Broken Boulder Where in the world do I belong?
142 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
some wolves Steele hasn’t met? :)
Steele made his way from the outskirts of pack territory to his den to settle for the night. As he walked toward the caverns he settled outside for now. Steele let his legs collapse from underneath him and sprawl out, he was a bit tired but not exhausted yet. He has been wary every night since he had saw the bear and it keeps him up all night. If he could he would have bags under his eyes, but aside from lack of sleep and this bear, he feels as Thiugh maybe he won’t fit in here.

that thought always lingered in his mind. The thought of not being able to contribute something or doing something useful. It was hard for him to keep this to himself but he had no one here yet.

He let out a small sigh. For right now he was grateful for being here even though he didn’t have many people to talk to yet. Soon the sun would leap behind the trees to bring on night over the land and he would struggle to sleep. As for this man right here and right now he was content with where he was

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Just like the Governor had said he should do Milton was in search of new friends. He wanted to meet some people who would like him just as much as he liked them and he knew that if he was going to be a good pack mate he would have to do really well at getting to know people. It was a really good thing that he was really great at talking to people because that was one of the things he was best at and it meant he could get friends really easy. Milton loved new friends and he was excited that there was a whole pack filled with them and they were all waiting to meet him.

There was a dark wolf and Milton thought he looked so neat so he started to run toward him with a wagging tail and a smile. He was outside the caverns where the wolves were supposed to be sleeping so Milton thought he should be quieter because it was getting late and some wolves were probably already in bed. Milton started to tiptoe really quickly toward the other wolf and he gave the other wolf a friendly wolfy smile on his face. “Hi I’m Milton.” He was whispering because he didn’t want to wake anyone up.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele was dozing off a bit as he heard faster footsteps. He lazily opened his eyes and pulled himself up on his elbows. To his surprise it was a brown wolf, one he’d never seen or met. Steele let his jaws depart from one another and yawn before he was ready to talk to the fast approaching wolf. All the sudden the wolf was tiptoeing and Steele cocked his head to the side, it wasn’t unfamiliar but he was just running and it caught him off guard. 

Steele watched him as he approached and gave a slight nod of his head and a small smile. This wolf seemed awfully joyful and happy to meet Steele, which was fine for him he didn’t mind others happiness. “Hello Sir, I’m Steele.“ he said his voice was deep and raspy. As he analyzed this wolf he noticed that it was a young male. Steele stood up and stretched his legs forward and then moved back a bit to sit on his rump while talking to this Milton fella.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Milton really liked the other wolf’s voice because it was deep and dark and sounded like he was a secret agent or a mysterious man. Milton wished that his voice was deep and dark too. It would have been cool to sound like that but Milton had a very high voice and he sounded almost like a girl. He wished he sounded more like Steele. Steele had a really cool name too and that would so neat for him to have a cool voice and a cool name too. Milton was already super happy that he had talked to this new wolf and tried to get to know him.

“Wow! Your name is so cool. I wish I had a cooler name like you do but I guess my name fits me haha. How long have you lived here?” Milton was still trying to be quiet in case the other wolves were sleeping in the caverns because that was where the Governor had said the other wolves would sleep when it was time to go to sleep. Milton just wanted to keep talking to Steele though because he was so cool and so mysterious.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele noticed that Milton had a higher pitched voice, and that was fine as he was accepting of all wolves. He gave a slight smile to the brown wolf and then said “I have lived here for a bit, longer than you and shorter than some others here.” Steele flicked his ears as he listened close to Milton, he was whispering. ”you seem very well mannered, what’s your story Milton?” Steele asked in curiousity of where Milton had come from to be such a pleasant man.

Most wolves were either too overwhelming or too mean and Steele had met most of the both of them in his lifetime thus far, but Milton was pleasant, not too overwhelming and not too mean. It really gave Steele a bit to think about when he thought about where this fella was from.

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Steele kinda talked a little funny. It was like he was doing a riddle but not quite and Milton thought it sounded so cool. Milton wished he could talk like that instead of just talking normal like he did. Milton thought Steele was so interesting and he wanted to know more about him but he seemed so mysterious that Milton didn’t think he would get very much information.

