Broken Antler Fen Meet your uncle.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic

Sebastian felt a bit guilty for not spending more time with his brother, but seeing that his children were born Sebastian disliked to leave them often. He rather wanted to be there and see everything. He wanted to be there for them and be there support, after all that is what he never got from his dad.

But today he had some spare time and he howled for his brother. He liked to hang out with him, perhaps do some fishing. Especially in a wet territory like Broken Antler Fen where there were a lot of fens and waterways it was excellent for fishing. Sebastian always liked water. Plus he was not sure if @Odette had met her uncle yet. So he decided to howl for her two. Perhaps they could all do something together.
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
As her Father's howl rang in the air for both her and someone else she began to make her way towards him and as Odette walked she found herself contemplating who this other wolf was.  Perhaps it was just another newbie that her Father wanted to feel welcome here.  All in all though she'd probably just have to wait and see.

After about a two minute jog she finally caught sight of the outline of her Father's grayscale coat and speed up her pace until she reached him.  "Hi Dad."  Odie chirped to him once she was about a few feet away, then curiously waited for him to tell her why she had been called.
see my heart, i decorate it like a grave
119 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
Nathaniel had been hiding out, for all intents and purposes. He had done something too awful to forgive, and he would never breathe a word of it to anyone. Not only could the news devastate his brother, and force Sebastian to act in a way he wouldn't want to with his own brother, it would forever tarnish Nate's image; and even though he'd never cared for anyone's opinion before, the black mark he bore now on his conscience was too dark even for him to ignore. He was reluctant to answer his alpha brother's call, but he did, sending his voice out onto the sky to let Sebastian know he was coming... albeit reluctantly.

Dragging his way to the origin of the call, Nate's body perked up slightly when he spotted his brother, but his expression remained repressed, as blue eyes fell upon the young lady at his side. "What's up, Bas?" he rumbled, pausing in a position that formed a triangle between the three of them.
i've eaten the sun,
so my tongue has been burned of the taste

Mona is allowed in ALL of Nathaniel's threads, including private ones.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian was frist greeted by Odette, and he greeted her right back. Nathaniel came rather late but he decided to not say anything about it. He might have been further away than Odie was. Plus the male had no clue what was going on with his brother. The grey male swayed his tail. "Well, I'd like you two to meet. Odette this is my brother and your uncle Nate. Nate this is Odette your niece," he smiled proudly.

He knew his brother had sometimes trouble connecting with others and he hoped by introducing Odette that he would have more wolves in the pack to talk too. Plus then he at least met one of his daughters already. Soon he would meet the other ones.
Darkness exists to make light truly count
334 Posts
Ooc — Emma
Away
This was her Uncle apparently... she turned to study the male whom Seb had called Nate, probably short for Nathan or Nathaniel for something like that or maybe he was really just simply Nate.  She noticed how similar Nate and her Father looked and wondered for a moment if they were twins... although she could see some differences still.

"Nice to met you Nate."  She didn't add in the Uncle title to Nate's name due to having just met him which made it not seem like the most appropriate title right now at least.  Given time, maybe one day she'd call him Uncle Nate, but for now he was just and simply Nate.