Blacktail Deer Plateau Grown up
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
All Welcome 
just a thread of sunny limping about and moping. Maybe @Aliac ?

He'd been home for a day now and he had limped on his twisted paw around the territory to refamiliarize himself with it. Now he was by the stream with the stepping Stones staring at the glassy frozen ice. He tested the ice and felt around for a thin spot, choosing one and rearing up, crashing back down on his good paw. The ice cracked slightly and he repeated the process until a sharp snapping could be heard. Water flowed through the newly made hole and he nudged the ice aside, drinking the icy water that was refreshing to him.

Once his thirst was quenched he lay down by the waters edge and stared down at his paw. It was twisted badly to the left and he was missing two of the toes, it hurt to walk on still and he couldn't get it to go straight again. Sometimes the pain affected his whole leg and it gave away causing him to stumble. Morningside was a pack full of hunters, his dad was a great hunter, what if he wasn't able to hunt because of this injury?  Releasing a small sigh he just stared at it silently, losing himself in his thoughts.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac was walking around, occasionally throwing a bit of snow as she strided through the fresh white powder that had fell overnight. The sun reflected off of it and made it glisten under it's glow. She came across a male who seemed to be down in spirits and the young female decides to see whats wrong. "Hello, are you okay?" She asked.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He didn't notice her approach till she spoke and he quickly looked up,startled by the sudden presence. His first thought was Keoni, but the female on second glance looked too different to be the girl he had grown up with. Despite that she was beautiful to him (almost every girl was...) and he offered a lopsided smile,his signature goofy look though now it was half hearted. "Just thinking...worried I guess. I hurt my paw and its all twisted and stuff." He answered tentatively,not sure how much she wanted to really hear about his fears.

An introduction was polite seeing as he had never met her before so he pushed himself up into a sitting position,snow clinging to the fur underneath his belly and forelegs "I'm Sunny, Grayday is my dad and Dawn is my sister. What's your name ma'am?" He asked curiously, his dark orange Amber eyes peering at her. His usual shyness was still there as the smile turned more genuine and he wagged his tail against the ground nervously.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac looked at the male. "My name is Aliac and you are?" She had almost met everyone in the pack but this male was knew to her. She decided to ask his name after she introduces herself, her white tail sways back and forth in the snow as she paws the snow waiting for him to respond.
"Some girls are full of heartache and poetry and those are the kind of girls who try to save wolves instead of running away from them" "Swahili" "Normal "  
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
"Aliac...that's a unique name" he said and flicked his ears. He curled his tail around his haunches "I'm Sunny. I'm not really new here I just kinda wandered away and got lost and hurt...but I'm back now." He introduced and babbled a bit. "So how long have you been here Aliac?" He asked curiously.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The young female nodded at his statement. "I haven't been here long. A few weeks or so."  She sat down as she explains. "So what do you do here?" She asked. Aliac was curious about the trades that this pack had to offer.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny wagged,happy to know he wasn't the  only newbie around here. Despite this being his family's  pack, he really hadn't been a morningsider for long at all. "Well...most everyone is a Hunter. But...we kinda move with the season's so scouting and stuff is useful too." He said though he wasn't too sure about anything else. "I'm trying to learn stuff in hunting and fighting" he said proudly.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac hung on the males advice and took it into heavy consideration. "I've noticed that there were a lot of hunters." She said with a slight chuckle. "Right now i'm still pursueing that trade." In Aliac's opinion she was getting quite good at it, but she never let that go to her head since there would always be someone more skilled than her,
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny grinned at her, delighted that she was also going for a hunting trade. He was also trying, something he had been going for since he was a pup and Grayday had helped him take down his first turkey. "I'm going for hunter too..my dad is real good at it I wanna be just as good as him" he said with conviction. With all the trouble he'd caused his father he could at least grow into a useful adult that gray could be proud of. "Maybe we can hunt sometime?" He suggested.

276 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Aliac wasn't opposed to that idea and gave Sunny a soft nod. "Sure, I don't see why not." She said. The young wolf knew that she would need a lot of practice because her hunting wasn't all that great but it wasn't terrible either.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny wagged his tail and smiled "alright then, come find me I guess within the next few days and we'll track something down" he said and stood up. "I should probably get back and see what needs to be done" he said flicking his ears. After a moment he began to walk off but turned back to look at her "it was really nice to meet you. You seem pretty nice" he said with a nervous flick of his ear. After that he turned and ran off.

feel free to archive