Phantom Hollow Alpha?
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
All Welcome 
Belle still needs to be re-added to the pack, but Malice is goooone xD

Belle had wanted to talk to Malice, but she was nowhere to be found. Belle was confused, where would the alpha have gone? She was carrying pups, the future generation of Moonlit Hills. They could no afford to lose her or the pups. "Malice?" She called, checking all the dens. After a while she gave up, sitting alone, thinking. Malice hadn't.. left, had she....? Belle hoped not - because if that was the case, who would be the new alpha? And what would happen then?
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Ooc: lemme in this drama :D

Silver was pissed, let's just put it that way. Beyond pissed. The so called 'queen' was gone with her batch of pups and the pack was left to fend for themselves.

Silver paced around the territory, feeling anger grow in her entire being. With loud growls leaving her lips, she picked up a lope and caught onto the scent of a pack mate.

it was the wolf she had met before, belle was it? Silver stood from afar to look at her, her hackles raising and her tail flying high as a kite. It was not an act of dominance, but instead and act of anger and disgust.

she turned to avoid snapping at belle.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
As Belle sat, she noticed a slightly familier silver coloured wolf standing a little way away. Belle raised her head, to see who it was. It looked like.... Silver? That was her name, wasn't it? Belle called out to her, still confused about the queen's disapearance. "Silver?" She called. When she turned away, Belle was even more confused. "Do you know where Malice is?" She said, beginning to walk closer to Silver.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
105 Posts
Ooc — H20
Damn her, she was moving closer and Silver's anger was about to burst through the top of her head. She could feel her legs twitch as her black claws dug deeply into the tender ground. She even called her out, Belle was going to be in trouble. Back, back back! She must move back. Silver continued to move away from Belle, holding her tongue with her teeth until blood began to soak through her dark lips.

Her question, oh! Did she not know of Malice's decision? Coming to a halt, Silver turned hastily to face Belle with a nasty snarl. She didn't mean to come off as a brute or some random bitch to Belle, but anger tended to play with Silver like a kitten with yarn. "She left us" she snarled out, feeling her tail flick side to side. "That bitch left us for the pack next door" she explained with pure hatred in her voice. She took a step towards Belle, almost staring at her. "She ABANDONED us Belle, we're loners now-" she spat, letting the spark burn wild. "SHE FUCKING LEFT US FOR SOME GOD DAMN WOLF WHO DOESN'T EVEN LIKE HER" Silver yelled, seeing a few birds fly off from her voice. She let out a growl, beginning to pace again. She hated it, hated this, hated her

Silver could feel her hackles fall from her outburst. Silver's black lips soon stopped their climb. They soon rested against her jaws calmly, her head lowered a bit. With a breath released, she lowered her body position to be neutral. She sat down, then looked to Belle with apologetic eyes. "I'm- I'm sorry about that" she said, her eyes shifting to her paws. "Excuse my outburst" she said, returning her eyes to look at Belle.
Adopt this pretty silhouette!
PM Me for more info!