Stone Circle Wolfing Around
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Looking to meet @Althaia and or her pups @Keoni, @Nikai, @Witchhazel

Even though Philos had olny been in the pack for a short time, to him alot and too little had happened. The pack had moved, a big change, but even after this big pack event Philos hardly knew any of his pack mates. He also hadn't contrubuted much he thought. He had plans to become a councelor or caregiver, which is why he had grown so fond of spending time with Adeline, who to Philos's knowledge, was the only pup in the pack. 

So he was going through the territory. To better aquaint himself to his new home, and also to try and meet some new pack members. As he strolled through the plain that surrounded the stone circle he brushed past the abundant wildflowers in the area. As he walked he had his head low, observing the numberious amount of flowers and colors. He imagined how they would all look once winter came. THinking of this he thought to make the most of it as he fall into them rolling around, and generally having fun as he loved to do.
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Witch was already outside when the other approached - she was on the edge of the glen, sniffing around at something sweet smelling. It was something she'd decided to gather for her mother, and as the creamy pup was snapping off sprigs of lavender the crunch of a twig brought her head swinging around. 

He didn't see her yet, that was for sure - the pup was surrounded by plants and covered mostly by grass - but she didn't hesitate to call for @Althaia. It wasn't so much a scared noise, but an angry, surprised yelp of "you need to come check this out". Stone-still, Witch waited for her mother to evaluate this stranger before she dared get any closer herself.
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Sorry for the late post was waiting to see if @Althaia would respond

As he roled in the in the flowers and long grass he heard a cry, or a shout, from a young pup. He turned his head, Adeline seemed too old to be calling like that. He was unaware of any new members within the pack, especially pups. The sound intreged him as he rose to his feet. He scanned the area but couldn't see anything. He sniffed the air and caught a small scent inbetween all the smells of flowers. The pup must be calling for their mother, but she wasn't here, she would be big enough to be seen thought Philos. He followed the scent of the pup and then began to make out their shape hidden in the flowers and grass.

Once he saw her he stopped not wanting to get too close to scare the younge one. He layed down but had his head high. He wanted to see her but didn't want his size to intimidate. "Hi there... I'm Philos. I'm one of the members in this pack. Who might you be?" he spoke in a soft tone not wanting to scare her away.
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
No problem lol she can deal without mom for a little while xD Althaia can jump in later if she wants

It seemed her mother wasn't coming to her side - normally, Witch might've been a little bit more cranky at this denial, but the lavender in her jaws aided Philos in a more happy pup. She watched with wary blue eyes as the massive, color-rich man approached with care, at first clearly unsure of where she was. She did not call again, but waited and watched as his eyes eventually fell to her. His words computed to the little girl, but unfortunatley there was only one she really knew - "hi". She nodded her head as she'd seen her mother do many times - the true meaning of it was lost on her, but accepted it as a thing she simply did. The smart little flower, however, did not know her own name yet, and thus could not tell Philos that she was Witchhazel Convel-Quinzel.
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
A small nod. That's all she had to offer; and Philo's couldn't be happier. She hadn't been angrey or fearful which was all he was really hoping for. A closer look at her explained her possible lack in responce. She looked very young, almost too younge to be out of the den. The cluster of lavender hung in her jaws. He shimmied forward a bit further then gestured towards the flowers. "Do you know what those are?" Philos was no naturalist but he did know lavender when he saw and smelled it.
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The man came closer, and still Witch didn't move - he seemed happy at her answer, but next he pointed at the flowers in her jaws. Tipping her head at his words, she reached out and placed the herbs at HIS paws - maybe he needed them for something? 

Looking quite proud of herself, the little flower fluffed up tall and grinned at Philos - she'd done good, right?
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Philos alughed aloud when the little puped cocked her head and proceeded to place the flowers at his feet. It wasn't want he was looking for but, she was so darn cute he didn't care. He lowered his head and deeply inhailed the soothing lavender scent of the flowers. Not wanting to correct her he responded with a smile and said "Thank you" in a caring and somewhat playful voice. 

He looked around again to see if her mother or father was around. She seemed too younge to fully understand what he was saying, but he hoped she would understand some of what he was about to say. "Can you take me to your mommy? Your mother. Home? Den? Family?" he listed many things trying to see if she would understand one of them.
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
The male leaned forward and sniffed the flowers, appreciating them and bringing Witchhazel to coo happily at him. The young girl lifted one fuzzy paw and poked it at his nose at the playful tone - he pulled away afterwards and finally said one thing she did understand.

"Ma?"

It was the closest thing she'd ever really said to a word - but she understood. Snatching up all but one of the lavender flowers, turning and bounding over to the den - she dropped the flowers again outside, poking her heads in and calling again in demand of her mother:

"Ma!"

