Morningside Cuesta so long and thanks for all the fish
the sun also rises
Health - 90% (90/100)
155 Posts
Ooc — mix
Read Only 
Sunspot arrived at the Cuesta in the dead of the night. She first looked in on @Khoe and the kids, who were significantly larger than they'd been when she left. She said hi to @Damascus and @Gwen, who'd been fine hunting partners and good friends. She even follow Dawn's scent for a time, but had given it up before she reached the girl. She needed to talk to her brother.

"It's gone," she said miserably, her whole body drooping. "It's burned to the ground - worse even than home."

Grayday had hung his head, clearly upset by the revelation - but he remained unshaken. "What else can we do?" he'd said simply. And that was about the size of it - what else could they do? Heartha would likely continue to get worse, and they'd simply care for her as long as they could. "She's pregnant," he added, not sure if Sunspot knew it yet. She simply nodded in response; the huntress had expected as much.

"But... I think I found those hotsprings you were talking about. You can see 'em perfectly from this sweet little plateau. It's got everything you could ever want, Day - and it's empty. I think we should go."

Grayday looked off into the horizon, as if waiting for something to appear. When nothing did, he simply nodded.