Golden Glade Show You The Ropes
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Continuation of This Thread - Trade Reasons Mostly. @Eden, @Alyssum, @Sylvas Streiter

Alder had left the three new commers in Freya's hands. He wanted her to show them the ropes and tell them how things went in the court. Freya thought this was a good chance to show her dedication to the pack, as well as get to know these new commers as Alder had earlier suggested. 

She gestured with her head for the three to walk with her into the territory. She wasn't sure what to say first. They already knew they weren't allowed in the tunnels and that they were apart of the outer circle, like Freya. As she walked she spoke to the three inviting them to ask questions. "From my time here I have learned most about the ranks of the pack, but if you have any other questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability." she hoped they would be willing to step forward and ask questions for her to answer or get back to them and answer.
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden much appreciated the help being offered, as she was sure the rest of her family did as well. When the time for questions arose, she was happy to step forward. Are the anymore specific rules we should know, outside of denning? This was a broad question, as Eden had intended, so no information would go unknown. She longed to know the ways of the pack, such as feeding order, hierarchy, things of the sort.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
@Alyssum@Sylvas Streiter Please feel free to join in - I'm responding now cause I'm online and it's easier to answer one question at a time when I have the option lol :)
 - added a bit more info in the edit

Eden was the first to ask a question. It was about the rules of the pack, specifically for members in the outer circle. When she first meet Alder he gave her a good sense as to what the rules were. Both indirect and direct. She began to list them "There are a few basic rules about the pack. One involving outside members. Information about the pack shouldn't be given to non members, unless they are attempting to join our court. Even then, I would be warry about what information you're giving away. One of the biggest rules of the pack is not to lie or be dishonest. Those who lie will be punished by the court, and those who leave without warning or reason are not allowed back. As far as I know that applies to a female named Alya" As she listed them off she made small pauses to make sure they were understanding and hearing her. Even though Eden had asked the question the others should also be listening, Freya thought.
Always open for trade thread.
Freya is looking to gain Chronicler and Councelor trades
with Historian and Advisor Specialties.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Sorry it's taken me so long.. *shakes fist at rl*

Sylvas noticed the female gesturing with her head for them to follow, amber eyes watching as Eden and Alyssum followed first. His mind raced in thought as his paws shifted him along with the others, brown ears pivoting atop his head as he listened to his new pack mate as she spoke. A couple of questions, sprung to mind.

As they continued to walk, Sylvas' ears twitched some as he heard his mate's voice; ambers peering over to her form as they walked, eyes gradually trailing back to Freya curiously as she replied to his mate's question. As she explained further, Sylvas' gaze remained on the member of this new party, ears listening carefully to the information that was being given to them; embedding it into his mind.

Peering to the ground for a moment, tail swaying behind him as it dragged some at the ground, his voice sounded from his muzzle, ”How would one go about enhancing their skills, to make themselves more useful to the pack? What does the pack need more of?” He peered to the female curiously and then continued, ”I just want to prove my worth, fend or protect.”
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden listened carefully to each wolf's words. It was obvious that the pack valued family which she appreciated. Sylvas spoke about skills, so Eden spoke up as well. Yes, with trades, what exactly are we lacking? I wouldn't mind picking up a second trade to pull my weight. She laughed lightly at her own joke, but stopped it quickly as she awaited a response.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Eden and Sylvas both wished to enhance their skills and develope new ones. Like Freya had done earlier, they asked what trades the pack still needed. To better equip the pack. Freya knew exactly what trades people were and were pursuing. Unless something had changed within the short time her information should be up to date. 

"I admire your strive to better the pack. I had the exact same questions when I joined the pack. I was told we have a scout, mercenary, councelors: advisors, cargivers: midwives, chroniclor: historian. Quite the wide variety. Leaving hunter and naturalist the only two wide open possitions." 
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Eyes looked to his mate as she spoke once more about taking on another trade, his brown ears twitching atop his head as he then caught the sound of Freya's voice soon after. A smile grew across his muzzle as she seemed to praise them on their efforts, for Sylvas was going to do all he could to help The Royal Fire Court and his future family. The male listened carefully as Freya then continued to speak about the many trades the pack had to offer and what professions the pack lacked.

Quietly Streiter pondered on Freya's words, tail giving a slight sway behind him as his mind processed this information. Pink tongue flicked out from his mouth as he licked at his muzzle, eyes returning from looking to the ground back to the others, ”I'll happily guard and fend for the pack..” He inhaled some and then continued, ”I will better my hunting skills.” He looked to Eden and smiled, tail giving a slight wag as he glanced back to Freya, ”And I will also focus on becoming a guardian for the pack.” He turned to Eden once again, ”So I can protect both families.”
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Thank you, I really appreciate the help. Eden smiled to Freya, before flicking her eyes to Syl and standing to leave their small circle. She figured as a caregiver, she should have a cache - which she hadn't gotten the chance to start just yet - as her first priority. Not to mention the thick wave of nausea that'd run through her. For now, her place in the conversation had ended, and Eden wasn't looking to overstay.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Freya heard the determination in Sylvas to better his skills for the pack and for his furture family. Eden then thanked her for her help. They now new the rules of the pack and what they could do to better it. Freya had done well informing the new member of the pack, at least for them to start participating in pack events. Looking over at the rest of the party she stated "Your welcome. I think that's all you need to know for now. If you have any further questions in the future, I would be happy to help." 

She was ready to head deeper into the pack territory unless one of them had any further questions.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Streiter watched as Eden began to take her leave, amber eyes following her form as she made her exit from their group, though his stare was drawn back to Freya as she spoke once more. Strei's brown ears twitched a top his head as he listened carefully to her words. The brute giving a simple nod of his head, a smile presented across his muzzle to Freya, till his black lips parted, allowing his smooth voice to sound, ”I'm truly grateful for your help, Freya.” He offered her another smile and continued, ”If I find myself with any more questions in the future, you will be the first wolf I shall seek out.” Tail giving a small wag behind him as he peered around once, eyes looking toward Eden's form in the distance, ”I shall take my leave, for I'm sure you have other things to attend to..” The male smiled once more and gave a bow of his head, paws shifting him as he trotted in the direction his mate had taken.