Broken Boulder milton needs to talk to tina
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Private 
This is a private thread for Guillotina please. 
Milton was so surprised when Tina had joined the pack that he had joined and he was so excited to see her again that he almost peed his pants. He just really liked tina so much she was just so pretty and so nice to him and she really liked to be his friend and that made Milton feel so special because he really liked having Tina as a friend and he thought they were great. Milton wanted to adventure with Tina so he went to find her and he smiled as he walked because he was so happy. He thought he could dance to find Tina but his feet were tired from all the dancing he had done since he joined the Governor’s pack and he wanted to make sure they were ready for other big things to dance to.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice. 
65 Posts
Ooc — Guillotina

Guillotina was looking for Milton and was wondering where he had gone off to. Things were busy here and Guillotina liked it. She thought it was nice Steele had gotten her food and also liked the scenery. Except for the rocks. 

Guillotina found Milton dancing and she smiled because he was a good dancer. It reminded her of when he had feathers on his butt.  Guillotina remembered that turkey had tasted good and really wanted another one. She wriggled a bit but then stopped. "Hello Milly. What's for lunch?"
come on get happy!
79 Posts
Ooc — Nightwolfs365
Tina showed up and Milton got super happy to see her. She even called him Milly which made him happier than he was before. He wagged his tassel and he smiled at her. Milton was still kind of nervous because he had some important things he wanted to talk to Tina about. It was really important to Milton so he wanted to make sure that Tina was fed and that she was happy because if she wasn’t happy then it would not go in a good way. Milton smiled a little nervous and he looked at Tina when she asked for food.

“I would like to get you a pheasant! Do you like pheasants? Then I have a very important question I need to ask you, Tina, but I think you should eat first.” Milton nodded his head and his face became very serious because it was a serious thing he was talking about and he wanted her to know that he was a fun guy but he had serious moments too.
Niamh made my avatar! She is very nice.