Jade Fern Grove After the war I went back to New York
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
AW! :D Maybe @Semira since she knows about Kelina? I dunno, anyone may snag this thread!

Kelina did not have much to do these days. She was not one to hunt large prey - not unless it was a wolf. She might be called a cannibal, but honestly the woman did not care. She liked the taste of wolf blood. It tasted better than any other blood, in her opinion. But not many wolves seemed to be around; or perhaps they just did not want to approach a stranger. That was understandable, she supposed.

The dark fae spent a lot of time chasing rabbits, purely to see the fear etched across their features as they ran for their lives. It was funny, really. How she could scare so easily, how she could petrify some creatures so much and so quickly. Nothing gave her more satisfaction.

Today she was feeling pretty passive, for once. She lay stretched out under a tree, hiding away from the sun but openly enjoying the warmth. Perhaps she could meet someone on this fine Spring day. Of course, she was only really here to find her lost brother, Horosk, but it would not hurt to see a stranger or two cross her path. Maybe they might know something about her brother. Though it was doubtful, it was always a possibility. But then... what would she do when she found him? Forgive him? He had left her. He had denied their father's wishes. Forgiving him wasn't an option. Kelina was unaware that perhaps Horosk had done the right thing, and she had done the wrong - she would never admit to that. Would she kill him? Or was that too far? What would she do?....
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Sliding in here XD

She had spent most of her time recently with Rho and Hor, so taking a trip outside of the borders came easily to the fae. She found herself missing this peace that came with finding new places, a peace she had long vanquished after memorizing her pack's territory. A short trip to the Jades; thats all. At least, thats what she thought today would be like.

She trotted through the trees, weaving her way through the denser patches with ease. With the sun glittering through patches in the canopy and a gentle breeze guiding her she was the picture of comfort. She leapt nimbly over fallen branches and idle stones, growling a one in particular as it snagged her cinnamon coat. 

A dark, obsidian patch of shadows caught her amber gaze. Violet eyess peered back at her from under the darkness of a towering tree. Semira let out a serene chuff, prancing over to the fae with ease. "Hello there" She called. It was curious, how the femme lay, with a stillness similar to that of a feline.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Halloooo c:

Kelina's rest was broken by a voice - and only when she heard it did she finally realise there was someone here. She had been too deep in her thoughts to notice the scent. With a hmpff, the dark fae lifted her head and swept her gaze over the agouti woman. "Did you need something?" she questioned. Despite the slight hiss in her voice (she hated being woken - or dragged out of her silent pondering) her expression was held neutral. Normally she would have snapped - or attempted to - this girl's neck for braking her thoughtful daze, though perhaps she would be useful.

Maybe she knew something that could come in handy to Kelina.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Well, the woman was fiery, Semira would give her that. The gaze that swept over Semira was anything but friendly, yet the woman's expression remained neutral. She was an interesting puzzle for Semira to solve. 

With a hmph, She was on her rump. "Does anyone really ever need something?" She tilted her head to the side in a nearly mocking manner. Her own voice remained neutral, although the other woman's voice had not seemed as pleased.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Ah Kelina does make me laugh.

The other woman did not seem to be put off by Kelina's attitude, so perhaps she was here for something. Or, maybe she was just looking for a chat. Who knows. To her statement, the dark fae snorted. "Yea. I need food." She was hungry - of course, not starving, but she was always over-exaggerating. Plus, she was determind to prove the stranger wrong. As was her nature.

She flicked her tail, eyes sweeping upward to glance quickly up at the sky before resting coldly on the woman again.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Just saying, I love her attitude XD

Her boredom was far stronger than this womans angst. She provided the fae with a wry grin before speaking, "True, but other than that and a wee bit of water every few days, what else in the world do we need?" So what if she liked a bit of witty conversation, she needed some entertainment.

She did not head the womans cold gaze, and instead tossed her the warmest smile she cloud muster without laughing at the situation.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
This is why I love bringing in different characters with opposite personalities xD

Well, she didn't give up. Nor leave Kelina alone. Not that that was much of a problem at the moment. "Oxygen. We need oxygen too." Kelina was stubborn, she knew that, and would never give in when a topic like this was brought up. She found it funny to annoy others. 

She studied the woman curiously, soon catching the scent of her pack. "You.... are from a pack? Which?" The question was asked mainly because Kelina was wondering which packs were actually still going at this point. It had been so long since the dark fae had been part of a group in the Teekon, but she had recently found out that her old group had disbanded. Shame. That group had showed her many things that she would not have discovered on her own. For example, she came to love the taste of wolf blood - if the alpha had not shown her how good it was, she would never have known.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Yeah ten is a no go for meh haha

The fae was right, they did need oxygen. This made Semira smile even bigger, it was as if this woman thought she would become annoyed at the banter. Truthfully, she lived and breathed it. Although she did prefer to be correct.

