Come on, get involved
<font style="font:10px Georgia;"><em>avatar by cj</em></font>
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
@Lecter @Sitri @Tyrande Nightshade @Lunar @Dove @Dagrun @Ira
This is a mandatory pack rally/meeting for all characters who are not on absence.
If you participate in every round you're entitled to a small chunk of EXP. :D
Each round will last until everyone posts OR for 4 days, whichever comes first.

The sun already burned high in the sky when Jinx emerged from the largest cavern in the Ghost Rock Network. Noon was her least active time, so it was a perfect time to summon the pack together in the gloomy cave to discuss the pack's progress. Some wolves had earned her ire, but she was confident they would learn their lesson or face the consequences. Somehow, Jinx wasn't worried about them.

As the light of day enveloped her, the Alpha female squinted down at the flatlands below. There was motion, as there always was in the wilds, of small elk herds and bison, but nothing to raise the Alpha's alarms. She paused in her survey to squat and relieve herself, then kicked her back legs to scatter dirt over the damp spot before proceeding with her plans.

She tilted back her head and sent out a low howl to gather Silvertip's wolves to her. If they listened closely, the summons was almost familial: Brethren, to me! sang Jinx.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri had been laying listening to the air around him and any sounds that didn't belong. Torn and tattered ears swiveled as he sat with eyes shut just listening. The voices in his head were in a quiet lull, not speaking, not berating just quiet.

Sitri heard the queen calling for them all and he stood up on large legs and stalked towards the voice singing out to them all. He made it fairly quickly and dipped his head at Jinx. "you called for Sitri and others queen?
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande tilted her head quizzically at the call while she was trotting lazily down the mountainside. She quickly picked up speed until she was a blinding black comet on the run. Within a few minutes, she leaped onto the cave like the black raven of death, the darkness enveloping her eerily.

She turned to her alpha, her violet-flecked eyes glowing and her voice its usual, low, unnerving self.

"You called, Miss?"
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Jinx’s call sliced through the afternoon skies, causing the Princeling to give pause, frozen in the motion of stepping as his head rose so he could look in the direction his mother’s guardian’s call had risen from. He had taken to stalking the borders, checking upon the few talismans he had gotten around to making to make sure they hadn’t been moved or anything by any of the “real” Wardens that walked along the scent borders. This was a partial truth. He was also anticipating (in reality it was more like hoping) Bones would make another appearance - not that he was any more prepared for her presence as he had been last time. The truth was: Ira was a horrible boyfriend (then again he was just a horrible creature in general so it shouldn’t have been surprising). Admittedly, she could do so much better than him, not that Ira would ever put the suggestion in his girl’s (even thinking of her such put those funny little flutters in his stomach) head because he was much too selfish for that. Giving one last, forlorn look towards the stretch of lands beyond the borders knowing that somewhere out there Bones was lingering - though likely she was back at the Creek - but there were more pressing matters at hand than pining like a love-sick puppy for Bones.

Shaking it off, Ira made haste to the place where Jinx’s call had originated from, and slowed upon his approach of it, sharp, fierce frosted crystalline blue eyes looking to the male first, assessing him, and then to the erratically marked female, entering just as the weirdly colored female that stank of Lecter (Ira made a tiny attempt to hide his revulsion) spoke to Jinx calling her Miss. He scoffed silently at that. Jinx was no miss. She was a Queen, magnificent and beautiful. Brazenly, Ira broke the boundaries (if indeed any had been placed upon him) that separated him from Jinx of Superior and Subordinate and approached her as her son Princeling, licking her chin that was partially subordinate but mostly affectionate.

There was no mistake of Ira’s loyalties to Jinx, and certainly no misgivings of her superiority over him - as it was she was the only wolf he deigned to listen too. It was only after greeting her silently that that Princeling retreated slightly to her left, favoring the shadows but sticking close to Jinx as he had always done since she had first taken him under her wing.

