Cedar Sweep I'm not stupid
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
All Welcome 
AW!!! :D

Even though the pup was kind of afraid to lose his family, the pup wasn't limiting himself to exploring. He was five months old now, yet his memory wasn't really becoming better. Tapat's nose was close to the ground. He had remembered some things of the tracking lesson. They were very impressive and Tapat started to realize that he could use his nose to smell the same thing, and follow that same scent. However because his brain was occupied with following the scent he had trotted quite some miles. He had been tracking a fox, however the pup didn't know that the scent was a fox.

When he lifted his head, he noticed that this wasn't their home. He was pretty sure of it. He bit his lip. A sense of dread coming over him. Normally he would cry out for his mother. "Think, Tapat!," he told himself and frowned. "I am not stupid. I. am. not. Stupid!!!," he let out. What did he remember? His momma and papa. His brother. He could recall their scents, but they weren't around. What could he smell that he knew? See what he knew? He could see the trees but they didn't look familiar. He sniffed the air and then turned, smelling his own track. He could track his own scent back! He let out a soft woof in victory, but if he could track his own scent back. Maybe he could go a little bit further? He was still a curious little thing.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Sky wanted to escape - at least for a while. The troubles that had been cast at her were slowly eating their way at her mind. First her leg being torn off, her left hind leg, and then having a male take advantage of her while she was injured and in heat was not the most pleasant experience. Besides, she was trying to work extra hard to regain the trust that she believed Spring had lost toward her. Skylaris blamed herself for the whole situation, but in the back of her mind she knew it had not been entirely her fault. However, there was no one else to blame it on but herself.

Her stump had healed a considerably amount, though she knew the leg would never come back. The dove knew her fighting skills were close to nothing now. It did give her a better reason to try her hand at healing though.

The silver woman's thoughts were interupted by a frustrated voice. She inched her way closer until a boy was visible. He seemed confused... And he was young. Was he lost? "Hello?" she greeted, tilting her head at him as she approached. "Are you okay?" No doubt, the stranger would probably be startled by the stump that she carried, but she did not mind. By now she had become used to the stares.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
Naturalist/Astronomer 0/5
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was about to debate with himself if he would go further when someone showed up. He once again wasn't sure if this female was a stranger. Yet, then he noticed that she was missing a leg. The pup looked a bit surprised as he had never seen it before, so he thought. Tapat then reasoned with himself that he would definitely remember someone with three legs if he had ever met them. "Hi! Yes I am!," he responded.

His murky yellow eyes traveled over her. The pup slowly tipped his head in an adorable way. "You don't look okay," he pointed out with a frown on his face. The frown was more concern for the stranger rather than him being weirded out. He was a sweet boy after all. His quest to find home was forgotten now he was seeing this interesting individual.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Nuuuu so sorry for the late reply! :O

Skylaris tilted her head to the side as the boy spoke, but she nodded. "My name is Skylaris - or Sky, if you want. Who might you be?" It was a friendly question, since the silver wolfess, despite her mood swings, was feeling happy today. She gave a hopeful wag of her tail, signalling that she was certainly not a danger.

The next words he spoke almost made her chuckle, especially the adorable way he looked at her. She managed to just about keep it in, but could not help the smile that grew on her face. "Oh, I'm fine... Don't worry about my leg - I know it might look a bit strange." The dove nodded again, understanding that a pup would probably never have seen injuries such as hers, so confusion or concern was expected. Besides, Skylaris would have said the same as the boy if she had met a wolf with three legs.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat plopped his butt down. He might have been 5 months old, but the pup looked far younger because he was smaller. He always had been small. "I'm Tapat!," he responded with some enthusiasm. He was not afraid anymore, the attack of his sister was long forgotten by now. He was 'blessed' with a not so strong memory.

He instantly reminded himself that he should tell his brother that he met a woman with three legs. Now that was a good story. "Oh. It does look strange. But others think I am weird too so I guess we are the same," he reason with his youthful way of thinking. It was sweet of him to say so.
124 Posts
Ooc — n
The boy sat down and intruduced himself with enthusiasm. Skylaris nodded and attempted to comit his name to memory. It was not certain that she would indeed remember his name, but she would try regardless. It also seemed that little Tapat was not afraid of her anymore. He seemed quite content, actually.

