Golden Glade Sparks
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Joining 
It was a long journey, traveling from the Eastern side of the wilds to the West, but it had to be made. Eden was no longer welcome at Easthollow, nor was her sister, and Steady had made it quite clear his intentions should he ever see her or her family again. And though nothing was known, Eden would protect her name at whatever costs necessary. This, however, wasn't a journey she had to make alone. Her sister was with her - Alyssum - as was Streiter. A home is what they needed, and finally the aromas flowing through the air told her that it was a home she had found.
There was the obvious scent of wolves, and by the number of variations, there seemed to be enough to make up a pack. As she approached the border, she turned and looked to her sister, trying to pinpoint where she was within herself. She'd always been feeble minded, easily overwhelmed - the gentlest thing Eden had ever known. For her to make Ally go through what they had experienced, she could never forgive herself. But that was a useless thought for the current affair. Eden titled her head upward and howled for an audience, hoping her group wouldn't prove to be too much.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
The images kept running through her mind; the chase, the blood, all of it. And now she was running again, only this time she didn't have anyone to run to. She would just have to hope that Eden knew what she'd gotten them into. Though her mind had been racing, her body kept up. The journey had indeed taken quite some time, but she'd been so preoccupied with thoughts about what'd happened that she hadn't realized how far she'd gone.
She was clung to Eden the entire way, trying to keep away from the stranger. Ally still wasn't sure about him, as she had only her experiences to tell her who she could trust, and even now she couldn't go by solely those. She thought Eden would be her savior, but Ally seemed to be her last concern. It began to feel as though she truly was alone.
Alyssum managed to keep her small ray of optimism alive, hoping with a new pack would come a new beginning.
King
"Bad boys aint no good, but good boys aint no fun."
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
If Alder wasn't glued to either Aspen or Heartha's side, hunting, or something else deemed useful, he found himself stalking the borders and marking them thickly. It was on one of these patrols he was called to- Alder was swift in hurrying forward to the caller. Their numbers were growing, and for the first time since they found the Glade, the ruler was confident in their stake here. 

When faced with the strengthening scent of three strangers, his paws stepped further in lengthened strides. Tail curling above his back and ears cupped forward atop a highly raised head, Alder was becoming more confident that he could soon claim his rank again without upsetting the hormonal Queen that was his mate. Even so, he'd never stopped acting as the King- in his heart, he always would be.

His one good eye settled on the one who he was sure had called- a pale woman with the faint scents of pregnancy hormones, a fully grown female pressing into her as if she were a pup herself - and tipped his masked face in curiosity. His voice was calm, stoic- but not as cold as hed once been. Now, he was far more welcoming and warm: to those who deserved it, of course.

"You rang?"
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden swayed her sister away and in the same swift moment, fixed herself into submission. With her tail lowered and her head level, she began to speak. I'm Eden, and this is my sister, Alyssum. We were traveling from the other side of the wilds in search of a pack. She cleared her throat and continued, assuming Streiter would make his case after the two she-wolves had made theirs, My sister and I are both skilled in medicine. Eden figured it wouldn't hurt to throw that in, as there was always a need for a medic. She held her stance but glanced at her sister, urging her to speak up.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
After being pushed away from her sister, Alyssum wandered a few steps away, and too adjusted herself to the superior; her respect - or fear - of authority had remained constant throughout her life. Y-yes, I have some experience with herbs and...she said, though her voice began to trail. She took a breath and continued with her case, I know about the different life stages. I've helped mothers, pups, elders, all of them. It was true. Where her mind lacked in other fields, it sufficed in empathy. Ally was soft on the inside, though when she needed to, she was also able to defend those around her.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Freya heard the howl echoing from their borders. She trotted towards it and when the scent of outsiders reached her nose, her trot turned to a gallop. When they came into very she saw three wolves, two female and one male it seemed. Alder was already there to greet the newcomers. He was showing dominance, something Freya hadn't seen when she joined. But then again she had joined the back on neutral ground where Alder had to authority. 

She walked up in time to hear the two female explain their strengths and skills. She walked up to Alder's side letting him know she was there and nodded to him to say "I'm here if you need me." Even though she was new to the pack she felt she had the strongest realationships to the leaders. She also thought with her chronicler or councelor trades would be hightened by being pressent to see possible newcomers.

