krom mafta op," That was what she strived for, someone to learn from, to follow so that one day she might become like her predecor. Trigeda was sufficent enough, but she could never become better from them. She did not settle for medicoricy. This place, Drageda, she knew did not accept the decent but the best.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
The wolf puts a name to her familiar face and Thuringwethil blinks—slowly—once as she scans the rest of her. Nothing in particular stands out other than her strange markings, but they aren’t strange enough for her to remain on. She stands out, at least, just as Seregyrn does, and makes it easier to accept her words rather than some other wolf of one color, or typical patterns. Thuringwethil knows she’s seen the face, even if she’s never spoken to her.

I see, she says, lingering on the information for a moment longer—even if she’s already decided on the next: You come here out of curiosity and not duty?

And then, a beat later, why are you really here?
Trigedasleng · Common
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
She did not think so in depth about her true reason for leaving Trigeda nor why she even followed Gavriel to Drageda. This was evident, as she seemed lost for words for a second. But she truly was deep in thought. Rebekah said things like they were, regardless of how it truly sounded not the consequences of doing so. She did not see things any other way, but she could not clear in her mind what exactly she was doing, to herself. "I did not believe Gavriel when he spoke of Heda and a new clan. I did not know if I even trusted him. I would not say it was my obligation to seek out this place, but my interest. I am glad I did," It would only become her duty, if she pledged herself to Heda. When she had broken free from Trigeda, that had not been the case. She belonged to nobody.

"I did not leave Trigeda with the intention to wander. When I left, I had no duty to fufil. At least not to them. I did not see myself getting what I want there," Her duty was to herself, not to another face that did not care to know her. Trigeda was a tight run ship, and while she believed that to be the key to succsess, it was ignorant. "My personal ability was downplayed. I did not see their perspective changing any time soon," While she held no dislike for Trigeda's leadership, they were no angels. Heda, of all had to know this. Rebekka would not sit while she had the ability to run. She knew where she wanted to be, and it was not in Trigeda.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil, despite the familiarity—conformation—that this girl once followed their own. She can’t be too careful, especially when she lost her home from within, having to destroy what little remained to get away and clear everything out from beneath her feet. The loyalty of the wolves she’s met thus far have been few and far between and just as many teekon wolves as her own have abandoned her. Wolves on both sides have also stayed.

The true test would be the impending famine, and whether or not they moved on from Drageda to keep up with the herds, or if they stick nearby to fight it out on small game and struggle.

And what you want, you think you can find in Drageda? she asks, with a slight tilt of her head. Curious now, at least. What abilities were downplayed? she adds, wondering whether or not those skills could even be put to use here.
Trigedasleng · Common
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Heda once again returned with a question that required her to think. It was another thing that seperated Trigeda from this place. A way of learning besides the usual beat and braun. Finally, she nodded. "Perhaps, if i'm right. I look for a place that will challenge me to become greater. And here I find a pack run by Heda herself. I do not think such a place can exist anywhere else for me," She expected no less from the Commander's own regiment. She did not like to speak ill of Trigeda, but they accepted moderacy. She did not want to be okay, but great. Who better to help fufill this wish than the great Heda herself? Such an oportunity seemd rare, if it was as legitimate as she suspected. 

"My unbreakable desire to topple every obstruction and oponent. My thirst to prove myself despite my age. Given the right context my tactical and espionage skills would have been of great use. They did not see that, as there were more far greater and older to block my progression," She did not like to boast, yet. While her combat skills were very advanced for her age, she was not as good as she wanted to be. But she was more than ready to learn. If Heda was looking for an eager devotee to utilize, Rebekka was more than qualified.
wamplei kom thauz kodon
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Heda narrows her eyes as Rebekka explains, in more detail, about her placement in her former home. She can’t tell if she speaks highly of her out of loyalty or flattery, but either way, she’d give it a chance. Thuringwethil pivots a step back, half turned, and with a jerk of her head, she leads the girl inside. Your actions will be what determines your stay here, she offers, raising one brow curiously. If you are willing to be loyal, even as these lands have taken a hit, I’ll give you a chance. You will start at the bottom, but if you speak true, then I don't foresee that lasting long.
Trigedasleng · Common
i win
79 Posts
Ooc — Allie
Rebekka nodded her head, without any words accepting a pledge that she had not forseen before. Even as she was guided into the territory, it seemed sureal. This time she would do it right, and let no man step in her way. She was loyal, despite leaving Trigeda, but her pledge to them had been something she was born into not taken for herself. Drageda was her own decision. Internally, she grew more confident as Heda spoke. Indeed, she would not be at the bottom for long. She would not let herself, not now nor ever. 

Almost instantly, she wondered what kind of policies the new clan had. She did not expect it to be the same as Trigeda, nor any other place infact. Rank challenges was what she wondered about. Not all places accepted such an idea, but she was curious. Perhaps she would ask later when such a question did not seem suspicious. "Thank you,"
wamplei kom thauz kodon
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Rebekka accepts the conditions and Thuringwethil nods her head, turning to further invite the woman into her land. She tells her everything she needs to know. The changes between here and Seageda, how it differs from Trigeda. That there is another, her equal, if she were to put it, in a mortal way. The queen of Sleeping Dragon, while she remains Heda of Drageda. She even shows her the meeting ground, but eventually she lets her go. In time, the young girl would realize the difference in the two entities that reside on the mountain and she would find her niche.
Trigedasleng · Common