Wapun Meadow rising sun valley #2
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
All Welcome 
Y'all are all welcome to come meet Bonnie! Just tryna get her some pals.
With a deep breath, Bonnie inhaled the last sweet winds of life. Autumn was leaving just as quickly as it had come thus the summer child she had once been was leaving with it. Though this place was new to her, she could tell the beauty it had at the height of the season. A smile crept across her face as she sniffed at each of the still thriving petals that doused the field in warmth.
Bonnie's childhood was nothing but light, so abandoning that for the erratic weather of the North had proved to be a change. However, there was something to be learned from the diverse beauty of nature. There was surely nothing like it.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
//boop, hello~!

Dakarai huffed a sigh shaking his head as he watched a female wander into the field. He was laying some ways off in the trees, and it was her scent that he had smelled before he had seen her, the winds carrying it to him. He stood up and chuffed, tail up, and wagging slightly, as he hesitated to move forward. He hadn't socialized much in Teekon, though he had met one wolf. taking a few hesitant steps forward he kept vivid blue eyes trained on the pallid female, waiting for her reaction to his presence.
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Though she was taken aback by the male's presence, Bonnie was so stranger to basic hospitality. 
Howdy, stranger. You enjoying the fall too?
Her face lit up as she slowly approached, though keeping a safe distance between them. She was tiny, after all, so a fight could prove to be deadly if approached wrong. That being said, she could still defend herself should come to that. Kindness was just her preferred route.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Head dipping in response to her greeting he smiled a bit "yes, it is quite lovely i have to admit" he said, his tone polite and conversational. He made no move to close the distance, instead respecting her boundaries and sitting down where he was, a few feet away from her. He wouldn't fight this she wolf, she had showed no sign of hostility and the gods only know how good of a fighter she actually is. "I like the scent of the leaves after it rains" he said, it was random but he wanted to keep the conversation going.
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
The male seemed to reciprocate her courtesies, thus she decided to give him her name.
I'm Caroline but y'all can call me Bonnie.
Bonnie studied him intently, trying to pick out the signals in his posture. Though she was a young wolf, she was by no means an ignorant one. Should his appearance change in any way, she would be ready.
And how do they call you stranger? You gotta story?
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai listened to her name, and smiled as he thought it was a nice one. He shuffled nervously as she asked his name, but he decided she was no threat to him for now "I am Dakarai, and i have a story though it is a long one" he responded. He didn't like telling about his old life, but he supposed if she wanted to know he could share a bit. She seemed nice enough, and he was a fool for a pretty face.
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Bonnie plopped down onto her haunches, tail wagging excitedly, and tilted her head, ready to hear his experiences. It was always so inspiring to hear the lives of those around her - devastating or envy-worthy - and she'd dedicated herself to being an open ear.
I'd love to hear it, regardless.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Dakarai nodded and settled himself down on the ground, paws outstretched in front of him "Best get comfortable" he said softly. Eyes looking around him he smiled "I was Born in a forest a long way from Teekon, A forest we called 'The Darklands'. There the forest was do thick, and the trees so large that almost no light got in. What little light there was, helped us hunt during the daytime. My parents were the beta pair, so my birth gave me respect immediately. I had two other siblings that passed away hours after birth." His eyes darkened as he remembered the feeling of his sister's body going stiff and still. Drawing in another breath he continued his story.

"My father hated me for some reason, i was too little to know my mother's betrayal of him. She had wandered off during her heat period and mated with a stranger, only to return after bathing in a stream to wash the scent off, and breeding with my father. I call him my father still because though he hated me, he taught me all i know. Eventually, my mother's crime was found out by the alpha, and she was kicked out of the pack and marked with a scar across her shoulder. The way i was brought up, i didn't react to her leaving, at least not in public. My eyes were the tell tale sign that Daianthe had mated with another. Both my mother and my father had reddish brown eyes, mine are a vivid blue. After my mothers betrayal respect for me dropped alot, and i had to fight my way back to the standing i had when i was a whelp" Pausing for a moment he lookd at her to take in her reaction. 