<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#553e03">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5d470c">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#655015"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6d591e">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#756226">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7e6b2f">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#867438">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e7d41"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#96864a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e8f53">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a6985b">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aea164"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6aa6d">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#beb376">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6bc7f">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cfc588">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d7ce90">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfd799">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e7e0a2">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#eee8aa">s</FONT></i></span></p>
9 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
He had not belonged to Silvertip Mountain long, but felt, from his brief meeting with their leader, Jinx, that he had made the right choice in allowing himself to be recruited to their ranks. Originally, if Ragnar had founded a pack in these posh summer lands the dark Viking, and half brother of the Lothbrok male would have joined there but seeing as how Ragnar did not lead there was no sense in putting himself under someone who would live up to his expectations as far as leadership went. They were measurably high given how he watched Váli run Odinn’s Cove like some cheap knockoff of Ragnar. Dagrún left the Cove before he had to witness any more damage being done under the idiotic Váli’s rule. Not to mention, he did not think he made a very good impression on Ragnar’s newest wife. Not that, mind Dagrún expected her to stay if only because he did not believe Ragnar had changed his ways. Only, there was a small part that doubted his own confidence in that matter that wondered what it would be like to let go of his own libertine ways in exchange for one woman to bear him many sons.

The call had jarred the dark Viking out of his daydreaming, and a slow, deliberate breath was taken. They were being rallied, it seemed, and in a timely manner Dagrún appeared upon the scene, unsurprised to find other wolves there. Showing Jinx the proper submission required of him, he stood in the loose gathering, steel colored eyes flitting between the wolves that had gathered so far, watching them as strangers that were now fellow comrades though the savage man could not yet let such a hollow assurance soothe his desire to stick to himself.

<font face=verdana><small><FONT SIZE="-2"><FONT COLOR="#7d0000">“</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7e0101">G</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f0202">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f0202">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#800303">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#810404">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#820505"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#830505">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#830606">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#840707">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#850808">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#860808">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870909">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870a0a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#880b0b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#890b0b">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8a0c0c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b0d0d">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b0e0e">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c0f0f">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d0f0f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e1010">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e1111">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8f1212">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#901212">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#911313">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#921414"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#921515">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#931515">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#941616">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#951717">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#961818">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#961818">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#971919">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#971919">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#981c1c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9a1f1f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9b2222"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9d2525">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e2828">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f2b2b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a12e2e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a23131">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a33535">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a53838">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a63b3b">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a83e3e"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a94141">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aa4444">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ac4747">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ad4a4a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#af4d4d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b05050">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b15353">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b35656"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b45959">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b55c5c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b75f5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b86262">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ba6565">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb6969">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bc6c6c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#be6f6f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bf7272">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c07575">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c27878">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c37b7b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c57e7e">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c58080">”</FONT></FONT></small></font face>
377 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Lecter arrived after some of the others had gathered, watching with a carefully neutral expression upon his face as they greeted her. Ira's brazen approach caused an inner ember of anger to kindle, but it was soon snuffed as he drew himself up and closed the gap between himself and Jinx. He met her eyes without fear, but extended his muzzle in a show of respect, though his tongue lingered upon her chin longer than necessary.

Turning, he took up a position on the outskirts of the meeting: usual for the grizzled male, and licked new blood from his jaws as he awaited the words of his lover.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
She was a little lax in responding to Jinx's call, but she had good reason. Well two reasons. The first was that she caught two large hares and was having trouble carrying them together. The second was she smelled a scent wafting nearby the border. A male wolf. She noted it, but since it did not cross over, and she didn't see the wolf, she left it alone.

Holding the hares in her jaws, she trotted to the cave where most of the pack slept. Already there was Jinx (Bien sûr!), Tyrande Nightshade, and Sitri. Nearby the white alpha was a smaller white male (son fils?) and an older, blood spattered male (son époux?) Finally, there was a large black wolf, peppered with silver. She sat near him and placed the hares down. "Bonjour Madame Jinx et mes nouveaux camarades de meute"
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Round 2 will end in 4 days OR after everyone has posted, whichever comes first!

They assembled admirably well for a group of wolves she wasn't even certain knew one another well. Sitri arrived first, and this punctuality she had come to expect of him. The chocolate-furred demon never disappointed her in that regard. She stood and strode toward him, pausing to bump him companionably on the side of his snout with her nose in silent thanks for arriving so promptly. Perhaps she wasn't the Demon Queen he was accustomed to, but Jinx knew when to thank her subordinates.

