Blacktail Deer Plateau Starting a fire
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
Lets meet @Flint

When the news that a new member had joined the ranks of Morningside reached Pema ears, she was eager to seek them out and give them a welcome. It was one of her jobs to make sure all the new members felt at home and knew where everything was like the cache. There would be no reason for any member to go hungry this winter and she would be dammed if someone went hungry simply because they didn't know where to find available food.

But besides her duity as a leader she enjoyed getting to know everyone within the borders. They were all part of this family and family should know about one another she thought. She began her search in one of the more wooded areas of the pack. From rumor she knew that she was looking for a dark male.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
The mongrel strolled along the edges of the forest, his bright stare peering around at the area as he allowed his paws to guide him forward. His focus became locked onto a small mass of water up ahead, one that had managed to form itself into a small pond of sorts, cradling itself in the centre of the terrain. In his approach, Flint watched as the running water filled the pond, only to continue its journey down stream - flowing off to grace other areas of the wilds. And for a moment, the yearling was silent, briefly observing the sparkling liquid that shimmered and danced elegantly in front of him. The youth couldn't help but admire the free-flow of the water and soon found himself smiling at nature herself, but as quick as the smile came, it had vanished. Flint shifted himself, turning his attention to look out across the horizon, the chill of the winter winds nipping icily at his nose as leathery nostrils flared at the scent of an unfamiliar aroma. 

A frown furrowed across his features and Flint lowered his head slightly, large paws eventually moving him away from the waters edge and closer toward the treeline, ”Hello?” He chuffed, dark skull tilting curiously as he began to search the area for the source of this new smell.
:3
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
The wind was in Flints favor, for her happened to smell Pema before she had a chance to lay her eyes on him. He heard his questioning 'hello' and walked towards it before he and catfish pond came into view. He fit the vauge discription that she had in her head and so she spoke saying, "Hello. You're Flint right?" she asked. Wanting to make sure that she was infact talking to the correct wolf. With how popular Morningside was she wouldn't be surprise if this turned out to be another new member.

She was a leader, but a leader out of three. It was nice to know everything going on, but if news hadn't reached her quite yet she didn't mind. Assuming that either Dawn or Day was sure to know about it.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
A light tanned figure emerged from the brush and Flint's ear twitched at the sound her voice as it filled the air. The male was silent as he briefly studied the woman, his bright blue gaze blinking as he then recalled her question. Ah! Stupid! Quickly, remembering his manners, the yearling gave a swift nod of his skull and offered the woman a friendly smile, "Uh, sorry - yes that's me." He said with a curious sway of his tail, "Is there anything I can do for you miss?" Flint asked, paws shifting him a little closer to his nameless pack mate, one that seemed to have sought him out and successfully too.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
She thought it was sweet how he called her miss, as though she had been an aged adult. Pema was still rather young, even though she didn't act like it often, she still thought about the topic from time to time. Thinking that she much have an older soul or had matured father then others. Wanting to clarify that she wanted to help him she introduced herself. "Well actually... My name is Pema. I'm one of the leaders. I just wanted to meet you and see how you were settling in." she said alittle flusted, not sure how to answer his question properly, but she thought she got her message across in the end. It was important to know how the newer members were settling in. It fave some good insight as to the pack was being proceaved and making sure the other member of the pack were being their usual nice selves.
22 Posts
Ooc — Ambz
Flint's expression dropped as the woman introduced herself as Pema and went on to mention that she was one of the leaders of Morningside. 'Oh my!' Feeling somewhat stupid now at calling her miss, the male's charcoal ear laid slowly against his head, bright eyes gazing at Pema as she also explained the reason for seeking him out. 

Licking his muzzle, the wolfdog offered Pema a bow of his head, an unkept tail giving a friendly sway behind him, "Oh! I'm sorry, Pema.. I didn't know." Flint uttered as he peered up at her, "I'm settling in okay, thank you." He said with a small smile, "Still need to meet other members, though you've helped me check one more off the list." He chuckled some as he straightened his posture, though remembering to keep himself lower that his superior.
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
This was the first time anyone had really shown Pema any level of submission. He wasn't on his back or anything, but his head was low and Pema could tell that he was purposly keeping his tail low. She didn't mind it, but she didn't feel as though it was necessary. Many member of the pack didn't pay attention to ranks. There were leaders, hunters, watchers and others, but everyone was viewed as equals for most times and situations.

When he apologized she gave his a calm tail wag to express her lack of any anger. "Oh that's alright. You're new and there are three of us after all. I wouldn't expect you to know this early. We arn't too strick here." she explained to him. 

He claimed to be settling in well and she was happy to hear that he planned to meet more members of the pack. They were a rather large pack, it was hard sometimes to keep track of everyone. Pema had joined when they were in need or members and it was easy to see everyone everyday. She had the advantage of meeting people as they came in rather then comming into a group needing to meet at least 10 members most likely. "I'm glad to hear you're trying to meet everyone." she said with a smile. "Don't worry if it takes awhile there are quite a few of us."

"So Flint, what do you do? Do you have any trades you're working towards?" 
she asked wanting to get to know him alittle better before informating him more about the pack.