Totoka River the deft bowman
11 Posts
Ooc — kae
All Welcome 
@Meteora and/or any other to-be nerds!

In the end, all things born of the sea return to the sea. Voodoo had not intended to, once again, find himself at the ocean, but it seemed he had no choice in the matter. This he faced with a degree of bitterness, and eventually he worked his way around to blaming it on his mother. Though her days of piracy were (probably) long over, there was something about a sea wolf that never truly left them. Well, Voodoo didn't like thinking that he was being guided anywhere but where he meant to go, and met this development with frustration.

Stupid shitbag ocean, he spat, ranging well out of reach of the waves in his half hearted search for a decent meal of sea bird. Thus far the flocks had fled the moment they saw him coming and he had had no success. Fucking shitchickens.
fury, oh fury don't you misguide me
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Akantha scoured the shores where the river met the Sea for things of value. Stones, shells, driftwood; any of which would be welcome gifts to the newest sisters but, chiefly, she was in search of a meal to satisfy the hunger that gnawed irritably at her belly. If it was anything she hated, it was hunger. The disjointed cadence of her thoughts could only be attributed to her skipping breakfast earlier in the day. It made it hard to think which was, admittedly, something the dark Siren struggled with occasionally under normal circumstance. Something she was loathed to admit. 

The ire that spat forth like bile in the distance caused a surge of surprise and anticipation race up her spine. Her hackles flared, and her ears spun forward to stand peaked at the apex of her skull. Ahead, hidden amongst the dark rocks sand, was a rangy male. A few gulls winged above him with wails of warning. She hadn't caught exactly what was said which Voodoo was likely all the better for. 

Still, despite her dislike for the Teekon strangers, he could be of use to them given he was of the right aptitude. Her nose flared and she approached slowly and with caution, tail strung out behind her and stance undeniably reserved.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

Teal dialogue is Greek. Uncolored dialogue is common/english.
Check out NEREIDESpedia for more information.  
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Illecebra stood in the distance her Keen gaze staring at the male who was after the seagulls and so far failing to catch one. She rolled her eyes as she saw his maw open, assumingly speaking words that she couldnt hear. Then another shape came into view, and she lifted her nose to the air to sniff at the salty breeze that blew her way. Yep, male like she thought and a female, who seemed to be approaching said male. She decided to make herself known to them and strode forth, her tail held in a position between high and hanging showing what she thought of herself though not going as far as to claim dominance yet.

Slowly and deliberately she moved forward, vivid gold eyes staring at them both with a cold expression on her face. What she would say or do once close was yet to be decided and within moments she sat a few feet away from them both studying them. The male she did not care for only because she was not in heat and did not need one to take care of the aching, but the female interested her and she wondered if she was to be fierce or mild. She couldn't stand the whimpering, cowering submissive types. "Hello." she said simply though the words directed only at the female.
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Going to continue with this if you wanted!

Akantha was pleased when the male took one look at her threat display and sprinted away down the beach. She kept her eyes on the dark speck until a feminine voice cut through the air, speaking in the common tongue, but directed solely at her. Her muzzle swung around and her gaze settled on the peculiar pale and gray face of the stranger. Akantha cupped her ears and lifted her head, "Greetings." she offered slowly, ennuciating the words carefully. 

The other woman was of a similar age—her hawkish stare was rivaled only by Akantha's own piercing hazel, and her snow-dusted coat was of particular interest to the Siren. How one could come across such a rare beauty was anyone's guess, but she imagined selective breeding might have something to do with it. "Was he one of yours?" she asked, motioning with a roll of her shoulder to the male who'd vanished somewhere down the beach.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep

391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
She met the woman's gaze readily and sized her up her eyes still cold and calculating, though her maw parted to respond to the question adressed to her "No. He was a complete stranger, I was merely watching his failed attempt to catch the birds" she spoke elegantly as her eyes flicked to the spot the strange man had ran off in. It was odd how he had ran off, were two females really that intimidating? taking another look at the dark woman in front of her, she felt a slight smirk curve her lips as she decided that they both might have looked scary.

"Seabirds are hell to catch, I do not bother. instead i search the shallow waters for those shells filled with meat" she said, continuing the subject of seabirds and hunting. She had only been around the sea for a few days, wandering the shores and hiding in the shallow caves she would find occasionally.

This hasn't been finished yet? wooooah i had no idea. Illecebra's way gone now haha
228 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Yeah this is super dated now so I'm going to have Akantha exit. Thanks anyway!

Akantha frowned and looked down the beach towards where the male vanished to, half-listening to Illecebra's reply. Something pulled at her to make sure he hadn't retreated to a group of bandits, or other ill-intentioned folk. "Check the tidepools a bit north of here, they haven't been picked through by seabirds." She said, swinging her gaze around to offer the gray and white she-wolf an apologetic nod of her head. "I need to finish my patrol, take care." And, without a glance back, the amazon broke into a jog, following the tracks of the stranger until she, too, disappeared from sight.
Blood is running deep
Some things never sleep