Raven's Watch but love is blind, and lovers cannot see
fallen angel
3 Posts
Ooc —
Private 

There were dreams, nightmares in particular, that haunted Asher's night. She remembered the men, then she remembered her pups, brown and gold, black and white, sterling silver and ashen gray. The pups that were born not of love, but of fear and hate and revolting dominance. It was not their fault, she supposed, but every time she looked upon their innocent faces, she was reminded of that particular encounter, and it was not something she wanted to remember, ever. In fact, if given the chance, she would rather obtain - can you obtain amnesia - amnesia and forget it ever happened.

But sadly, you did not get everything in life. That was a lesson Asher learnt very early in life, a lesson that she soon forgot, and a lesson that life threw at her face when she least expected it. Well, she wasn't ever going to forget it now, so life could go and fuck itself. She was done with its bullshit. Asher had suffered enough. Now, Ash decided that she was going do whatever she wanted to do for remainder of her life. Life was too short for regrets, and while she had her fair share of them, she didn't want any anymore.

Asher navigated through the trees with surprising ease, her gaze weary but her stance alert and on guard. She had too many bad encounters to be at ease now.
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Octavia had pissed off the old woman, and now she needed to clear her mind. The details of their talk would surely sink in later, but this queen was about to have to deal with some other things first.
Namely, the scent that drifted on the wind, the one of her deepest haunts: her dearest lover and the only real connection she'd ever had. Despite her gaunt, bony, and tired old body, Nova Rose galloped forward and searched for the inky pelt she knew she'd find.
       "Ash! Asher!"
Her ghostly eyes searched and the creamy female, panting already, finally caught sight of her in the distance. She froze, eyes wide and shining with disbelief. As far as she knew, Asher hated her: she'd watch her turn her back and leave, but under curcumstances she couldn't leave the grasp of the man she was with. Never had she done it out of spite, or to hurt her beloved, it was how she had all her children. The hormones, the urges, never had Nova been able to resist them. It was the only real time she ever had contact with anyone, other with Asher herself. 
Never had it been an issue, not till that day, but Nova had been heartbroken when the ebony female never came home. She looked for weeks, months, before finally giving up when her line went cold. 
Nova took a shaky, hesitant step forward.
                          "M-My love?"
fallen angel
3 Posts
Ooc —
She heard her voice in the wind, and stopped in her pawsteps, head canted to the side slightly as she listened. She knew this voice, she remembered this voice but who was it? Then it clicked, and she almost laughed to herself. Oh, she would never forget that voice - it would haunt her until the end of her days. She never thought that she would hear her lover, no, ex-lover's voice again, never thought she'll see that creamy pelt or those enchanting eyes. But here she was, her voice calling out for Ash, saying Ash's name. 

The raven furred female chuckled softly to herself as she turned around gracefully, orange eyes cool, her expression was one of aloof amusement, a small smile playing lazily on her lips as she regarded Nova with an almost careless attitude. Asher noted the disbelief in the woman's gaze and watched impassively, almost nonchalently as she would have her believe, as Nova took a shaky step forward and called her 'my love', stuttering ever so slightly. The small smile on her lips grew a tiny bit wider, but otherwise, betrayed no other emotion.

"Well, hello, sweetheart," she drawled with careless abandon. "Long time no see, huh?"
Sister
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
At once, Ash's behavior set off warning bells. This was, without a doubt, the woman she loved: but did she no longer have Asher's love to hold her own? Nova took another step forward, drawing in a sharp breath at the scars her girlfriend aquired. Not yet did she realize they weren't a thing, that Ash thought of her as an ex. 
           "Ash, where'd you go? Where have you been? I looked and looked for YEARS."
Nova had never stopped loving her, not for a moment. Why was the ebony female acting so strangely? The cream and golden female took another few steps closer, these ones a bit more stable. Happiness glittered in her silvery eyes, her love seemingly having been returned to her after so long. The holes in Nova's heart were starting to heal, and she obviously didnt realize that new ones were about to be ripped. 
                       "I've missed you so much.... I love you, so much."
fallen angel
3 Posts
Ooc —
In truth, Asher still found it in her to love the woman in front of her. She hadn't changed much since she last saw her, Ash thought, slightly nostalgic. She was as beautiful as the day the raven furred female had met her, and her bright eyes still glimmered with the same light they had held in her youth. Yes, Ash still loved her, but her recent experience had caused her to build walls, walls that prevented her from being hurt again, both emotionally and physically. Nova had broke her, causing her to depart briefly, in turn causing her to get kidnapped and etc. It might not nescessarily be her lover's fault, but she had started the chain reaction.

Ash did not hate her, did not hold a grudge for what she did. Heartbroken, she may have been, but in truth, she was delighted to see her cream coloured girlfriend again. It was simply, the recent experience she held, plus the bitterness she had towards life in general, that caused her to raise her walls and invoke her sharp tongue upon Nova. Perhaps, Asher also thought that because of the year they had away from each other, Nova had found another lover, replaced her, thus she was just another ex to her girlfriend.

"Where did I go?" Asher raised an eyebrow. "Oh, yeah, I've been running with unicorns and dancing on rainbows after I saw you with that dude that night. It's been simply wonderful, you know. I even got pregnant. Well, what do you know..." She smiled coldly, bitterly. "Got a guy's dick inside me, after, what, 4 years? Five years? Hmph. I can see why you always preferred to cheat on me," she informed Nova, almost matter-of-factly, swallowing her own conflicted feelings on betrayal and love and hurt.

Nova told her she still loved her, that she missed her, and Ash felt those words pierce at her stone heart, but she kept on the facade, too bitter now to relent. "I'm sure you do," was all she said in reply.
Sister
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
There it was, those new holes opened up. Her lovers words sliced through her heart and the creamy elder flinched back a step. Asher clearly was not wonderful, as she said, the sarcasm easily recognized. Nova's actions clearly had come back to bite her in the ass, or had all that time ago when she'd finally been seen, and she wished nothing more than to wish she could undo every one of them. Despite the children she had because of it, how dearly she loved them all, she'd do anything to have the inky woman here not upset with her. Ash's last words hurt the most, assuming that the girl didn't love her anymore.
        "Ash, I'm sorry. I would undo it all if I could. Please, forgive me...."
Not once since meeting Asher had Nova felt love for another, not in the way this woman had captured her heart. The only reason she ever did cheat on her mate was because of her hormones and her heat.Never had she been one to be able to resist THOSE, much as she was guilty afterwards. 
No information of Ashers time away had been given and for now the elderly queen assumed she didn't want to talk about it now. Their realtionship, whatever was left, was to be fixed first. After that, they could work through the rest together.
At least, in Nova's mind.

Since you went inactive, I'm gonna assume this is null and void and if you come back then we can redo it somewhere else (as Nova is now a loner)