Next was Tyrande, who arrived in the cave in style by literally skidding into the darkness. A wry smirk twisted the Alpha's lips as she said, “Quite an entrance,” but she managed to keep mockery out of her voice. There was nothing to mock about the toxicologist. She had proven her worth to the pack, so it was only amusement for the other's antics rather than judgement of any kind.

Next came Ira, which released a bit of tenseness in her breast. She hadn't seen a lot of the boy lately, and the last time he had come home smelling of Bones. Jinx hadn't said anything, since she hadn't found any traces of the wily pirate girl around the pack and it was Ira's right to visit others in the neutral lands, but she nevertheless had worried for him. With rising tensions between her pack and Fox's, it was no wonder the thought of him sneaking off with the Swiftcurrent youth stressed Jinx out.

She paid very little attention to Dagrún, since he was newer to the pack and was almost immediately followed by her mate, who was much more interesting to her. She accepted the shaman's affections, and though he retreated in his customary fashion, she yearned to have him stand beside her. Erika was the last to arrive with two hares in tow, but the Alpha female had no designs of taking them for herself. The Kesuk was happy to steal from outsiders, but rarely ever demanded kills from her own pack mates.

“Thank you for coming,” the Alpha greeted them after spending some time wandering amongst them to graze their shoulders with hers or bump them affectionately. “Not everyone made it but I appreciate that most of you did. I am sure you're wondering why I've called you all here, so I'll be brief.

Silvertip Mountain is built on the foundation of tradition. Too often have I seen packs come together as friends only to fall into bitter enmity when the winter snows come and the prey grows scarce. I do not intend for backstabbing from allies to be the end of this pack.”
She glanced around at them all. It was less of a lecture and more of a declaration of Silvertip's purpose, but no doubt some of the wolves had already crossed that line and would view it otherwise.

“We will make no alliances. We will try to make no enemies, but from my experience, many of the wolves in this area are easier to offend than to befriend, so I would not expect to be on fair terms, either.” In her mind, they only needed themselves. “I plan to stay away from them as much as possible, but I also know how to take advantage of them. Know that if you approach another pack in the area for malevolent or benign reasons, the consequences are yours alone to bear, but the decision is yours. I find it occasionally is... Fruitful.” She smiled. “If a wolf does your wrong on our borders the consequences are theirs to bear and every wolf in the area should be called upon. Strangers are not permitted beyond the borders, and I would prefer they not even get close. Too many of the strangers in this land don't know the meaning of "respect" for my liking.”