The woman must have caught her scent on the warm breeze, as her question was more of a statement. "Ganador Bypass." She cocked her head to the side, "You are not from a pack." Stating the obvious with a mischeivious grin, just speaking to get on the woman's nerves. She then looked at the dark wolf with keen interest, "What is your name?".

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Yeah, it can be a pain when I've got like 15 topics to reply to every day xD

She didn't seem to get annoyed quickly, which was curious. Not that Kelina cared much, of course - Her attention was soon focused on the name of the pack. She'd never heard of that one. "Where the hell is that?" she raised a brow, flicking her tail as she pondered where it might be. She didn't remember a name like that. Was it.... spanish? The dark woman did not know spanish really, but she recognised the word Ganador - it was strong or something similar.

"Yes, I am alone. I like it - my own rules. I do what I want." She replied, then was silent for a moment. Should she tell this stranger her name? Eh, why not - no harm would be done. "I am Kelina - or Kels. I don't really care which. You?"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
That does seem terrible

She nodded in the direction of her home fondly, "Its not too far in that direction." She then turned, listening to the fae's tireade about her freedom and such. "I prefer the company to the silence." She spoke honestly.

At the name she faltered, her voice growing horse in her trachea. Kelina. Perhaps it was a coincidence that her name rang a bell, or maybe it was not. At this her bravado faltered, for Hor had described her as the bloodthirsty type. "Kelina...erm. Do you perhaps, by chance, know a guy named Horosk?" Of whom is your half-brother. She did not add.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
It is fun, though. I love to explore the lives of each of them. I like watching the different situations they get themselves into c:

"Oh."
Was her reply. She didn't care much for the pack or the location, but the information could come in handy later on perhaps. "Fair enough." Some wolves were not like her, she knew that - many prefered to be around others. Kelina loved the silence. Or, screaming was a good sound, but she didn't want to make that sound herself, and as of right now she had nobody to... play with. Other than this wolfess in front of her, but Kelina wasn't in the mood.

The stranger faltered and her voice grew horse, earning a raised brow from the dark fae. She frowned, hackles raised slightly incase the wolf initiated a fight. Clearly, she had heard Kelina's name before. And it looked like it had sparked a little fear into the woman. This only made a small grin spread out across her face. Now, this might be fun.

The strangers next words caused Kelina to halt. Her body tensed, and her grin vanished as quickly as it came. Her eyes flashed and she stared in silence for a while, before an even larger grin (cheshire-cat style) appeared on her maw. Bingo. "Yes. You know my brother?"
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Now she was uncomfortable.

Kelina was not the type of wolf she prefered to tangle with. The femme's movements were threatening, causing Semira to throw herself into a dominent stance. With her tail parading behind her raised haunches and her maw pulled back into a threatening snarl, she was a massive sight to be seen.

The other wolfess seemed to falter at Semira's words, before grinning disturbingly. Semira let a low rumble snap out of her jaw as she spoke, "Yes.  I do in fact know him." He was right about this one, she was as cruel as they came. The thought saddened her, because she knew that he would be upset to know that Kelina still acted this way.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She was making her uncomfortable. It was clear, she was nervous. The woman was attempting to hold a dominant stance, one that was only matched with Kelina's own. "Mind telling me where he is, sweet?" She smirked, giving a flick of her tail. "Is he... well? I can smell him on your fur." She added, gesturing toward the honey-coloured pelt of the she-wolf. "What are you to him?" Kelina questioned, wondering briefly whether this was a lover of his. The stranger was, quite apparently, defensive when it came to Horosk. Or, in this instance, anyway.

The dark fae wanted answers. And she was determind to get them. Even if it had to be by force.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She faltered. Should she tell this woman? It felt like she would be betraying him by not reuniting them, but she did not wish for this woman to go to thier home. A flood of embarrassment ran through her at the fae's words. LoversNo. They were just friends, but she still felt her face heat beneath her ivory features. "I do mind. But it is not my place to deny him of meeting with you..." She paused, gathering her wits. "I am..erm..A friend of your brother's." By gods why was she embarrased?

She grimace, "I can call for him...but I cannot assure you that he will come."

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
I feel like there's gonna be a heck of a ton of drama in the future with these three xD

Now the woman looked... flustered? Kelina smirked coldly again, gaze swweping briefly in the direction of the pack's apparant location. "Correct, you cannot deny me the right to see my... dear brother. I'm glad you understand." She flicked her tail again, lowering her hind so that she was sitting on the ground. "Just a friend, hmm?" She chuckled again, eyes searching the woman once more.

