Dragoncrest Cliffs part of the love club
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
All Welcome 

After her encounter with Heda, Rose had set off in search of Portia and Dalia, both who she eagerly wanted to meet. Portia more so due to the fact that she probably knew things Rose didn’t, but Dalia still crossed the yearling’s mind every now and then. From what she had heard both seemed to be quiet enjoyable company which made her a little less hesitate when it came to meeting them, but the usual nervousness was still there.

Unfortunately, judging by how little light was left in the sky, Rose had a feeling she wasn’t going to get the chance to meet either just yet. She was fine with that, still having plenty of other tasks to keep her occupied, but she did want to meet them, sooner rather than later preferably. With a heavy huff she stopped in her tracks and redirected herself in the direction she hoped was her den. Maybe she would look for furs or sort herbs or something...anything to keep busy really.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia had heard of rose-- heda had spoken of her once or twice, mentioned that she had an interest in healing. of course, portia was quite the fisa, so she was quite interested in meeting the yearling. perhaps, portia thought as a side-note, she could be a good influence on dalia-- or vis versa.

she stumbled upon the redhead by mistake, however, only recognizing her for her pelt-- putting two and two together. she stood up a bit straighter, her tail waving as she assessed the girl from afar, before letting out a bright yip to catch her attention. "rose, is it?" she called, beginning her stride up to the kru.
green text signifies trigedasleng.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The sudden entrance of the two-toned fisa had caught the rusty girl off guard for a moment. But when the realization hit her that it was the medic she had been seeking out all this time, Rose’s face lit up like a teenage girl meeting their favorite celebrity for the first time. “That’s me” she chirped breathlessly, voice a bit higher due to the excitement. 

Her tail easily found itself swishing happily along behind her while she eagerly bounded towards the medic. “Your Portia if I’m not mistaken” she began, taking a deep breath to try and compose herself. Rose had a million and one questions frantically swirling away in that head of hers, but she figured it was best to get introductions out of the way before hurling them at the fisa.
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
portia smiled, head dipping. "yes ma'am," she purred, tail waving, "what gave it away?" though the comment was clearly a joke as the fisa did a quick wiggle to show off his uniquely patterned coat... one description was enough to spot her in a crowd of hundreds-- she thought, anyway. 

"i was told you were looking for me," she added in a rather open-ended statement. she assumed it was for plant or herb or medical help-- whether it be purely informative or if she actually needed some help. though, since she seemed fine and rose had never sought her out in a hurry portia assumed it wasn't the latter.
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
The fisa’s bubbly and upbeat personality easily rubbed off on Rose, making the russet girl comfortable where she would normally be anxious. And thank goodness for that cause the kru was painfully awkward when it came to these kind of conversations, especially when a stranger was involved. But she found the words form easily in her mouth and Rose was thankful to have such an easygoing medic to talk to.

“I was hoping you could teach me a thing or two about herbs or answer some of my questions every now and then” she revealed, quickly adding “if you have the time” to her sentence. She understood the life of a medic was a busy one, so if Portia ever had some important medical duties to attend to, Rose would have no problem finding her at a later date to discuss things then.
Did someone say plants?
526 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
I'M SO SORRY

"of course!" portia answered sweetly and with a few wags of her tail, "got any now? hit me with 'em, sweetheart, i got a whole ocean of knowledge floating around this head of mine." so true, too, every now and then that ocean overflowed onto poor, unsuspecting wolves who really had no care to learn about plants. but portia loved plants! everyone needed to know. but maybe having this girl around (along with dalia, who was more accepting of the information vomit) would be a good relief on others.

"are you training to be a medic?" she added with a tilt of her speckled head.