The dove smiled at his next comment and the slight comparison. It was not really the same, but Sky agreed anyway and gave a wag of her tail. "Why would they think you are weird?" she asked, tilting her head. Honestly, the woman saw nothing overly abnormal about Tapat. Maybe he just liked different things? That had always been the case with Skylaris. She wasn't that weird as a pup, she just enjoyed different things to her siblings.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was distracted by a bird that ruffled the bushes. He jumped up and looked at the feathery animal that flew off. Briefly the pup was amazed how it could fly and his mind wondered if he would be able to do that one day. Yet, when his mind was focussed on something else he would forget about the previous. When he saw another wolf from the corner of his eye he looked startled. He watched the female with newly discovered interest as she had three legs! How amazing!

The boy looked over her, all memory of her forgotten. "Wow! You have three legs!," he exclaimed, sounding very impressed. He looked over the female like he hadn't seen her before. His murky yellow eyes roaming over her. "I'm Tapat!," he introduced in his enthusiasm. He had completely forgotten the female and her question. Then again, it might answer a bit of her questions.

Edit: @Skylaris Don't forget this thread please! :D
124 Posts
Ooc — n
Ah! Woops, sorry!

Skylaris chuckled as the boy got distracted and she watched with a smile, before tilting her head in confusion as the young one turned and seemed to forget who she was. Oh... is that why he said others thought he was weird? It was curious, for sure.

Her eyebrow lifted as he spoke, introducing himself once more. The dove didn't really mind, if she was honest. It couldn't be his fault that he could not remember things like this. "Hello Tapat. I'm Skylaris."
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
No worries! :D

Tapat looked still amazed at her three legs. How interesting. He was certain he would not forget this. The female was named Skylaris, he tried to remember that but he was too interested in the missing leg. "What happened to your leg?," he asked curiously. The pup had his natural childish curiosity. His tail was wagging, indicating he was interested in it. This would be an amazing story to tell Astik. He hoped he would remember. He was even more gleeful because the female didn't seem to have heard his name before. Which meant he hadn't forgotten anything right?
124 Posts
Ooc — n
As the boy asked what happened to her leg, Sky decided a short story might not do any harm. "Oh, my leg.... Well... It's a bit of an odd story, I suppose." She gave a small chuckle before continuing. "I was wandering around, just doing my own thing..." He wouldn't know what a heat was, would he? Nevermind, she'd just leave that part out. "A stranger came over to me, wanting me to submit. For what reason I don't know." The dove frowned as she recounted the tale. "Well, I didn't submit and instead made a joke that he didn't find very funny. He was a bit grumpy." 

She inwardly grinned at the thought. Okay, she had lost a leg... but it had been funny. The encounter, not the loss of the limb. "We argued for a bit and then started fighting." She wouldn't go into too much detail on that, because it wasn't necessary. "He ended up grabbing my leg - and literally pulled it off." The woman was still not really sure why it had happened. "I got away, kind of, but he just walked off with my leg." Okay, it was kind of funny, in a gross, weird way. He literally picked up her leg and left.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat plopped down for the story and watched her intently. He was in for a treat he loved stories. The female started, there wasn't much suspense but Tapat listened to her story never the less. He was a bit concerned about this wolf, what if a wolf wanted him to submit? What if he didn't? What if he would lose a limb too!? Tapat let out a soft whine. "Didn't it hurt?," he gasped. Even though he experienced hurt he already forgot it. He didn't know much about pain hence why he was probably so cheery all the time. "Does he still have your leg now?!," he gasped
124 Posts
Ooc — n
She wasn't very good at telling stories, she knew that, but the boy didn't seem to mind all that much. "Well... yeah, it did hurt - but it doesn't hurt much anymore. It's a bit weird walking on three legs though." It had taken her good while to work out how to actually do it, and even then she had struggled for a long time. She still struggled - but she could manage just about. "I guess so, but I don't really plan on going back there to find out," The dove chuckled, smiling at Tapat.

Sometimes she wished she was as young as him again - careless and free. No worries. It must be nice. Even so, Sky enjoyed her life; it was a bumpy ride, but she liked it nevertheless.
-Three legged wolf-
Caregiver/Medic 2/5
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat wondered how she would get around, or how she would run. Would she be able to run? The young male was confused. As he thought about running his mind didn't recall the previous conversation they had. "I wanna Race!,"he returned to the female. He got himself ready for a sprint. Perhaps it was a bit insensitive of the boy to make the three-legged female run but he didn't really do this on purpose or malicious pleasure.