Blacktail Deer Plateau Blinky Wink
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
All Welcome 
Engel caught the scent of someone he had not met, and decided that he might as well meet them. He had done well with almost every meeting so far. He scented they were female, that he was short of. Not being able to help himself, his trot went into a suave walk without even realizing it as he approached where the wlf he scented was. 

@Aliac
All of Engel's threads are always open! For better or for worse.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was too busy at the moment to notice the male who had waltzed up to her. Looking up at him she begins to speak. "Hello." She said it a friendly tone. Curiosity crept into her mind as to why he had come to her, she couldn't quite figure it out.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Hello, to you as well. Almost didn't see you, looking like all this beautiful snow around" he said. "Which is a good thing, snow is great." He stopped before her, then sat down. He planned to at least get her name before going anywhere. "So, what might your name be? And please tell me it isn't snow."
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
This male sure was a rambunctious fellow. He was talking so fast, she couldn't decide which question she should answer first. "No it isn't snow. My name is Aliac." She said with a laugh as she pawed the snow. She stayed where she was and sat down as well.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"Well, that's good. Would be a cool name to have, if you get what I mean though" he said, sharing a laugh of his own. A bit over exaggerated, it was. "Name is Engel. Rhymes with angel" he introduced himself, giving a suave wink. He swore, everytime he met someone, he found some different way to flirt...though sometimes there were similar times, and same pick up lines.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac catches on to his joke after a while of trying to figure out what he meant. She laughed finally after figuring it out. "That name would of made sense I suppose." Aliac smiled and decided to speak up. "Ypou have a nice name as well."
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel's tail wagged when she caught onto his cool joke. "Why, thank you. Mother definitely knew what she was doing, naming me similar to angels...Though sometimes, I'm not that much of an angel" he said with a wink. He quite liked that line, and was glad he thought it up.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac caught on to his obvious flirting and laughed. She honestly had no idea what to say. The wolf wasn't very talkative when first she meet someone and almost immediatly her shy nature had eased it's way into her mind. "Your welcome." She said simply.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel nodded. "So, your name. May I ask what your name means?" he asked, it held his interest. He had gotten his name by now, but now he wanted to keep this conversation going. He was liking the conversation so far now.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac thought for a moment. "It really doesn't have a meaning. My mother named me after one of her favorite characters in a story she was told." She smiles at the pleasant memory of her mother, she didn't have many of those lately.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
"No meaning at all?" he asked. He didn't even know the meaning to his own name. "Say, do you like....snow?" he got into a playbow asking that, tail wagging. He didn't know how to cntinue the previous conversation, so he thought the invitation to a game would be an interest ot the both of them. "You up for a game of rolling around in the snow?"
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The yearling's tail swayed back and forth as she heard his question. She was always ready to roll in snow. "Sure." he said as she saw him get into a playful pose. She enjoyed this pack and her very friendly pack mates.
735 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Engel waited for her confirmation, then sprung next to her, aiming to shower her in snow before running around, rolling through the snow. He planned to have fun, fun until he grew tired and went for a rest. "Come and try to catch me!"
Fade here?