Swiftcurrent Creek I can't leave my home
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
All Welcome 
@Durnehviir dated a week after our original thread.

After taking her short leave of absence, she felt even more lost than ever. She wasn't ready to become a lone wolf again, nor did she want to. The she wolf expressed these feelings once again with the male before leaving him again. The female had brought a hare for her friend as a way of either saying thank you or sorry. Before long Akiri set it down and let out a howl.
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Just as she made to settle and relieve Constantine of his baby-sitting duty, a summons for her rose from elsewhere in the pack's territory. Recognising Whisper's voice, the crimson Alphess exchanged an apologetic glance with her mate before crooning to her rallied babes with the promise to come back to them soon.

Striding from the den-site, she canted a lobe backward to listen guilty to the pups cries of protest as they had come to her seeking milk upon her arrival, only to cruelly deny them the opportunity to feed. Durnehviir quickened her pace, eager to return to her children, and moved swiftly through the trees to find her golden pack-mate.

She offered a soft wolf in greeting, her tail flagging dominantly but waving to highlight that she was glad to see her companion had returned. "Hey," she said gently, pausing close by to look upon the other female expectantly, eager to hear what she had to say in regard to her time beyond Swiftcurrent.

everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Ravensblood forest
93 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
A smile grew on her muzzle as Durnehviir approached. "Hey..I'm back." She said simply as she gave a slight bow of her head. "I didn't travel far without realizing how much I missed you all. I was selfish to depart like I did. Please forgive me."