She didn't speak. She didn't feel she needed too unless Alder motioned to her to for whatever reason. The third of the three stranger wolves hadn't spoken yet. Her eyes were on him waiting to see what he would have to say for himself.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
OOC: Sorry about the wait! It's been a busy week >_<

The brown and grey male followed the two females, Eden and her sister, Alyssum. Amber eyes watching them both as they ventured in front of him to the border of the Royal Fire court pack lands, his bushy tail swaying behind him somewhat nervously for it had been a very long time since Sylvas had considered joining a family again.

Coming to a halt, the brute's head turned in the direction of Eden, eyes shimmering in the dense light that surrounded them as she knocked her head back and gave out a melodic call to the pack wolves. The brute's body tensed in slight anticipation as he remained standing and watching, awaiting for a meeting with one of the wolves that called this terrain their homelands.

It wasn't long till they were met by a sandy coloured male with a black marking across his face, almost seeming as if he were wearing black masquerade mask. As the other male approached, Sylvas lowered his head and ears respectfully, allowing his tail to hung low behind him as he listened to the exchange in words between Eden and this male, her sister's voice soon sounding over the silence as she said her part. They had skills; something Sylvas hadn't really evolved since being a lone. Though there had been many times he'd journeyed around the lands taking each place he had ventured to and that one time he guarded over a pack pup he'd come across in a darkened forest and took her back to her family. Maybe, just maybe he could pursue being a caregiver, or even a journeyman to survey the surrounding lands for the pack? Each was a possibility.

Sylvas remained silent as each had their word, amber eyes peering around as he noted an approaching figure in the distance. When the female arrive, the brute gave his head another low nod like he had the male, ears twitching some as he listened to the exchange of words. Feeling eyes on him, the male cleared his throat some as he peered to the ground as he spoke, ”I haven't a definite skill to bring to the pack, but I am willing to learn if given the chance.” he paused, eyes peering upward slowly as he looked to both the male and female pack wolves, ”I've looked after lost pups that weren't my own and returned them to their families on my travels.” he cleared his throat once more, nerves beginning to wash over him, ”I've journeyed many lands as a loner too.. “ he inhaled, ”Whatever you need, I'm willing to learn to be of better use.” the lone wolf dipped his head to them both once more, his heart pounding in his chest some as he waited quietly.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Actually, no worries, I've been sick as hell the past few days (still am). I literally just said last night that if you didn't get a reply in today we'd go on with the next round: you made PERFECT timing! :D

All three of the strangers bent under his gaze, and the feeling of pride that overcame Alder was breathtaking. Some days, he wasn't quite sure that he'd ever get used to the fact he was a ruler. His stiffness relaxed, and though he was not shy in showing his place, he didn't require further action on their parts - they were all respectful of his family and the borders, and this was perhaps the true deciding factor on if he drove them away or allowed them passage. 

It wasn't long before Freya joined them - silently, the white woman made it clear who she literally stood beside. A charming grin split his marred face at this entire situation, and he nudged Freya in appreciation before again addressing the newcomers. Eden was clearly the leading factor here - and the hormones leaking from her raised questions in his mind. For now, he gave her the opportunity to explain, say something - but he'd already made up his mind to let them stay, really. His words were curious, but in no way mean, or suggesting this upset him.

"You're pregnant, right?"

He wouldn't force anybody into anything, even if it would benefit the pack - he wanted everyone here to be happy, welcome, and free to forge their own paths. His one good eye settling warmly on the male, he made it clear this next part was mainly for him - but applied to everyone. 

"There are healers in training here, not to mention a plethora of other skills. I expect you to find what you're good at and work towards that, teach others - nobody is useless." 

Finally, his attention fell on the meekest of the three, the sister called Alyssum - her behavior concerned him. Had she been wronged, or was she just a naturally skittish woman? At her, his heart truly softened - while Alder had always loved power, had always been dominant, he hated to see fear from those he didn't wish to instill it in. Chuffing softly to her and smiling, he went on in an even softer tone than before.