However, @Althaia wasn't here - she didn't know where the woman was. Perhaps she was hunting? Would she come back? Spinning again to see Philos, all the little flower could offer was a shrug.
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
The little pup poked at Philo's nose. He wiggled his nose back and forth trying to play with her. But his next words seemed to obsorb all her focus. She understood his question about where her mother was, or at least the "ma" part. She picked up the flowers she had layed down infront of Philos and bounded ahead leaving only one flower behind. Hurrying behind her Philos picked up the remaining flower.

When they reached the den the little pup shouted into the den for her mother. Bossy and demanding, and cute. After a while of waiting she turned back to Philos and shrugged her shoulders. Philos set his flower down next to where she had set hers. He then walked closer to the den and smelled. The scent of other wolves, multiple came to him, but it appeared that no one was there. 

He sat down next to the pup. She was all along, at least at the moment, and whoever was ment to watch over her was too far away to come to her call. If Philos had been a less friendly wolf, this little pup would have no protection. He decided to stay there with the pup and wait for someone to come back. He returned her shrug and looked around a bit more. 

He thought me might give it another go with telling her his name. She knew "ma" and who she was, she should be able to know him and his name, right? So turning towards her and gesturing to himself with his paws he said. "My name is Philos. Philos... Pli-los." he repeated and said slowly trying to help her understand.
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
She waited inside the den, hearing her daughters initial sound and yet not moving. Her daughter needed to gain confidence when dealing with strangers, strength. But when she dipped her head into the den a while later, maw full of a bundle of flowers, did she untangle herself from her slumbering daughter, startling her into awareness, and slipped outside the den mouth, eyes squinted against the glare of the sun. She stayed within the clearing most of the time, rarely leaving without her young pups, not even a month old yet.

"Hello, Philos." She greeted softly, blinking the sleep from her eyes as she surveyed the seen she had been watching in part from the den. "I see you've met Hazel." She added after a moment, with a somewhat sleepy smile toward her youngest.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Witchhazel stubbronly snatched the lavender flower from the pile when Philos dropped it, an irritated grumble spilling around it as she put it atop his paw. 

Not caring whether it stayed or fell, her attention was pulled to the word he was stressing - her flopped ears twitched foward in interest, and she did her best to mimic. 

"P....Pieeee." 

It was then mama came out of the den - Witch was amazed, not realizing that her weak puppy eyes hadn't seen well enough in the sudden darkness. The creamy girl cooed fondly, sitting up a little straighter under her mothers protective gaze - there wasn't fear with strangers from the little girl, only dislike, but there was no doubt that her mothers presence boldened her. 

"Ma!"
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
It seemed that the pup wanted Philos to keep the flower as she vigorously placed the flower by his paws. With a smile ha thanked her "Thank you." He made his comments short assuming the little one wouldn't understand anything if he said anything further. After trying to teacher her his name she began to try and sound it out. She was beginning to get the first half when from deep within the den emerged a grey female. 

She must have heard his attempt to teach the pup his name as she greeted him and gave the name of her pup. The pup ran to her mothers side. "She's darling. I hope it's ok. I saw her playing in the field by herself and thought it would be good to watch over her for a bit." He explained trying to ensure the female didn't think he had any ill intentions.
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
her daughters attemtps at words brought her a small smile, and she glanced down to the girl, nudging her affectionately. "I'm glad" she said, lifting her muzzle to glance at Philos. "She used to be wary of strangers when she was very young, now she seems much like the others in the regard that she doesn't have much fear of them. I hope to have her meet as many of her packmates as possible." she said, smile still on her face. 

at first, her daughter had been a little...different. but now she behaved much like the others, vocal and curious and outgoing, and she was quite happy that all her children were as they were; average in their antics. Keoni may be a little overbearing, at times, while Nikai was softer in his mannerisms and very well behaves. Hazel, she thought, fell somewhere in the middle.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
107 Posts
Ooc — thalia
Witch reveled in the touch of her mother, cooing softly as she returned a lick to Althaia's cheek. The calm child again turned her eyes to Philos, giving him a curious look before again attempting his name.

"Piiiieeeeee..... Pieeeeeeeeeeeeee! Pie....losssssss. Loooooooos."

Play with the sounds as she did, it didn't quite sound like "Philos" but it was damn close.... Mostly.
71 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Away
Witch's mother began to explain her pups past fear of strangers and how it had changed over time. Philos could tell, at least the part where she wasn't too afraid. The little pup then continued to attempt to say Philos's name, getting pretty darn close. He smiled and said the the pup as he lowered his head to her level "There you go." 

Lifting his head to her mother again he spoke saying "Well I just wanted to make sure she got home safely, I'll see you around some other time." he nodded to her then looked back at the pup saying "Bye" before turning and heading off. 

Making this the last post since Althaia is inactive.