Silvertip Mountain petyr van abel
i was born to the witch boleyn
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

:: ooc text

skulking as befit his status — predator, prey — lasher paused to lift his muzzle into the air. there were no scents of the mountain wolves he had loved here, but more than that, there was not the barest hint of his witch. siku — yes, that had been her name — his heart hurt within him for her loss. tears brimmed in his eyes. crying. i am crying, he whispered into the howl of the summerwind, a sort of consternation colouring his tone.

he continued to pick his way aimlessly down the mountainside. lasher was alone, and he felt the crush of it in his bones. but still he stopped from time to time, to listen for their voices, to trace the air for their fierce scents. and he wept.

<style>.free-blanktext {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto;width:100%;}.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}</style>
<small><i>avatar by lieu</i></small>
49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
bone of the father, unknowingly given
you will renew your son
flesh of the servant, willingly sacrificed
you will revive your master
blood of the enemy, forcibly taken
[size=3]you will resurrect your foe[/size]

A scent. A familiar scent. That was what had caught her attention as she patrolled the mountain, learning every possible inch of the place that was to hopefully become the new home of the expanding Tartok. There was no way she could mistake that scent. She had played with him, raced with him, laughed with him.

Hurrying in the direction it had come from, the large beast pulled herself to a sudden halt, raising her head high and lifting her tail partially upward. Icy gaze took him in and she sniffed at the air surrounding him. Moving forward, toward him, she moved to brush her shoulder against his.

“I know your face…” was all she said as she fell into step beside him, keeping her side lightly touching his.

c o n q u e r
916 Posts
Ooc — Steph
Lips were pursed as the brutish woman stood upon a rocky ledge that offered her a view of the world. She had not come here to appreciate the beauty the spot could reveal, but instead it was but a vantage point. Tomorrow. Tomorrow she would find a pack and figure out what this place truly was. Silvertip was where she was, but she had named it something different. It was never said; she didn't do much speaking. Words never gave her loyalty; action did, would.

And so she turns to return to her pack of three strong. She senses the presence of another nearby, and so diverts her path to meet with that of his own; Siku's own blood courses in her, and it shows in each hungry step. Soon she is upon Taltos, perked ears twitching as she seeks to become something of an obstacle in his path. It is then she notes the sounds, and her head tilts, confused by the notion of sadness, and the meanin of it. What was feeling? Shuts was there, then, and her eyes fall to the woman who speaks of knowing. Then they return to him, waiting.
1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony

:: *glomps you guys* <333

like shadows they came, as if the salt of his tears drew them toward him. his ears swiveled toward the first of them — her words ended the flow of his sorrow — and he was grateful for the brush of her fur. yes, shadows, the both of them, though the first had ghosts of gray mist along her pelt. lasher's eyes traveled to the second of the two, and smile broke from him, unbidden. he hissed the word in some ecstasy of pleasure.

she was the witch, but she was not the witch. no matter. siku's blood was strong in this one, and he met her eyes only briefly, green surfacing from the depths of his own gaze. the first wolf he knew, and the second he did also, though he had not seen her before. siku, lasher whispered, an inquiry. he dared not name the fierce one before him the witch before her predecessor had given up her ravenous ghost.

<style>.free-blanktext {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto;width:100%;}.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}</style>
49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
ooc; yay! <3

you will renew your son

Though the scent of his tears had played a part in why she’d come to seek him out, it had been more of his familiar scent that had drawn her. Being in an unfamiliar place, the things that did come as being familiar to her were things she was drawn to, pulled in toward. He seemed to accept her, the brushing of her fur against his, and she was glad of that. There were so many that she knew that she would most likely not see again since Siku had sent her off with her cousin, not that she was complaining, mind you. It was just that she was going to miss those that she knew, those that she had bonds with.

It was of no surprise to her, at all, when Tonravik arrived, coming to a halt in the path the male beside Aguta had been traveling. His reaction to her, though, caused a slight hint of jealousy to stir within her but did not outwardly show it. Because she was here to follow her cousin as she had her Aunt, Aguta lowered her head slightly, but not overly so as she’d have done with Siku, and let her tail drop against her hind legs. “Taltos (cause I think that’s how he had introduced himself to Aguta),” she spoke to her cousin, giving a slight motion of her muzzle to the male beside her.

1,707 Posts
Ooc — ebony
replying bc i like this thread ;_; one more reply from you, charmy, and we can archive and have another if you'd like!

the throaty rumble of the grey one pleased taltos, and he sidled closer to her. though he did not yet dare to take his eyes from that whom he knew to be the fruit of the witch, he knew that the muddiness of his fur was complemented by the gunmetal hue of the first wolfess.

ears swept forward to cup the anticipated words of the witch's daughter; he let his tongue loll in a playful grin, one that bespoke relief and gaiety at the return of his beloved siku. he had lost her to the one she breathed kilgarrah, but it was only for the fact that he had loved her so.

<style type="text/css">.lashertop {color:#120801; font-family:georgia; width:498px; background-image:url('http://oi45.tinypic.com/f4mx44.jpg'); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#585f5f; border:1px solid #000000; border-top:none; padding-top:200px; margin:auto; border-bottom:none;}.lasherbottom {background-image:url('http://oi50.tinypic.com/2m3p5dk.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; padding-bottom:200px;}.lashertop p {text-indent:25px; padding:0px 5px;}.lashertop b {color:#0c231b; font-weight:normal; text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #87b5a5;}</style>
49 Posts
Ooc — Charmy
Aguta has left the building...

you will renew your son

As per usual, Aguta seemed to have been silently dismissed in light of yet another from her family. Before it had been Siku. But now, with Siku not being there, it was her only living daughter. How disheartening for Aguta. Was it to always be this way? It was sure seeming to be so.

Swallowing whatever feelings it was that was trying to rise within her (jealousy mostly), the scarred woman dipped her head down and turned away from the two. Since she was no longer needed in that moment, she saw no reason to hang around and watch Taltos fawning over her cousin just as he had fawned over her aunt.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »