Shadow Mountain I bring the misfortune
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Again all SM wolves welcome, but for @Nightstar

Her stalking upon the mountain's edge did not cease, not even as the moon finally rose and reigned high in the sky of darkness. It reminded her a queen watching down upon her kingdom, glowing and leading others to their destiny, for indeed the moon was royalty. Her inky paws were swift, trailing through the snow with little care - sharp violet eyes peered out across the land she saw as her domain. They would fully claim the Mountain one day, and the land would truly be their own.

For now, she was content to patrol and chase away the petty foxes who nipped at the goats who provided the wolves with a constant source of food should they so need it.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The black pelted male put Blackfeather in the deepest part of his mind as he sniff the ground in hopes of a meal. After his misfortune he had become hungry on a greater level than he had been before. Despite his attempts, Nightstar was unable to find or catch anything. "Perhaps I'm losing my game."
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Her natural drive to protect what she deemed her own drove her into a working trance, one that saw her movements to circle numerous times around the base of the mountain that was considered her domain. Perhaps it was foolish to claim such a thing so early on in their presence there, but she was certain this is where they would reside, this is where her kingdom would rise, and from that would grow a new generation of dark knights, of thieves and assassins whom could aid her in her malicious desires, and help to consume a part of the Teekon with shadows conjured from her own mind.

The voice was what drew her from her thoughts, the things she had dreamt about for many turns of the moon. With a small smirk that crept onto her features at the prospect of an encounter with a wolf, the Nightstalker began to do what she did best - stalk. She followed the scent silently to the source, her feline movements refusing to give away her presence until she was but a few metres from the dark man ahead. 

Kelina halted, watching from the thick shadows the stranger who appeared oblivious to her whereabouts. That alone was a feat she prided herself in, before stepping forth from the dark with a sickly sweet smile curling onto her muzzle. "Hello there."
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
A dark aura surrounded the female whom had addressed him and Nightstar turned his body so that he might face her. His body still ached from is overcome illness as well as his malnourishment. "Hello, who are you?" The lone male asked curiously as he watched her cautiously.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
He did not appear afraid at the sight of her, but surely as the chesire cat grin stretched across her features he would feel prickles of uncertainty. She was a deadly sight, and her grin seemed venomous even to the eyes - her posture alone screamed danger and power. The man asked who she was but she did not answer immediately, deciding instead to raise her tail and perk her ears forward in a clear display of dominance. 

"I am the Nightstalker." She purred, tilting her head. "And who might you be?"
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The ebony male chuckled at the situation at hand. ¨Well, my name is Nightstar.¨ The male states his name and waits briefly for a response. Nightstar felt a weird feeling about this female but he decided to ignore it for now.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The chuckle that left the man's lips had an unknown reason - at least to her, but the feline grin that had snaked its way onto her delicate yet deadly features only grew at the sound. Perhaps this one was on the brink of insanity just as she was, but then again this could have been a foolish assumption. "Nighstar," The shadow tasted the name upon her tongue, comitting it to memory for future use if it was needed.

"What brings you to the mountain?"
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The male observed the smile appear on her dark presentation and began to consider his answer. ¨I left my pack quite recently so at this moment there is no particular reason.¨ His deep voice was low as he spoke and studied the female for anything unusual.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Ah. So he was a rogue, a loner, a wolf perhaps in search of a new land to reside within and a new group of wolves to run alongside. Well, her own bunch were hardly a family, but she could do with more shadows to add to her growing numbers - indeed, they were doing well. It seemed there were various dark souls in the Teekon looking for shelter, and shelter she could provide if they were willing to work hard and follow her commands. "Mmm. Are you, by chance, looking for a new pack?"

The raven would likely cast him away if he had no skills she saw useful, but even if he did not, as long as he would follow her and accept her as a leader - she saw no reason to turn him away. She could mold him into something deadly as she planned to do with most who came to reside on the Mountain with her.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The male thought about her proposal for a brief moment. ¨Perhaps, but that all depends on what your pack has to offer.¨ He was considerably susceptible to the notion of entering a pack but only if it would benefit him in the long run.
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
At the male's response, she clicked her tongue and shook her head softly. "My pack does not offer anything to you, sweetheart, it is what you can offer to us that is the question." Her tail lashed behind her like a felina watching prey, waiting for the moment to strike. She had no intentions on this day to attack, but her demeanor often contrasted this. "We are not the usual group, most definitely not for the faint of heart." Indeed, they were killers, wolves who toyed with nature and battled what was considered right. They were cannibals, dark, deadly thieves and assassins, witches and spies, all grouped together to form one shadowed army.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The male watched her form more carefully now as she spoke. "I can offer my allegiance. As well as what you need, whether that be medics or mercenaries. I can assure you that I am not as you say faint of heart."
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
The ink-hued woman's gaze wandered for a moment to the sky, watching as the curtain of black began to drape across and become littered with glowing dots. She assumed by the male's next words that he would be accompanying her back to Shadow Mountain, as they were willing to take on any wolves they could recruit as long as they would work hard and answer to the Nightstalker herself, as well as the Snakebrewer. "Which of those are you most experienced in? If you are one to deal with herbs and medicine, you may be titled as a Vinecoiler, if you prefer to aid in fighting you may join the Skullchasers." He spoke of himself surely, as though he was certain he was not weak hearted - this would certainly be tested over the coming days. "Or if you'd prefer, you could become a training thief - a Fangsneaker, or a Bloodtracker if spying is more to your taste."
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
The last option began to spark interest in him and tge dark male thought for only a split second before answering. "I believe that my skills will be put to use as a bloodtracker."
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Kelina out. Feel free to get another post up and/or archive :)

The snow danced and twirled in the bitter air, falling softly onto the Nightstalker's pelage of ink and littering it with miniscule dots of ice, her violet eyes caught like a fish to a hook on this new male as he pondered his choices. At last, she recieved a response, and her lips curled upward. "Very well, Bloodtracker. Follow me, I will take you to the Mountain." And with those words, she slipped back into the shade of trees that she was so well suited, assuming Nightstar was close on her tail.
71 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He looked behind, back at the place he left. "I only have one question." He spoke up as he thought of his sister. "I have a sister who is intelligent in medicine and poisons, I might be able to recruit her for your pack. What i ask is for your permission to do so."
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Hope it's okay to write a conclusion here, let me know if not :)

"We will see. First, I must be sure you are capable of residing on the Mountain with us." If he could not handle it, what point would there be in bringing his sister? Time would tell, that was all she could say. Now the two wolves continued into the shade, the Nightstalker in the lead with the Bloodtracker following just behind.