Back Again
43 Posts
Ooc — Chelle
Athena had found herself back near the shore, knowing this was far from pack land. She attempted to keep quiet however. She loved the seashore and felt it gave her a peaceful spot to think. She settled herself on a nearby cliff that was surrounded by large, looming fir trees overlooking the ocean. Watching the waves lap against the rocks she smiled to herself.
She studied the horizon and saw a tiny island in the distance. Must be Wheeling Gull Isle. She thought to herself, knowing very little about the newly formed pack. She found the small island charming and wished she could go to it and explore.
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
It had been a while, since Pump had left the pack boundaries. She was a homebody at heart, feeling no need to wander away from her territories and thinking of it as unneccessary. As long as nothing endangered the claimed lands from outside and the news had it that there was a new pack forming in near vicinity. She had let Ragnar deal with it, since he had seemed the one to be the most bothered by it, yet she realized after a while that she wasn't totally fine with it either and that she had to do a little investigation of her own too.

After making sure that there were people left to guard the borders and be around Thistle just in case of an emergency, she went off in the wilds. It was a little unsettling at first walking grounds, which were not that well-known and without feeling the "invisible backup" of her packmates being around. However, Pump had travelled often in her days, therefore she got in the swing quickly. She took a turn, left forest behind and arrived at the shore and it took her surprisingly little time to encounter the first stranger. It was a wolf, sitting several meters away from the place the wolf-dog was standing and looking at, what appeared to be a small island in the distance.

Pump slowed down and came to a halt, her gaze scrutinizing the stranger and evaluating, whether it was threat to her or the other way round.
43 Posts
Ooc — Chelle
Athena heard paw steps behind her. She turned around quickly and stood tall, confident but not overly threatening. She pricked her ears forward and noticed that it was another she-wolf. She sniffed the air, trying to get a sense of the she-wolf before her. Athena knew this was Horizon Ridge pack land and she also remembered that the Creek wolves and Horizon Ridge pack were on neutral grounds, as far as she knew. I'm Athena. I don't mean to cause you any trouble, this is just a spot I have liked to come to for a while now. She said confidently.
338 Posts
Ooc — Me
ooc: just for you to know - if any thread takes place within Horizon ridge's borders, then the thread must be set in HR forum. Since it is set in Sequoia coast, this means that Athena is located on the part of beach that is not claimed by HR wolves and therefore she is not trespassing.

The stranger noticed her too, stood proud and tall and didn't seem to be the least intimidated by Pump. The wolf-dog had had very little deal with wolves from other packs and thought that forming alliances was a foolish idea. Therefore she had no knowledge of Swiftcurrent creek wolves or that her pack and the other one were standing on any grounds. Therefore for her this was just another person - potentially dangerous, someone not to be trusted and she was free to act hostile to her if needed.

"Really?" Pump remarked, not liking the idea that there was a whole lot of commotion happening outside her home's doorstep. Of course, the nearby lands didn't belong to Horizon ridge wolves, but this didn't mean that the wolf-dog couldn't feel protective of them. "You are not from here," she pointed out, because her scent was foreign.