Golden Glade caregiver #1.2
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Read Only 
@Heartha but also for trade purposes
With the loss of her sister still gnawing at her heart, Eden had been doing all she could to keep from shutting down as her mother had after Alyssum's birth. Despite the hoops she had to jump through, Eden always tried her best to love and support her sister, and to keep her safe. But she'd let her go, and now she was gone. Thinking about it only made things worse, so Eden had occupied herself with the business of herbs and stocking her cache.
Looking in, she figured she had enough for a while. Soon, Eden would make it her business to go and visit the Queen as well as the newest members of the court, but for now she was more curious about the other expectant mother, Heartha. Eden tracked her scent carefully, in a smooth trot, before pausing and chuffing her presence. How are things going? I wanted to check, see if you needed anything.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha ventured out of the tunnels. She knew she was close to giving birth, but she wanted to get outside before she would be cooped up in her den with pups. However she did not expect to meet someone out there.

"Eden." She laid herself down, knowing standing would only tire her. "If you have any squirrel meat on you, I could do with that" she replied in a joking tone.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Heartha was obviously heavily pregnant, which didn't bring much surprise to Eden, as she knew how close all of the pregnancies were. The femme jokingly asked for squirrel meat, to which Eden smiled and replied. If you're serious, I have a squirrel in my den. I've been trying to bring myself to eat it, since it was a gift from Sylvas, but I can't. I haven't been eating much recently so if you want it, it's all yours. She smiled, before continuing to pry at Heartha's condition.
But really, how are you feeling? Any cramping at all? Aches, maybe? Maybe she would be able to help. After all, Eden's cache was looking much more full than it had that morning.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha nodded. She craved squirrel. "Whenever you get to it, can you bring it around? I'll be here." And she wouldn't leave this position until she got her squirrel.

Heartha shrugged she had those here and there. "A bit of this, a bit of that. This isn't my first time, you know." She didn't mean to be rude, but this pregnancy had some effects on her attitude. Her tail swayed behind her. "How much do you know about pregnancy? You seemed to know a bit when you came and helped me with Aspen."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Oh no, I didn't mean... I'm sure you know what you're doing, Eden said, stammering through her words. I just want to make sure everyone's okay. Me, personally? I don't know much about pregnancy at all, but I know enough about herbs to assume. Her specialty had never been with pregnancy or labor itself, but she'd seen enough to know what a lady needed. 
If you are having any aches though, I'd be more than happy to fetch anything you need, whenever. All you have to do is call.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha's own ears flattened against her head. "Sorry. I didn't mean to be rude..." Heartha sighed to herself. Her ears perked up when 'herbs' were mentioned. "You know about herbs?" She thought as much, since Eden had brought the right herbs. 

"Do you want to help me through my pregnancy? If I tell you everything you need to know, will you be my midwife?" She needed someone, as she wouldn't be able to do it herself. And she would likely not let Alder in. Part of her still blamed him for all this.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was taken aback by the offer. She hadn't dreamed of being a midwife in her early years, but when the opportunity came, she didn't hesitate to take it. Would you really teach me? There's a lot I don't know, but I would still be honored to be your midwife. Eden didn't know what to say. To be offered a spot that close, to be given a chance to have first-hand experience, all the while being able to master her craft, it was truly a gift.
I do know about herbs, but that's about it. Really, if this is going to be a burden to you then I understand. Thank you, so much.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha let out a light laugh. She was glad to teach someone something. "Of course I will teach you" Heartha replied, tail wagging. "And it's no burden at all. Let's start, shall we?"

Heartha went on talking, teaching about how to act and how to keep someone giving birth calm. The lesson went on for much longer than she had hoped, since when she looked up into the sky it was dark. "That went on longer than I thought."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
I'm guessing this thread can be archived after this post? Let me know if I'm wrong though.
I appreciate it, though. I'm going to go on and get you that squirrel. Then tomorrow, maybe I could come back and check in. Eden flashed a smile to her new companion, before standing and swiftly making her way back to her den.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
353 Posts
Ooc —
Heartha flashed a smile back. "And I'll be here, waiting." As Eden left, Heartha shouted after her. "I better see you when I give birth! I'll need the help." Heartha remained there, laying in wait as Eden went to bring her a squirrel.