bad romance
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Based off of Ira's thread prompt: A fox harasses you for your food!

Ira had woken early, slipping out of the communal denning area not even noticing if Jinx had still been there asleep or if she had been already gone. He was used to doing his own thing having never really sought out Jinx’s permission for much. As it was, his Guardian did not even know of what had transpired recently with Bones - though mostly because Ira himself wasn’t sure what to make of it, or much of what it meant. His lack of experience in the female department left him horrendously unaware and the insolent Princeling found that he inherently didn’t like not knowing. But he tried not to dwell on the complication that he could not unknot and instead focused upon his meal. It wasn’t much, admittedly. It had been the first hare he had came upon and he had went in for the kill, only realizing in the wake of his grumbling stomach that it was rather …scrawny. Ira scoffed with disdain at his catch but grasped it between his jaws regardless intending to take it to a shadowed and shaded place big enough for him to escape the warmth of the sun as he ate his meal.

Finding a spot that suited his needs, he dropped his catch with a wet thump upon the earth as before he lowered himself into a sphinx like position beneath the shade, lowering his head towards his kill. His teeth had only just began to tear the flesh when something small and red caught his eye and the Princeling turned his attention towards it. It was a fox he realized and it was staring at his meal as if it actually expected Ira to share. “Get lost you little parasite,” Ira hissed at it, drawing the hare, in a possessive manner, closer to his chest cupping his paws around it. “Or I will eat you too.” Ira promised morbidly, expecting his words - which were meant - to scare it off.