"Go ahead - call for him. He'll probably be more likely to come if his... friend... calls him, rather than his sister." They were not on the best terms when they parted ways.
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Dramaaaa... I love it XD 

She bristled at the fae's words, attempting not to let herself go and outright attack her. She is is damn sister, do not go and rip out her trachea. Not exactly a good conversation piece. She nearly growled at her own thoughts, shoving them aside. At the over-enunciated word 'friend' she nearly died of embarassment, this woman was going to be the death of her.

She ignored the second drag of the word, not blessing the woman with her words and instead lifted her muzzle to the sun breaking through the leaves of the canopy. With a short howl, albeit a nervous one, she called to @Horosk, alerting him to a person she wished for him to meet. Although in actuality she could care less about Kelina.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Mmm, who doesn't love a good bit of drama? :3

Horosk was napping, the worries of the past days pushed to the back of his mind. The call from Mira woke him, and it sounded like she wanted him to come to her. He picked himself off the ground with a large stretch before heading toward the summon. 

Upon arrival, he smiled at Semira before picking up a scent that made his skin crawl. Kelina. His eyes snapped around to face her, frozen with shock and disbelief. "Kelina." Came his brief greeting, his body tense with worry. What was his sister like now? Was she still how she had previously been, or was she different?
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina waited until Horosk arrived, and when he did a smile plastered onto her face. "Brother. We meet again - long time no see. Where have you been hiding from me all this time?" Her mouth twitched up into a grin, eyes focused solely on Horosk. "Hor, please, do tell me." Her gaze searched the woman again before going back to her brother.

"Why did you leave, hmm? We had so much fun there, didn't we?" Her voice was too sweet, and she knew it. She just didn't care. This was far too much fun/
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She did not realize she was holding her breath until Hor swept into the scene. He was seemingly at ease, throwing her a wry grin in greeting. Then, as if hit by a wall he stopped, he was staring at Kelina. Semira knew she should not have called him, but would have felt guilty otherwise. 

She felt herself suck in a sharp breath as Kelina spoke. Her voice. It was wrong. She was far too sweet, far too kind. Semira stepped just a tad closer to Hor, and away from the wolfess. She slid her amber gaze anxiously back to Hor, this was not the woman she had been speaking too for the last-however long it had been.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Horosk felt slightly more at ease when Semira came closer, and his gaze swept to her momentarily with a mixture of emotions in his eyes before also moving closer to her and staring at Kelina. Her voice... it was clear by the tone in her voice that she was not much different after all.

"Damnit Kelina, what do you want?" He furrowed his brow, watching her carefully. She was not Kels anymore. No, she had turned into a copy of their father. And... that meant she was trouble. "Don't call me Hor." He closed his eyes as if pained before snapping them open and gulping. "I left because it was not safe there. I tried to get you to come, but you wanted to stay. Don't try and put the blame on me."

This was not safe. Kelina was... up to something. That much was clear. And it worried him.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
She really was getting to them, now. Her eyes narrowed when the woman stepped closer to Horosk, and she looked away briefly before focusing her hard stare on her brother. The grin was still on her face, and she looked wicked right now. "Oh, come now, Hor. Don't be so grouchy." 

"Why not? You're still my brother. We're connected, you know. You can never break that connection." The dark fae licked her jaws before flicking her tail again. "But you didn't just leave. You took something when you left - our father's eyes. That was wrong, Hor, and you know it. I did not leave because that was home. Where we belonged. You just didn't embrace it like I did."
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
She was uncomfortable.

Extremely uncomfortable.

Standing in on a family feud was not a fun event to attend. She had never seen Hor like this, never seen him angry. It felt wrong to be there, but she stayed to support him. Even though she did not know this woman previously, she was sure that she must have been just as cruel as she was today. How dare she blame him. Semira let a low rumble break past her barriers; a simple warning to the obsidian wolf to mind her manners.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
He knew that Semira must be uncomfortable right now, so he pressed his side against her own in an attempt to ease her worry a bit. He watched Kelina with a stony expression as she spoke, and he flicked his ears back so they were falt against his head. "We may be blood-related, but that does not mean I have to consider you family. You surrendered that opportunity when you gave up. You let father turn you into a monster."

His own eyes narrowed as his sister spoke, and he anxiously locked his gaze on Kelina. Hopefully she would not try anything.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Well, this wasn't going completely to plan, but no matter. She could deal with it. The growl from the woman, however, did not go unnoticed. Kelina stepped closer, hackles rising. "You got a problem?" She snapped, then turned her fiery gaze back onto Horosk.

"You don't have to consider me family. We are family. You may call me a monster, but this is our nature. You should know that. And it was my choice to accept the fat held out before me. You should have done the same - but you betrayed my trust. Our trust."
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
You got a problem? Hell yes she had a problem. "You." She muttered under her breath with contempt.

She quieted as Hor pressed his side to hers, the motion calming her. Instead of speaking again, she listened quietly. She remained as still as an asp, ready to strike if Kelina too a physical aproach towards hurting Horosk.

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5