"If this is too sad for you, I can stop" he offered politely, knowing it would only get worse.
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
No, no, do continue, Bonnie pleaded, for she'd taken his story as an experience, as though she was there seeing what he had seen. She smiled kindly to apologize for her bluntness, but leaned in gently as an invitation for him to go on.
Bonnie loved to help everyone she could, giving advice wherever needed, and it felt like this guy would surely need a bit once he was finished.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Eyes stared intently at Bonnie for a moment before he nodded and opened his maw to continue "When i said i had to fight for my respect, i meant it literally. From the age i took a mentor, i was fighting wolves in the pack, earning a name for myself. I never stopped until i reached the rank of Beta. By then its a surprise my fangs and paws were not permanently coated in the blood of others. As beta , my alpha used me as the punisher for crimes, he made me torture our prisoners, he made me...he made me the one to kill the pups deemed unfit for survival." His eyes closed for a moment, as if the memory pained him, which indeed it did. Looking at her, his eyes were filled with sorrow " One pup...one pup i knew would survive, but the alpha still..made me kill her. I was so detached from all the blood, and screams that i couldn't stop myself. I had fought and killed and maimed for so long that I broke a piece of my soul, My sanity. That went on for two years until i found her on the borders. She was like nothing i had ever seen. Her pelt was the color of the night sky, her eyes so gold that they were the stars themselves."  his voice took on a fondness as he lost himself in the memories of his first and only love " Her name was Oxana, and she was stubborn. So very stubborn. She refused to leave the border line until I told her how to reach the lake. This if course made me very angry, and we fought like the gods themselves. She bested me of course, and as i lay underneath her, pinned I knew i was offiially lost to her. Instead of giving her directions i led her to the lake myself. We courted for a while, unbeknownst to my Alpha. It was against pack rules to mate with a loner. Soon she became my mate, we had pups. I had a family, and i was so happy. Happier than ever before. Soon my alpha took notice of my leaving so often and for so long, and he followed me. He watched as i fed my children, my wife. Then when i went off to fetch some more food to stock up, he killed her. He killed my mate. I came back and found her dead, the stench of my Alpha all over her beautiful body. My children were nowhere to be found, i hope they survived. That was the end of my loyalty to that pack. I went back, and was called a traior like my mother. It was technically true, but i was trying to get her to join. Anyways, I left immediately, and buried my sweetheart by the lake." He finished speaking, his ears laid flat against his head. taking a shuddering breath he realized he was shaking. Looking at Bonnie with pure misery in his eyes he spoke once more "I am a monster".
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Sweetheart, no! Bonnie began, You're not a monster. We have to learn from our experiences, y'know? You can't let it hold you back; you didn't deserve any of that. With obvious hesitation, Bonnie gave an affectionate nudge to Dakarai's shoulder, reassuring him that she was listening. Though it was obvious that his issues were deeper than one sitting's worth of kind words, Bonnie would try her best.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Gray? haha i believe you put the wrong name ^-^

Dakarai's eyes widened at the gesture of affection, though he sat still. Eyes softened when he looked at bonnie again, an unreadable emotion within their depths. "But i haven't learned...i still yearn to fight. I...I like the thrill that comes when i sink my fangs into an opponents flesh. I try to be kind, to be a gentleman...but sometimes i can't help it." he looked away. He didn't want to frighten Bonnie, she seemed so...pure. She reminded him a tad bit of Oxana, and he wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing.
42 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Oops! Fixed it ^__^
Bonnie listened intently, nodding her head to his words. And there ain't nothing wrong with that if fighting is your fancy. I have a few guilty pleasures myself, but the trick is with controlling yourself, eh? Everything is okay in moderation. She smiled kindly and with one more affectionate touch, she started on her way. That's all from me, but maybe we'll meet again. I wish you luck! By the end of her statement, she was just far enough to be out of the male's sight and on her next adventure.
• Counselor (2/5) •
• Hunter (0/5)
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Archiving this! :D

Dakarai returned Bonnie's touch gently pressing his nose to her fur before she pulled away. "It was nice to meet you, i hope we do meet in the future" He responded, watching the seemingly innocent and young female walk away out of his sight before he let out a heavy sigh, and stood to his own paws, walking away back the way he came.