Barrow Fields My Shadow walks beside me, and I walk alone
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
@Arrille Fite a tree

Her feet made no sound as the sun began to set on the eerie land. The sunset looked as if the sky was on fire. She scowled at it as she turned away from it and started trotting. Wondering if Kelina had had better luck than her, she twitched her ears in annoyance. Why had the wolves she had to come across be completely useless?
Stopping to stretch, she sniffed the air. She thought she caught a whiff of someone, but she huffed and continued, not caring if she came across anyone. Let them come.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
For perhaps the first time in since joining with Caiaphas, he had ventured out of the territory. A dangerous move perhaps, still so close to Drageda. But he was frustrated. With that older male, with Caiaphas and her metaphors and his own father's words to him.

He strolled, or rather stomped through the fields near to Grimnismal. One would be able to easily tell from his stance just about how pissed he was. And that's when he caught sight of another, but he did not feel like meeting another so he just went by, trying to ignore them. Even though he could not stop the occasional glance.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Her mood was foul as she continued on her way. Seeing the other wolf, she sized him up with one look. Nice, strong. She cocked her eyebrow at his glances as he passed not two feet away. His attitude was about right, too. Maybe. Flipping her tail, she turned around to watch him walk and called out to him, her low voice almost echoing over the ground. Her voice was casual, her look bored as a glint came to her eye. Maybe a fight would loosen this disrespectful wolf's tongue. Hey, you! Pup. Where are your manners? Her muscles rippled under her pelt, anticipation building.
The devil asked me how I knew my way around the halls of Hell. I told him I did not need a map for the Darkness I knew so well.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille's ear flicked, and he paused in mid walk, a paw raised. He grit his teeth then whipped his head around in a furious glare. "A pup?! Listen here, I am no pup! I have had it up to here with being called 'pup' and 'boy'!" he began as he started stomping in their direction.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Tree raised her eyebrow as she came into a dominant stance. Watching him come close, she grinned, but it was anything but nice as she thought of how the wolf would taste. Her voice was almost amused as she spoke, watching his every move. Stop acting like one, then maybe they won't call you that...boy. She almost quivered with excitement as he kept coming, her body wound like a snake ready to strike.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille's eyes widened, then narrowed. He was filled with repressed rage, growing and growing within. He let loose an angry snarl towards her. Didn't matter who they were, no one called him boy...no one. He took a menacing step forward, or at least attempted to seem menacing.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
Tree let out what sounded like a cross between a laugh and a snarl, her eyes sparkling with amusement. She matched his movements, stepping forward. Stupid pup. He didn't know who he was dealing with. Is that all you got, pup? C'mon, you can do better than that. Let's dance. She rolled her lips back, sharp fangs flashing in the fading light as her ears flicked forward.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille growled, curling his own lip back as he approached with another step. The woman finished with her insults, and he flashed his own fangs as he began to circle about. Then, he lurched forward towards her, aiming for her scruff to try to bring her down.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She saw him start to circle her, and then moved as he rushed towards her. Nher body reacted and her paws pushed off the ground away from him, but not before she felt his fangs sink into her scruff. A growl of pain came from her throat as she ripped away, the sound of flesh tearing making her rage grow. Too quickly, she turned and snapped back at him,only to meet empty air.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille attempted to throw her aside as she snapped near him to only meet empty air. Once she was thrown he bit down harder and tried pulling back, though he wouldn't get much if he managed to actually take anything from her scruff.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
She felt his teeth again, and her rage grew not only at the insolent pup, but at herself. She was better than this, and she knew it. Tearing away from him, she snarled at him, her tail swishing in anger. Her voice rumbled as she lunged again, but missed as blood got in her eyes. You land another one, boy, and you better watch your back. Not caring if he took it seriously, she vowed to herself that he would pay for drawing her blood.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
She tore away from him soon then, snarling back. "I am not...a boy!" He lunged, aiming to take an a bite at her face, or anything oner head. In doing so he grabbed hold of one of her ears, and yanked back. He could taste blood. This was the first time he had ever tasted the blood, of another wolf...And he enjoyed the thrill of the fight, and the taste of the blood of an enemy.
42 Posts
Ooc — Marmoo
He lunged again, and she saw it a second too late as she felt a sharp pain and tearing flesh. She growled in pain as she stepped back from him. He had her ear in his mouth as if it were a trophy. If it hadn't been her ear, she would have admired him. Her lips curled back as she took one step forward. Tail twitching in absolute rage, her voice dropped another octave, more of a rumble than a voice now as a look of pure hatred came into her eyes. Her nostrils flared, taking in his scent. She snarled then spoke, her muscles tense. You have made an enemy today, pup. Don't forget my face, for it will be the last one you see as your eyes close in darkness. Then I will feast on that sack of flesh you call a body, keeping you alive until I rip out your heart. Turning away from him, she walked slowly off, her back feet flipping dirt on him before she trotted off.
459 Posts
Ooc — Cody
Arrille held what he had torn away in his mouth, and afther she pulled back he saw exactly what it was. Her ear had been taken off. He spit it on the ground in distaste, then grinned back at her. "Next time, you will think twice before calling me...boy" he growled at her.

Then she went off. In one final attempt of disrespect to his opponent, and still filled with some rage, he stomped on the ear, into the dirt and that was where Arrille left it. Then he began to head back to Grimnismal, his jaws covered in blood.