Steele asked Milton for his story and called him well mannered and that made Milton really happy because he wanted to make a good first impression. Milton smiled at him and he wagged his tassel some more to show that he was happy. “Oh! Well I don’t know. I was born in a desert. I don’t know how much you want to know but I’ll tell you everything if you’d like. It might take a while because a life takes a long time but we can trade stories can’t we?” Milton thought that this would be a great way to get Steele to share more about his life and so Milton could learn more about Steele without him being so mysterious and cool.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele kind of liked this guy, he seemed a bit joyful which was something he needed in his life sometimes just to take the stress away for a bit. He wanted to get to know more about him though, before he let out any of his past, that’s what really made Steele himself. “Sure we can trade stories, I was actually born in a pack to the beta and the Alpha. I was actually the smallest of all my brothers and sisters. Do you have any brothers and sisters?” Steele asked as he almost had tears in his eyes thinking about his mom and dad. 

His past was heartbreaking and he had never really shared it, for good reason he thought anyway. Steele always kept things bottled up inside and kept a happy face on the outside. Maybe this Milton could be a friend to Steele and he could tell him about his past, but it would be the first time he’s ever shared it to anyone and it would take time.

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Steele started to talk about his family and Milton thought it was so cool that he was born to the Alpha and Beta of his old pack. Milton wished that his life was as interesting. Milton listened because he really liked Steele and he wanted to know more about him. Steele talked about being small and how his brothers and sisters were bigger than him. Milton thought that was kinda neat because Steele was still pretty big and Milton thought he looked like he could hunt and fight really well which is what Milton wanted to do for the pack. Milton thought hunting and fighting were the best things to do for your home.

“I have a sister named Flat Pat and she’s very nice but I haven’t seen her in a long time. I might have more brothers or sisters but my mom had me in the desert but she thought I looked weird when I was born. She thought I was melted somehow. So she left me and another mom was there who took care of me so she became my new mom and Flat Pat is my sister with my new mom.” Milton was still cheery about it because he thought that being a melted puppy was funny and he thought his real mom was really funny for leaving him behind because she thought she melted him. “How many brothers and sisters do you have?” Milton really liked to share with Steele and he hoped that Steele would like him too so that they could become friends.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele listened as the young wolf talked, the stars started to pop out in the sky and illuminate down onto both of them. He nodded at his story and thought for a moment before giving a reply. “I’m sorry you haven’t seen her in a while. And I’m sorry you were abandoned but it is good you found someone to take care of you. When I was young, the pack I was born to was destroyed fighting for their land from another pack so my brother, Blast, was killed. I think I have a sister but I’m not sure where she is or who she is, which makes it hard on me but I can live.” It was a big sentence for Steele to get out thinking about his sibling. Though he did think he had another sister, just not sure where she was or who, he hadn’t ever really thought of her until now. Maybe one day they would be reunited but he wouldn’t bank on it, when he left there was nothing left of his homeland.

come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Listening to Steele made Milton kinda sad because it seemed like Steele had a really difficult life and it was really hard for Milton to think about losing a brother. It was not something that Milton had wanted to hear from his new friend and he wished that he could make Steele feel better. It was really sad that it had happened to him and Milton didn’t want sad things to happen to good people. It wasn’t fair that Steele had to deal with all of that. Milton wanted Steele to be happy and have a happy life.

Milton made a very sad face and he put his head down. He wanted to show Steele that he was a good friend and that he would care about Steele and what Steele had gone through. “Maybe we can find your sister!” Milton tried to wag his tail and he got an excited look on his face. If they could find Steele’s sister then that would probably make his friend happy. Milton really just wanted Steele to have his family because family was super important and it was hard to deal with losing family.
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele pondered the thought of finding his sister, it might be good to have family around that he could talk to but he didn’t know because he’s never had that before. Alarian and Eris seemed to get along good and they were family. The thought sounded better and better as it marinated in his mind. Having Milton beside him as he looked for her might even give him someone else he could trust.

He looked at Milton and gave a small smile, “I guess trying is worth a shot we could try in a few days. Get our tummys full and then we will head out?” It wasn’t really a question because he knew Milton would agree. He stood up and stretched and then yawned, hoping it would be time to hit the hay. As it would be a long few days before they headed out to look for his sister.