Here Jinx paused for a moment, opening the floor to her pack-mates for any questions, comments, or concerns she knew they would have with her philosophy.
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri licked the underside of the queen's chin when she bumped his muzzle. He listened and learned, he also had noticed Tyrande's gangly entrance and the other male that rivaled even him in size. It was surprising, he gave a nod to the queens Mate Lecter someone the dark furred brute held in high regard as well. And ERika he made sure to remember her name so he didn't accidentally call her half-face that could be bad. He made a note in his head to ask if she needed help with the other hare, it was far to large for the poor woman and he planned on rectifying that. He was not a gentle or kind beast, but she was his pack mate and for that reason alone she deserved his devotion even if it wasn't as devout as his for the queen.
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;"> </span><span style="color:#ff0800;">M</span><span style="color:#ff1000;">y</span><span style="color:#ff1800;"> </span><span style="color:#ff2000;">a</span><span style="color:#ff2800;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff3800;">i</span><span style="color:#ff4000;">t</span><span style="color:#ff4700;">u</span><span style="color:#ff4f00;">d</span><span style="color:#ff5700;">e</span><span style="color:#ff5f00;"> </span><span style="color:#ff6700;">i</span><span style="color:#ff6f00;">s</span><span style="color:#ff7700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">n</span><span style="color:#ff8700;">o</span><span style="color:#ff8f00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff9700;"> </span><span style="color:#ff9f00;">m</span><span style="color:#ffa700;">y</span><span style="color:#ffaf00;"> </span><span style="color:#ffb700;">p</span><span style="color:#ffbf00;">e</span><span style="color:#ffc700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffcf00;">s</span><span style="color:#ffd700;">o</span><span style="color:#ffdf00;">n</span><span style="color:#ffe700;">a</span><span style="color:#ffef00;">l</span><span style="color:#fff700;">i</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">t</span><span style="color:#f0ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#e1ff00;">.</span><span style="color:#d2ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#c3ff00;">I</span><span style="color:#b4ff00;">f</span><span style="color:#a5ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#96ff00;">y</span><span style="color:#87ff00;">o</span><span style="color:#78ff00;">u</span><span style="color:#69ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#5aff00;">d</span><span style="color:#4bff00;">o</span><span style="color:#3cff00;">n</span><span style="color:#2dff00;">'</span><span style="color:#1eff00;">t</span><span style="color:#0fff00;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff00;">l</span><span style="color:#00ff10;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff20;">k</span><span style="color:#00ff30;">e</span><span style="color:#00ff40;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff50;">m</span><span style="color:#00ff60;">y</span><span style="color:#00ff70;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff80;">a</span><span style="color:#00ff8f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff9f;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffaf;">i</span><span style="color:#00ffbf;">t</span><span style="color:#00ffcf;">u</span><span style="color:#00ffdf;">d</span><span style="color:#00ffef;">e</span><span style="color:#00ffff;">,</span><span style="color:#00efff;"> </span><span style="color:#00dfff;">b</span><span style="color:#00cfff;">l</span><span style="color:#00bfff;">a</span><span style="color:#00afff;">m</span><span style="color:#009fff;">e</span><span style="color:#008fff;"> </span><span style="color:#0080ff;">y</span><span style="color:#0070ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0060ff;">u</span><span style="color:#0050ff;">r</span><span style="color:#0040ff;">s</span><span style="color:#0030ff;">e</span><span style="color:#0020ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0010ff;">f</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande grinned in her Cheshire Cat-like way. She knew that what Jinx really wanted was to mock her childish ways, but at this point, little of it mattered. She cheerily smiled at Sitri in and said, "Hello, Sitri! Been awhile, no?"

What mattered in her mind in this very moment was the dirty look on the pup's face, angled in her direction. She glanced at him as he swaggered up to Jinx. The fact that Jinx didn't shun him away signified his importance to her. Still, the little brat should know that this wasn't the time. If she were Jinx, she'd be embarrassed to hell. But, what could she do?

She remembered the day she helped Jinx out of her sticky courting with a tree. The alpha had payed no mind to the emphasis on her words, which hinted Jinx might take something that was meant to be venomous to be friendly. So, Tyrande looked down at the pup, her cat-like smile growing wider, but her eyes shone a mocking glint.

Next was to come was a wolf she didn't know. She gave him a curt nod. Right behind him was Lecter. Tyrande huffed but gave the shaman a more respectful and slow smile, feeling as if now was the time to forgive the lunatic.. At least for a bit.

Lastly was Erika, Tyrande have a friendly smile and flicked her tail in light-hearted greeting at the Frenchwoman before turning back and listening to Jinx.

She blinked at her words. She's not referring to me, is she?
<font face=verdana><small><FONT SIZE="-2"><FONT COLOR="#7d0000">“</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7e0101">G</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f0202">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f0202">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#800303">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#810404">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#820505"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#830505">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#830606">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#840707">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#850808">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#860808">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870909">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#870a0a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#880b0b">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#890b0b">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8a0c0c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b0d0d">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b0e0e">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c0f0f">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8d0f0f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e1010">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e1111">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8f1212">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#901212">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#911313">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#921414"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#921515">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#931515">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#941616">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#951717">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#961818">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#961818">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#971919">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#971919">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#981c1c">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9a1f1f">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9b2222"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9d2525">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e2828">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f2b2b"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a12e2e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a23131">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a33535">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a53838">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a63b3b">p</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a83e3e"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a94141">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aa4444">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ac4747">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ad4a4a">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#af4d4d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b05050">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b15353">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b35656"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b45959">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b55c5c">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b75f5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b86262">c</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ba6565">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb6969">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bc6c6c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#be6f6f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bf7272">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c07575">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c27878">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c37b7b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c57e7e">.</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c58080">”</FONT></FONT></small></font face>
377 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Lecter scoffed at the idea of a wolf who would work so closely with poisons, but had not commented on the matter. Insofar as Tyrande did not come to him with her notions, or intend to exhaust his own supplies, he did not care what she did. The odd wolfess was loyal to Jinx, and her role mattered little aside from that, though he did let a long stare linger on Tyrande before his attention returned to his lover.

