The Sunspire And the gigolos run like spiders when he comes
Senoritas, don't follow him!
32 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 

The lion was awfully bored. Usually, a good nap would suffice in settling his hormones and good spirit, but he had taken two now and could not start yet another round of erotic dreams. Father had said something about him being ripe or something like that, he had not paid much attention, but if this was being ripe he'd rather turn rotten. It made him wander and ponder and basically only do things that weren't useful to the bigger cause which was the pack. He had yet to really find his place, but he took pleasure in the friendship(?) that was growing between him and Seabreeze the goddess.

But seeing that she wouldn't just come to him (maybe because he didn't stay in one place all that much? Nah, it was all her fault they couldn't meet up accidentally) he was wandering the territory again, mapping his now home carefully.
Soon he will eat your hearts like cereals.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

it was by chance she ran across goldy.  after her last interaction with terance he had been the last wolf she had wanted to see, but she assumed as soon as she came into view it'd be weird to backtrack.  hey, she called out, her tail waving behind her.  mind some company?

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

32 Posts
Ooc —
In contrast to Seabreeze, Goldy was actively seeking her every now and then. She was the first and only wolf he wanted to see. He simply couldn't stay away from her magnetic field, drawing him in and in and in and - oh look there she was... Well shoot there she was! In a desperate attempt to look decent (totally not because of his nervousness) his paw went up and down across his mane, smoothing it like it wasn't complete perfection already.

He waved his tail to return her greeting. Yours? Never. He chuckled to himself. His bright eyes landed upon the wound on her face, though he was trying not to look too much. Open wounds somehow worked on his gag-reflex, but it seemed rude to call the gash ghastly. Besides, didn't he like warrior women? and she was his goddess! Where have you been? He asked, truly interested for a chance, though the question that was first hovering about in his thoughts was left unsaid; "What the hell has been keeping you from spending time with me?"
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

she wondered, briefly, if that mane-thing was a nervous tic.  the boy did not seem as confident as he would have liked to have presented himself, but she let the thought slide and dared not to vocalize it.  

she noticed the way his pale pink gaze racked the nasty wound on her face.  she had been treating it well — she knew that although it looked bad now it was still fresh, and so long as she tended to it, it would fade into a (hopefully) small scar.  that did not help how she felt about it now; she felt ugly, much like she had just after her capture.

well, thank you.  her whiskers flicked uncomfortably, but she cleared her throat and pushed it down.  hiding out, mostly.  i think if i get hurt one more time i'll get a talkin'-to.  i'm kidding, sort of.  she rolled her shoulders.  what about you?  chatting anyone up yet?

32 Posts
Ooc —
Goldy was a star. He was top of the food chain, nothing could so much as grace him on the mountain his home claimed. For what would a guy like him be nervous, with his ravishing looks and high blood-status. That's right - nothing everything.

No, he didn't find the scar attractive. But he knew he should give wounds time to heal - his mother, nature incarnated herself, had taught him everything he still remembered of healing. Perhaps it would become just a small scratch on her flawless face. Her eyes and creamy base went so well together. Her seemingly weak body so enthralling. Shoot, was he staring again?

My apologies. I should have protected you, but I am not a great fighter... My reflexes are, well, not as good as I'd like them to be. He really still felt shitty about that. Perhaps that's why he was down-taling himself for the first time in her presence. His ears, though already lowered because of his embarrassment, slid further back at her question.

Perhaps. He answered casually, that paw running through the same spot of mane again. Though my advances go seemingly unnoticed.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

oh, it's okay.  those children were actually from mato's pack.  my ex.  they live next door, as it is.  she rolled her shoulders.  so i didn't expect them to hurt me.  i'm heading out to go talk to tindome's new alpha sometime soon.  there's no way they'd stand for it.  

taking the opportunity, she figured she would low-key breach terance with goldy.  maybe they could share some kind of comraderie in their romantic efforts.  that's a shame.  seems like neither of us are having luck.  i'm sorry to hear that.

the boy i'm into, well, i went into heat right before you joined and  i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have his kids.  he doesn't want to be exclusive, but he doesn't want to not be exclusive, either.
 she rolled her eyes.  what the hell am i supposed to make of that, right?

32 Posts
Ooc —
Mato. Boom. Her ex. Boom. His pack is next door. Boom. Was it getting hotter or was it just Goldy being so incredibly handsome? He wanted to ram himself into a tree, find some way to make himself pass out without hurting himself too much. What the hell was he supposed to do with that information?! A brave man like his father would have marched up to that other pack, grab the culprits by their scruff and throw them off the bloody mountain! But he was secretly a coward, and doing physical harm was one of his least favorite things to do. He really wasn't a good blend of his parents. I'll go with you if you want - for protection. Who knows what they'll do to you if they can do that. He offered with an apologetic point to her wound.

And as if things couldn't get worse... Goldy was ready. God, throw him off the mountain right now. Let his suffering be no more because oh this bloody girl was stomping on his heart like Grognak the destroyer stomped cities to the ground. She was preggos. She was preggante. SHE WAS BLOODY PREGANANANT.

Eheh... Ehehehehe. EHEH. He was choking. He was actively choking, having swallowed hi spit into the wrong tube. Goodbye cruel world - he thought, as any sane teen would with hormones and a first crush.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

i'm so fuckign sorry

i'll be accompanying rannoch and terance.  you should ask either of them; i'm sure they wouldn't mind a fourth.  maybe tindome had changed, and it was a paranoia that she could not shake.  although she cared for delight, maybe he was not fit for the helm of morwinyon.

hm.

goldy burst into a terrible fit of laughter and she had half a mind to be offended.  was he laughing at her failure?  but no, he started choking.  quickly, she moved to his side and surveyed him.  goldy?  are you alright?  oh god.  she didn't know what to do about choking.  what was he even choking on?!

if he didn't stop within a reasonable amount of time she'd move behind him and, despite her general weakness, would mount him to administer a half-assed heimlich.

32 Posts
Ooc —
@Terance please XD

He would ask Rannoch. Since he didn't know this Terance (luckily so), it was the obvious pick. Though he was a little grumpy that the two other men would be accompanying her instead of him alone. They didn't deserve to walk with such a princess, after all, but he did. And he'd make sure he would.

He coughed like a boy with astma making out with a smoke machine, His throat painfully soar from it. He couldn't stop, his slimy slime not wanting to get out of his airway, and Seabreeze's gentle touch upon his back did not help. Wait, what was she doing? Oh boy. He was glad he couldn't see what the hell they looked like right now, for he'd never show his face in public again if he did.

Who - urg - could - hmp - ever - argh - exclude - ou - you? The slobber slime parted with his body in a gruesome sight then, like a snake spitting venom but less cool.
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
sorry for the wait irl kicked my ass to the curb and back

wow, honestly that was kind of gross.  but she wasn't going to tell anyone.  [insert shrug emoji].  once he was finished choking, she dismounted and stood kind of awkwardly because ha-ha ahhhhhhhhh it was weird now.  even if it had been a medical emergency she had essentially just dry-humped this boy who she was sure terance would want her nowhere near — thank god he hadn't just stumbled in and seen everything.  

uh, you okay?

32 Posts
Ooc —
I know - no worries <3

The lion felt embarrassed. Humiliated by his own beautiful maned body. And that in front of the most breathtaking creature he knew. Yes this wasn't really his day. Or week. Or month. He shook his fur and smoothed down his mane, ears tilted to the side in embarrassment.

I'm okay now... I'm sorry - thank you.