Golden Glade Greatest adventure
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar

Tapat just met the three legged woman, and as he returned he noticed that it was a perfect story to tell to his brother. The pup tried his bestest to make sure he would remember it all. He wanted to share with his brother that he had a cool adventure. Maybe he could let Astik also see this woman. She was quite cool in his eyes.

"Astik!!! Astik!!," he called out as he was running towards the general meeting space. They were bigger now, however Tapat would always look younger compared to his brother, which meant they didn't have to be around the den all the time. The blonde boy rushed into the clearing trying to find his brother.
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
Though every thing in him told him not to let Tapat wander off alone in an effort not to entirely suffocate his pale brother and give his freedom without having the shadowed rook guarding him was …strenuous. He wonders what time Tapat might step outside the Glade and forget how to get back. Astik manifests his worry into his desire to train: to hone the muscles hardening with age so that he would be able to protect the pack. Protect Tapat. He spars frequently with whichever Glade wolf he could cajole into being his sparring partner for a few hours. It’s as he wraps up a friendly spar, dirt and bits of rock and grass caught in the silken tendrils of his fur from being tussled to the dirt that he hears Tapat calling for him. Though his energy is temporarily depleted and his flanks heave with exertion (though the good kind, mind) he is panting nearly as hard as his pallid brother as he comes rushing into the clearing. Astik is alert, immediately, searching for signs of danger. He only relaxes when he detects none and focuses his amber gaze upon his smaller brother. “What’s up, Tapat?” Astik greets him with an affectionate bump of his crown to the pallid boy’s chin.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
let them have my flesh. i am
something skin can’t hold.
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat came to a speeding stop before his brother. He watched how his dark sides expanded. Before flopping down. Tapat's tail wagged. "Uhhhhh," he let out. His eyes searched around like there was something that could remind him of what he wanted to say. Shit! He knew he wanted to tell his brother something. "Something!," he let out but then frowned as it was very vague.

He let out a sad whine. He knew he saw something so cool. But what was it? What did he see again?? He slumped down, quite bummed that he couldn't remember or share this cool story with his brother. "I can't remember," he whispered which instantly depleted his enthusiasm.
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
It would seem that from here to wherever it was Tapat came from he had forgotten what it was he wanted to tell Astik, and the rook let out a low chuff of comfort to the pallid prince. “It’s ok,” Astik tells him with a goofy grin spreading across his lips. This is something that the rook has learned to adapt to. He knows it frustrates Tapat and the ebony rook tries to soothe the frustration as much as he can but he doesn’t understand; not really. He does not know what it is like to forget. Sometimes, he almost envies Tapat for his ability to forget, that things do not fester within him because they do not linger nor smart with bitterness but at the same time he is also glad that he can remember. “Hey,” Astik reaches out with the intention of bumping his muzzle to his brother’s cheek in affection as he watches the pallid boy’s enthusiasm deflate. The words “don’t let it get you down” want to tumble from Astik’s lips but he holds them back because he isn’t sure it will be as encouraging as he hopes it to be. “you want to do something fun?” The rook asks instead, hoping to distract Tapat from his disappointment unsure how long it will last and hating to see that frown.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Luckily Tapat aways had his amazing brother to cheer him up. He was not sure how he could live without Astik. He decided that he would never even try to live without him. Even though he would forget something his dark colored brother would always be understanding of him. Tapat slowly pushed his face into a smile.

"Something fun?," he asked. Tapat was always up for something fun! He liked to have fun. The young male pushed himself to his feet and let out a woof. His excitement back to its original level. "What will we do?," he asked curiously.
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
Relief floods Astik as he watches a smile form, slowly, upon his pale brother’s face. Smiles are good and though the rook knows it is inventible he deigns to keep Tapat focused on the next best thing, in the present where he lives as opposed to dwelling in a past that he cannot remember. It is a great responsibility for the brother that is, by all rights, younger than Tapat but he takes the role with pride. Their future is uncertain but Astik knows that it is, at least, together and as long as the pair of them are together that they can weather anything that comes their way. He is confident about it. Tapat does not need to remember because Astik will remember for him and the titan believes it is as simple as that. “Yeah, something fun Pat,” Astik agrees, repeating himself in case Tapat forgot. “Er,” Astik hesitates for a split second because he has not actually thought that far ahead. Offering to do something fun had been an impulse designed to brighten his brother’s mood. “What do you want to do that’s fun?” He asks in the hopes that his brother could come up with an idea.
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat's tail brushed over the ground. He was clearly back with his usual excitement. His brother asked what was fun. Tapat had to think for a moment but he always liked his mother's stories and well. Perhaps he could tell his brother a story! "I wanna tell you a story!," he spoke excitedly and plopped down. He knew his parents encouraged him to fight but it wasn't even on the boy's mind.

"Once upon a time...,"he started and then had a brief moment that he paused as he needed to think. "There was a wolf... with.... THREE LEGS!," he let out. Somehow the female with three legs made an impression on his subconscious because he seemed to remember it for his story. As he spoke of the wolf with three legs Tapat didn't think of the female, she had been erased from his mind, yet at least somehow something stuck at least. "His name was.... Bark." Tapat seemed to need to think some more. His tail wagged. "AND... And he lived happily ever after!" Tapat looked so proud. He was convinced he told an amazing story.
r o o k
37 Posts
Ooc — Torvi
Astik offered his brother a sage nod of encouragement when the pale boy announced that he wanted to tell him a story. It is only after Tapat plops down that Astik reclines back upon his own haunches, settling in for the story. Given Tapat’s short memory Astik did not go into it expecting to be given some long, flowing tale that took hours to tell. Tapat would likely forget he was telling a story if it was overly involved. Astik was right: it was quite a short story but it had a happy ending and Tapat looked so inherently proud that Astik couldn’t help the smile that appeared on his face. “That was an awesome story, Pat,” Astik encouraged his brother because what else was he going to do but encourage him? That was Astik’s job, after all. “Three legged Bark, huh?” Asitk mused wondering if his brother had already forgotten about it. It might have been short but the idea of a three legged wolf intrigued the rook. How did a wolf survive losing a leg? Or had it been born without it? How did it hunt? How did it fight? The idea was so perplexing to the rook that he almost wrote it off as an impossibility unable to understand that Bark — would he have been real — could have adapted and learned to live despite his disability (not unlike Tapat).
[/td][/tr][/table]
feed me to the wolves,
193 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Tapat was glad when his brother praised his nice story. When he thought back on his story, he couldn't really remember what he told his brother. The pale colored boy just took the compliment. Pat trusted his brother after all. His tail was wagging. What Astik hadn't realized, Tapat didn't even realize this himself, but he truly had stumbled upon a wolf with three legs. "Yes!," he confirmed. "I am going to think of more stories about Bark the three legged wolf," he decided.

Tapat kind of forgot what they were going to do, or why he was telling a story. The pup was happy that he was with his brother. He always gave him a confident boost and never made fun of the fact he couldn't remember. Actually, Tapat forgot about his memory issue completely when he was around his brother. "Where is Mama?," he asked then.