Jinx, with careful tact, re-outlined her intentions for Silvertip, and Lecter listened. He would have liked to hear her plans for punishment, but perhaps she merely meant for whatever befell those who did not listen to be organically occurring.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
The emaciated female let Jinx's shoulder rub hers as the white alpha weaved through her gathered pack. Jinx, despite her tough, isolationist ways, was a leader that the French-Canadian respected. She didn't believe the black-toed female would call the pack on nonsense, so the female listened intently to what Madame Jinx said.

Apparently, some of her new camarades de meute were crossing pack borders to make friends with the other packs of the area. Jinx gathered them to make sure they remembered what the Silvertip Mountain pack's ideals where. While she did not list any punishments, Erika knew that Madame Jinx was not the type of wolf to disobey.

Though the white alpha did not say the pack had enemies at the moment, it did not mean that there weren't certain wolves to pay close attention to. Erika decided to ask Madame Jinx about this. "Madame. Are zere any individual wolves zat we should look for around ze territory?"
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
I let this one run a little longer so people could get their posts in. Next round will start May 19!

There were only mumbled or silently thought comments, which Jinx regarded with ears flicked up but didn't find terribly noteworthy. The only one that stuck out was Erika's question, accented heavily with her exotic voice as it always was. It brought a lazy grin to the Alpha female's face. Yes, enemies, she thought, they are most important.

“There are a few,” Jinx admitted, “who, for one reason or another, should not be given a chance to even escape. One is Xi'nuata, a large wolf from Northstar Vale whose shoulders and back are red as autumn leaves. Another is her consort, a huge black beast who is missing an eye and has a face ugly enough to frighten a badger. There is Bazi, a small white yearling from Swiftcurrent Creek. If you see her, do not kill her, but capture her and bring her back here. She wanders too close too often.”

Macawi wasn't even worth mentioning, in Jinx's mind. One-quarter wolf or not, the loud-mouthed girl was a coyote, a natural competitor of wolves. Aside from Tyrande, who had tried to reason with herself and Sitri, she trusted most of her wolves would chase off a coyote on sight.
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><b><i><FONT COLOR="#f8f3dd">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f3edd8">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ece7d2">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e6e0cc">k</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfdac6"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d9d3c0">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d3cdba">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ccc6b4">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6c0ae">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bfb9a8">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b9b2a2">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b3ac9c">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aca596"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a69f8f">w</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9f9889">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#999283">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#938b7d">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c8477"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#867e71">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7f776b">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#797165">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#736a5f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c6459">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#665d53">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f574d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#595047">e</FONT></i></b></span></p>
150 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
Ira remained silent as Jinx spoke, even as a few others threw in their own comments or questions. He knew that wolves were not to be any where remotely near their borders - it had been for this reason alone that he had warned Bones against it. The Princeling had displayed responsibility in warning his girlfriend from it, taking Jinx’s rules to his heart and obeying them because she asked him too; and because he was just as much a part of Silvertip as anyone else here. He did not know many of these wolves, these strangers he called pack mates but that mostly because he was focusing on being wrapped up in his own little world with Bones. Ira barely spared any of them any more than a passing glance, Jinx holding the bulk of his attention. He carefully cataloged the names or descriptions Jinx offered in regards to the wolves who, for whatever reason, were on what he mentally called the “watch list”. The name of Bazi - though of course Ira was not sure who she was, having must have joined the Creek after Jinx, him and the few others had left. Following his previous examples, the insolent boy remained silent still.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri listened quietly memorizing the names that were given and their descriptions. She didn't speak it, but he figured they could use force if they got to near the borders and the chocolate wolf was not above or below using such measures. If he was to defend the borders well he would. He didn't know most of them and he kept quiet most of the time, not liking how he spoke as well as the madness that glimmered in his eyes. He chose to keep to himself, though he did have large respect for Lecter as well as Jinx the demon queen.
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
Tyrande flicked her tail as the names we're read off. She silently thanked Lupus that Bazi would be given a chance to live. She also assumed that Macawi was to be on that list, but Jinx probably considered her a lesser being.

