Hushed Willows It Play TIME!!!!!!!!
Well, it's me, and I'm here, so get over it and move on!
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
All Welcome 
@Tambourine time for Uncle Rhodes play time :) sorry if that was slightly creepy.... hehe although all are welcome :) 

Rhodes had returned from his scouting trip with Stark not to long ago. Both him and Stark thought it would be a good idea for him to return, just incase. Of course when he did get back, Banner had everything undercontrol, like they both knew she would. Finding everything in order, Rhodes went about looking for the pup Tambourine. He remembered his conversation with Stark and how Stark felt like a father to the boy. With him being away looking for the other missing pup, Rhodes thought it as part of his duty to check on the kid.

Rhodes scented teh air around the The Crook, looking for the young boy. With this plan in mind, he ventured into the territory, trying to find the scent of Tam.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
Counselor {I II III IV V/5}Scout {I II III IV V/5}
Feel free to tag Rhodes whenever.
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The growing pup was attempting to perfect the art of peeing with his leg hiked in the air. With the squatting Tavi out of the picture (hopefully only temporarily), Stark took up the post as Tambourine's primary urinary role model. And the Alpha always stood on three legs, lifted the fourth into the air and pissed on something: a rock, a bush, a tree or whatever else he felt like watering at that moment. The pack's youngest member aspired to be like his father figure but was having trouble balancing on his suddenly long, spindly legs. More than once, he piddled all over himself. It made him stink. Not that Tambourine cared.

At the precise moment in time when some dark pack mate went looking for him, Tambourine tried to lift his left hind leg rather than the right one as he'd been doing all along. He ended up tipping sideways, then lurching forward and overbalancing onto the stump he was attempting to mark. All of a sudden, he was straddling it. He arched his belly away from it, instinctively avoiding the splintery wood, but then some strange instinct seized the boy and caused him to start gyrating his hips to achieve friction between the moss-covered wood and the area between his legs.

If and when Rhodes found Tambourine, he would be going to town on the poor stump.
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
ok not going to lie one of my most favourite posts to read :P

Rhodes had rarely talked to Tambourine, and was quiet excited to the encounter to come. He had found the fresh scent of Tam, undeniable, the kid needed a bath! It took everything he had to continue toward the boy, and the sight he found was a legendary one. One Rhodes would never let the young man live down. It was so legendary, Rhodes was temporarily stunned, his jaw dropping open.

Slowly he cleared his throat, "Nice to see there is someone in this pack getting some action." He laughed slightly to himself, although it was loud enough for Tam to here him. "Although maybe you should try wooing the tree first?"
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
When someone walked in on him and the stump, Tambourine momentarily slowed and stopped. He blinked at the stranger (well, semi-stranger; he'd seen him around...), head cocking to favor his floppy ear. The adult seemed amused, so the youngster grinned right back at him. Something in his body urged him to keep going, though he continued to hover for a moment.

"Wooing? What's that mean?" Tambourine asked, extremely interested in what this meant. "How do I wooing?" he added, unaware that he had bungled the past participle.
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
How does one explain how to woo? Rhodes was caught momentarily, perhaps this wasn't the best first conversation. Oh well! He was here now, might as well set the kid straight. "How do I 'woo'? Is the proper pronunciation for that verb." He corrected first of all, don't want to teach the kid miss information. "Well wooing means when you are trying to win someone over. A girl you might fancy, or a guy, I don't judge. If you like someone and you want to be with them you generally woo them first. Flirt, sideways glances, kind words." Rhodes shrugged, "You try to show them your best side." Sitting on his rear Rhodey thought about his explanation. "Does that make sense kiddo?"

While the kid was still in a very awkward position, one he probably wouldn't use to any real requirment for a few years. "Why don't you come down from there?" Rhodes knew who this kid was, esentially the son of two alphas. But Rhodes really saw him as family, Stark's kid. Even though not by blood. "Why don't we introduce ourself proper?" Sure they had meet at the Crook a few times, but Rhodes wanted to get to know the kid, if only to help Stark.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
The guy's first few sentences went in one ear and out the other. Tambourine kind of looked side to side in his confusion, smile still pasted on his face. What did this have to do with the stump? He didn't get it. And when the semi-stranger asked him if it made sense, he did the shifty eyes again.

"N—" he began to reply honestly, when the other wolf cut him off and told him to get down off the stump. Tambourine glanced down then slid a bit reluctantly off his perch. He felt super sensitive between his legs and when he glanced downward, he saw the reason why. He huffed a laugh but faced forward again, unembarrassed but amused by his body's weirdness.

"I'm Tambourine!" he declared, then added, "My peen is peepin'!" and burst into giggles.
48 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Rhodes looked at the kid strangley, a small tilt to his head. What a weird pup. He sweatdropped a little at the kids antics. But nodded somewhat reluctantly with a small smirk on his face. "Hello Tambourine." He continued moving past the situation from before. One day he would get it, and Rhodes couldn't wait until it happened! "I am Rhodes, although my friends call me Rhodey." He sat back on his haunches wondering what else this youngin might have in store. He wasn't very well versed in talking with pups, but Rhodey was confident he could learn. And talking with Tambourine was the best way to start. "I'm a close friend of Starks. Do you know him?" Rhodey teased, her knew that Stark was taking care of Tam while his mom was away, and so he held a knowing glint in his eye.
Rhodes' Pawprints
Desired Trades:
346 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Rhodes more or less ignored his declaration and Tambourine's excitement faded within a minute or two. The pup plopped onto his haunches as the man introduced himself as Rhodes or Rhodey. Tambourine wondered if this made them friends and which name to call him. Before he could ask, Rhodes mentioned Stark and the pup's face split into a broad grin.

"Yeah! I was tryin' to pee like him earlier!" he announced enthusiastically. "Y'know, with my leg in the air? I'm not good at it yet," he admitted, which was probably obvious by the stench of urine that hung around him like Pig-Pen's cloud of filth.

Speaking of Stark, the Alpha male's voice suddenly rose into the air, summoning Tambourine to The Crook for a late lunch. The boy hopped to his feet, smacking his lips and asking Rhodes, "You comin'?" before darting off toward the heart of the Keep.