Blacktail Deer Plateau Making a Stand
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
@Aliac or @Aviana | I'm making another thread for which ever doesn't reply to this one. So everyone gets a turn :)

Pema could smell the arrival of new members into the pack, along with the gossip she had been told about it. She was still caring for Burr and Lavender, but she remembered that Day had put her on the job of taking care of Morningside's members. This was her plan for today, to meet these new members and introduce herself and answer any questions that they may have. It would also be good to see what they planned on doing while here. They were always in need of hunters, but they were definatly short on any type of fighters, something Pema wished they had more of, mostly for defence purposed. 

She trotted over the thin layer of snow that convered the plateau and hopped over the catfish pond, heading towards the meadow where she was tracking an unfamiliar scent that she assumed was one of the new members. 
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac who was too busy to notice the she-wolf, was beig the goofball yearling that she was as she rolled around in the snow. She loved winter for two reasons, pne was that she enjoyed seing the beauty in the freshly fallen snow and secondly it was easier to hunt in because she blended in with it.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
What caught Pema's eye more then anything was the snow being tossed up in the air. As Aliac froicked in the snow she tosses and turns self pawfulls of snow into the air. With her light colored coat, Pema could make her out right away, but upon a closer look, realized what it was that was causing this fanominon. 

When she walked up to her she did recieve a bit of snow to her face, and made a slight grunting sound when it did. She didn't mind too much and simply shook it off. "Looks like your having alot of fun." she commented.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The yearling froze as the older she-wolf spoke, she was lying on her back as she looked up at her. "uh...yeah." She immediatly rolled over dusted herself off. Not that it mattered since she blended in with the snow anyway. "I'm Aliac, I don't believe we've met." The young wolf was quick to introduce herself.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
"No we haven't. Nice to meet you Aliac." she replied with a smile and light tail wag. "My name is Pema. I'm one of the leaders of the pack." she said nodding her head as she introduced herself. "How have you been settling in?" this would give Pema a chance to see where she could help Aliac settle.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young she-wolf smiled back at the she-wolf. "Hi, nice to meet you." She minded her manners as her tail wagged in delight. "Yes, for the most part. This pack is very friendly, I'm glad I got the chance to be a part of it." So far she has met three wolves and this one makes four.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
"We do our best." she said humeriously in reference to the packs friendlyness. They were very lucky to have created a pack fulled with friendly and loving spirits willing to pull thier weight. Off the top of her head she couldn't think of any member that wasn't. Well there had been that incident with Howl, but that was an exception and other then that he was very helpful. A shame that he ended up leaving, they could really use him right now.

"Glad to have you with us. How did you come across Morningside?" she asked, interested to know where all these new members were hearing about their pack.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac could not recall of how she had heard about Morningside, she tried to think as she looked up. "I guess I just wandered here. No one had told me about this pack." The young she-wolf had just been walking when she came across the pack. She had been lucky that they took her in.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Well if Pema had to choose between others hearing bad things about Morningside and not hearing anything at all, she would have to choose the second option. It seemed that fate simply brought her to their door step. "Lucky us that you seemingly just stumbled upon us." she said with a big grin.

"So Aliac. What do you like to do, what are you thinking of doing here?" she asked, wanting to see what other skills might be comming into Morningside.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac smiled warmly at the she-wolfas statement. "Well for starters I am a hunter, I was thinking about also learning about the other jobs before I chose a second one to pursue." She thought of the many jobs that packs offer and she wanted to learn about them.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Pema could see why Aliac was accepted into the pack. Besides her friendly personality she was a hunter, something the pack always felt they needed more of. Pema was a healer, but she also hunted as a secondary trade. "Well we're pretty well rounded here. If you're looking for a mentor we might have one for you. I'd say the only thing we're running short on are mercenaries, but don't let that sway you." she said, wanting to tell the truth but not wanting Aliac to feel pressured into becomming a mercenary if she didn't want to.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac thiught about the she-wolf's suggestion as she self evaluated herself. She wasn't much of a fighter in reality. She cared for things too much and her loving nature as well as feelings would probably interfere in that line of work. "What other jobs are in need at the moment?" She asked, hoping there was something else that suited her better.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She thought for a couple moments. The only thing they were really lacking were mercenaries. All the other trades were filled, or they did have use for them yet. But, just because they didn't need them now doesn't mean that they won't need them in the furture. "Well if mercenary word isn't your thing... We don't have a naturalist yet I don't think. And Engel is the only one going towards a chronicler trade. But we can never have too many hunters." she suggested. She wasn't sure how much they would need her skills if she did decide to work towards them, but those were the only ones she could think of.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The snow white yearling listened to the words that the she-wolf spoke. Naturalist, For some reason that word had fascinated Aliac, for reasons she did not know. "What's a naturalist do?" She decided that it wouldn't hurt to ask.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
"Well... They're characterized as being one with nature mostly. Some study the stars and the moon, some on plant, the weather. Those kind of things." she explained. She didn't know much about the trade other then what it was mainly about. I guess she could be a botanist if she wanted to, with how much she needed to know about herbs for healing. But that all she really knew about them. 

"They can be really helpful at times. Like letting us know a storm is comming before it hits. But I'm not sure everyone can do it. Some say they possess supernatural abilities." she said in a playful tone. Something people were told simply because they didn't understand how it all worked. 
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac found that her curiosity was high when Perma was explaining what a naturalist is. "That sounds interesting. I've always been fascinated with the earth and it's wonderful qualities." The young she-wolf explained to her pack mate. Maybe she would give being a naturalist a try, and who knows she might be good at it.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
So maybe Aliac would be able to even better round out Morningside by becomming a naturalist. It would be good to know if a storm was comming or if there may be any danger awaiting them, that would be invisable to the untrained eye. She could be that set of eyes for the pack. "Well if you decide that's what you want to do let me know. I can probably get you started on some plant knowledge. I know alot about herbal plans for my healer trade, but other then that I'm not sure I would be of much help." but she did know one thing that would be helpful to her, incase she didn't already know it. "Have you had a chance to find out cache?" she asked.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The yearling nodded at the females offer to help but the other thing that she asked had confused her. "What is that?" She had never heard about Cache before, so she thought that she would ask. She was learning a lot about being in a pack and she enjoyed that
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
"The cache?" she thought it possible that she didn't know where it the cache was, but she didn't think she wouldn't know what it was entirely. A good thing she brought it up she thought. Maybe she simply knew it under a different name. "Well the cache is a place where we keep the pack's recent kills, herbs, and anything you want to keep stored but let the pack have access to." She explained. "Everyone can take from it, Day wasn't everyone fat for the winter and doesn't want anyone to be shy about what they take. It's just common courtesy that you stock it with things from time to time though." she explained.
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac listened to her whole explanation. "Thank you, I've never heard of that before. Then again I've never heard of most pack related things." She gave a short chuckle, Aliac was completely naive when it came to things involving a pack
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
"That's alright." Pema said, not wanting her to feel bad that she wasn't so used to their pack customs. "You'll be an expert soon enough." she encouraged her.

"Here why don't I show you where it is. It's close to the rendovozious site." she offered. 
Fade with them talking to the cache?
276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Sure!
Aliac's spirits were lifted as she spoke. "I'd really appreciate that thank you very much." The yearling sat up as she waited for Pema to lead the way.