A dark flame erupted inside her that was immediately put out. She had had a small alter ego draw forth since the first time she had spread blood across a rival pack's neutral territory with Lecter and Sitri. It was a first sign of a dark, insane alter ego that had been locked away. Tyrande had had an easy time stuffing it away, but the lunatic inside we might get a bit giddy should one of the wolves across their borders...

She scowled at Lecter. So much for making amends! the toxicologist thought. The shaman and the with seemed to be developing a rivalry, and she had a hard time figuring out why...
377 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Likewise, the shaman was silent as Jinx spoke. For Xi'nuata, or Raheerah, or the little heathen Bazi, it would be death to place their feet upon such sacred ground as this. Dragon though he might be, Lecter did not fear the black dog, and Xi'nuata could be compelled not to aid Raheerah through threat to their unborn. Bazi was fleet of foot, but her insectine dalliances around Silvertip were an annoyance to their fierce leader, and she would not forever have dumb luck upon her side.

Tyrande did not rate high enough in Lecter's thoughts for him to think her a rival, merely an irritation, but she had shown no interest thus far in challenging him for the rank of healer. His confidence that he would rise above her in such a petty squabble secured his attention to Jinx, and he felt a pang of longing for her rise in his breast, close as she was to him.
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Erika committed the three wolves' named and description to memory. Xi'nuata, a large female from Northstar Vale with red shoulders and back, her mate, a large black wolf with a missing eye, and Bazi, a white wolf from Swiftcurrent Creek. The description of Bazi seemed familiar. She had met a similar looking wolf at Duck Lake during her wanderings before settling in Silvertip. Perhaps it was the same wolf.

Looking around the gathered wolves, she noticed something going on between Jinx's older, bloodstained mate and Tyrande. The toxicologist was giving dark to the strange white wolf, and he was half returning them. Erika's golden eyes rolled in annoyance. Pour l'amour de Dieu! Jinx had called this meeting for the purpose of strengthening the group. Did she not say that she has seen many packs fall from backstabbing and hatred?
615 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Wanted to give a few extra days. Hope you don't mind this, Jessica! If you have any issues, PM me! This is the last round, folks!

Jinx was about ready to call the meeting to a close when she caught Tyrande's scowl fixed on her mate. Lecter didn't seem inclined to put the dark-furred female in her place, but the Alpha was less relaxed about hierarchy disputes, and was quick to cross the distance between herself and the striped she-wolf. The others were momentarily forgotten as the pale Kesuk fixated on the insubordinate female. Any squabbles between the two herbalists were only between them and had no place in this rally, which she was intent on demonstrating.

Without a word of explanation or a noise at all, the Alpha lunged for her subordinate's snout with the aim of clamping it firmly in her jaws in a reminder of rank. Lecter and Tyrande occasionally vied for the same rank in the pack, and were constantly rising and falling past one another, but at the end of the day, the Alpha viewed the shaman with more respect. He was their healer, after all, while Tyrande had yet to prove herself in any trade.

This ritual was commenced without fanfare and, assuming Tyrande complied with her dominance display, Jinx would dismiss her wolves with a glance to remind them what Silvertip was all about: loyalty and strength in numbers, not petty dissent in the ranks because of personal feelings.
202 Posts
Ooc — Jessica
im cool with it OOCly... But Tyra's pissed >.<
Here's how I imagine everyone right now:
Ira:*giggle-snorts*
Lecter: *laughs inwardly*
Jinx/Erika: You had it coming
Sitri: *blinks*

Tyrande saw the blow come. She could have easily sidestepped, but she held her ground as a sharp pain ran up her snout. She wanted to howl, bitch! I could have left you courting the tree! but she simply let out a strained, apologetic and pained whimper.

She doesn't know anything. She had no right! her shoulder demon began speaking.

Shut up and take the pain, she retorted.

She closed her eyes and remained silent for the rest of the meeting.