Ankyra Sound It's not like I like you or anything...
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Private 
@Bain , backdated to around July the 2th. This is for their trip to the mountains :)))

Ondine, having finally met a man that did not judge her, was excited yet terrified all the same the morning she woke up. She had sort of promised to go with him to the mountains to "conquer her fears" and definitely not get killed by a deadly fall. She trusted in Bain to not let her make any stupid mistakes. She was trusting him her life by going with him, and she was sure he would handle it well. They were, after all, soulmates- in her dreams. This would be their day, and Ondine couldn't wait.

She lifted her muzzle into the air, letting out a call for him. Her voice was as harmonious as always, with a the beauty of the sea carved deep into it. She believed he would recognize her voice, but who knows, maybe she wasn't that important to him after all. Would he not come on their date? What a dickhead move would that be...
"I simply... Don't remember."
56 Posts
Ooc —
He heard her call, rich and music to his ears. The male wouldn't call himself infautuated -- it was more like a highschool crush sort of thing, if that existed in his world. He would recognize the girl's voice from anywhere, carved into his mind after listening to countless theatrics and conversations.

Bain stopped what he was doing, which was basically nothing, and ran towards the source of the call. He stopped, seeing her ghostly form a few feet ahead. 

"You called?" The gangster mused, easing into a sitting position. However, there was a small trace of a smile on his lips -- were they going on that mountain trip he was dreaming of? He couldn't help but let a bit of his excitement show, eyes glinting as he waited for her to acknowledge his presence.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
While not obsessed with Bain to the point where she couldn't sleep or eat, she definitely couldn't imagine life without him anymore. It was silly, really, for her to think that way, but she couldn't help her feelings. Saying she didn't like him was lying, and Ondine was an honest being to the core. She didn't recall telling a lie ever before, but she was sure she had at least once. Whoever she had lied to, she truly felt bad.

A wide, happy grin was pulled onto her bloodied lips at the sound of footfalls, almost recognizing the sound his paws made as they hit the ground- or so she believed. For him she had applied fresh blood, a gangster like him needed a woman who wasn't afraid of a bit of danger after all, and she thought the blood represented that quite well. Perhaps one day she would show what was beneath that layer of blood- clean herself up to please him if he so asked.

Bain, She almost exclaimed as she turned to greet him with a proper bow. I'm glad you have come. She told, her cheeks almost glowing under her fur. Do you have time for- to come- would you mind... She stuttered as she wanted to ask too many questions at a time, all pretty much saying the same. Do you have time and do you want to go with me to the mountains? She finally asked. Man, I thought I'd never get that sentence out of my mouth... She mumbled after in a giggle.
56 Posts
Ooc —
He could not help but grin back when he saw her beaming at him. Though any other wolf may be put off by a bloodied grin such as hers, he wasn't in the least. In fact, he had grown to like her ghostly get-up, and noticed the scent of fresh blood on her muzzle. "Ondine, good to see you," he grinned, stooping so that he was eye level with her. He gave her a quick kiss -- nothing too fancy -- before getting back up. A bold move, but the gangster had done far more daunting things that just a lick on the cheek.

Her stuttering showed her flustered state which Bain decided to wait through, listening as she stumbled throughout her words. Was he really that intimidating? Bain could not help but puff out his chest. "I have all the time in the world," he cooed, tilting his head to the side. He never thought that they would actually go on the mountain trip, but the idea started to seem more and more real as the got to know each other. Now, it was finally happening.

"For someone who is such a stunning actress, we have to work on talking. Well, talking around me, since I seem to be having an effect on you that I can't quite pin down..." Bain mused, looking Ondine in the eye with a grin. "Did you put on the fresh layer of blood for little ol' me? I'm flattered."
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
She didn't see him cringing or pulling a face as he looked upon her. That was a good sign, right? As he came closer, her knees grew weaker, but she kept her cool as he greeted her. For a moment it was as if that was the only thing he was going to say, Ondine already brainstorming for a good joke, but she froze as she was kissed. Her eyes grew wide as she stared off into the distance, procession what just had happened, making a little, short, high-pitched squealing noise like those cute girls in anime. 

When she got back into the real world, She could barely catch what he had just said. She only caught the part "in the world". What in the heaven's had he answered. Was she the only one in the world? Was there something else in the world? Huh? She said, head whipping up to look at his face some more-that fucking beautiful face, damn it.

Their eyes met, and finally she knew what he was talking about for once after his sudden act of fondness. I'm just- you're just- She tried, but kept her mouth shut at his next observation. A lady has got to look her best... She mumbled in her defense while being completely flustered. 
56 Posts
Ooc —
He grinned, the noise she had just made being along the ones he had expected. It was funny hearing something so cute from a wolf who looked so ominous at first glance.

"I'm just what?" Bain laughed, nudging her playfully one the shoulder. Ondine said something about looking her best, and he silently agreed. She couldn't look better. "Are you ready to go on that moutain trip?" Bain asked, suddenly changing the subject. He was excited to visit the mountains, though it wasn't really the idea of the mountains that thrilled him. It was the aspect of going anywhere with Ondine that really made him happy.
"I am NOT forgetful"
241 Posts
Ooc — MEEBEE
Can you fade? I'll start the thread at the mountains :))

You're just... a very interesting man. She said as she got her shit together for once. She dodged a bullet there, she thought. His touch left a burning sensation on her skin, and she immediately jumped up when he asked if she was ready. Of course! She panicked a little. She straightened herself and joined his side, a shiver going down her spine at the sight of the mountains in the distance.

Please don't let me die there... She mumbled, a plea to both the Gods and Bain. After, she would follow Bain to the mountains, making sure to not lose him.
56 Posts
Ooc —
fade at my post!

He smiled. "An interesting man, you say?" the gangster queried. Interesting certainly was a word to describe him, though he would use the same word for Ondine herself.

At the mention of her own death, he narrowed the gap between them almost protectively. "I promise, it's not like I'll just let you fall off the side of a mountain," he joked reassuringly. Bain moved forwards a bit and began to walk, leading the way towards the mountains.