"You need not fear me - any of you. As long as you follow Royal Fire Court rules, there is no reason anyone here would hurt you or your family."
REPUBLIC OF AUROS
316 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Sitter
Eden was taken aback by the alpha's inquiry, though she did not flinch from where she stood. All she did was lift her head slightly, so as to be able to see his expression as he spoke. He seemed neutral enough with his request for her to give a whole-hearted response. It's too early for me to tell, but yet, I have recently involved myself with someone. She looked over to Sylvas but said nothing, as she figured the implied meaning was enough. She heard him speak of the other healers in question, and thought that maybe it would be good for her to meet others of the same persuasion.
Her ears pushed slightly forward, twitching against the man's words as he softly relayed them to her feeble sister. She knew that compassion would be something Alyssum would need to excel, and seeing as the alpha was no stranger to such a quality, she could assume that this was somewhere that kindness was abundant; somewhere she could look forward to raising her pups.
english · french
· republic of auros ·
24 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Ally broke herself into a small smile as the alpha spoke. His words were soft and kind, and she appreciated each one. He promised that she was safe, and though her experiences told her otherwise than to trust strangers, she felt a warmth within her as each word flowed from him. They seemed authentic, and so she trusted them, no matter how her concious protested.
However, her lessons as an alpha's daughter returned, and she knew to put her emotions away in such a crucial moment. Instead of keeping her grin, she simply said thank you.
54 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Pregnant! Freya though as he eye's widened slightly and her attention was redirected from the male to the female Eden. She was too far away from the new commers for them to see her reaction. If she was indeed pregnant the pack would soon have three pregnant females and three new litters of pups. Two of those litters not belonging to the king and queen. As far as Freya knew. 

With the addition of Alyssum to the pack, they would have three trained cargivers. This would mean they could indeed care for all of the litters, but Freya was mainly thinking of the heirarchy of the pack. Though secretly, deep down she also feared the possible presence of an abundance of pups, due to her past events. She wouldn't question Alder's decision as it seemed he would allow them into the pack. She thought of asking him privately, after the newcomers became members. She thought and watched, observing and making a mental record of the events.
Family is not an important thing. It is everything.
223 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
It was all so surreal to the male. He'd travelled for so long as a loner and with a sudden meeting with a certain female; everything was flipped and turned upside down. He was soon going to be a father, for the very first time! And now, he was stood with his mate, Eden and her sister to join a family. Sylvas could feel a swirl of many emotions spiralling inside him, the feeling of dread mixed with joy; anxiety and excitement all brewing within him. It almost made the male dizzy.

Quietly he had remained stood, keeping his body low along with his head and tail; brown ears listening carefully to each word that was said. The young male listening as the pack male spoke to Eden, regarding her pregnancy, which caused Streiter to peer to the ground. It wasn't his place to talk, unless spoken to, so the male remained silent. He was unsure on how a pack would take such a thing; welcoming three loners into their family with the knowledge of more future mouths to feed. When the time came and if accepted, Streiter would make sure he stepped up to the mark, he would do his best to provide for the pack, for Eden and his future pups. With these new responsibilities lingering over him, he was certain to do his utmost best.

Amber eyes flicked back to the male as he spoke regarding the many skills to be learned, the young wolf listening carefully and soon giving his head a quick nod in response when the male had finished speaking, "Thank you." Streiter would find a skill within the pack and would prove himself useful, no matter how long it took or how hard the task maybe. Determination would drive him.
King
372 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Eden herself wasn't sure if she was - and with it being so early, Alder now understood why he could only just detect the scents of changing hormones - but she did admit to being with someone. A not so subtle look at the only other male was enough for the rest of the information. He only gave his thanks - but even if Alder was allowing their budding family into his own, he would make all three work for it. 

"I'll let you and your expanding family stay in the hopes you will blend with my own - but I'll have two litters of my own to look after, before the months end and the Court has rules to follow. You three will be Gentry wolves, like Freya here - you make your dens anywhere in the Glade you want, but until you prove yourself loyal family members who have worked hard, you are not allowed in the tunnels the Inner Circle wolves call their dens."

His one good, open eye swept to Freya - he would leave this as her chance to prove herself. She wanted to be a Scribe, so he would give her the oppurtunity to help these newcomers as he'd helped her. She could tell them about their specialty ranks, the way tresspassers are treated, and that no information is to be given to those who don't wish to join: only the King, Queen, Duchess or Duke - the last of which the Court didn't have - could decide who got to know. 

"Freya. I'll leave these three in your paws after I share our scent: you should know enough now to be able to guide them, tell them how things work here."

Again turning to the newcomers, Alder stepped forward - his posture fell neutral, and he went to each of them in turn. To each, he would rub sides and deposit his own scent onto them - it was what would tell the rest of their family that they were welcome here, not tresspassers.