The Bracken Woods chapterhouse
10 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
the colony's movements are organic and rarely pre-planned, which works for shoegaze, since he's not big on the whole planning thing in the first place. far away from people and their dangerous smells? a-ok with him. lazily he trails along through the forest, nose twitching at the scent of strange, unfamiliar dogs. he's looking for @Kerosene as he moves, though the sudden dart of a mouse to his left distracts him and he takes off, chittering excitedly as he goes in to pounce for the kill.
12 Posts
Ooc — som
actually, this whole move is bullshit. he's sulking when shoegaze comes hurtling into view, thinking he should've stayed behind. but he knows he's better off sticking with the group, so — here he is, glaring at the orange goblin disturbing his peace. he notices the mouse belatedly, and thinks oh, i guess he's not just being stupid. disappointing.
he decides to intercept anyway, moving quickly to catch up to him before he can make the kill. "hey — oh god, what's on your face?" he demands, feigning horror and confusion. whatever response he gets (hopefully a reasonably invested one), he tackles shoegaze with a distinct lack of grace and bites him on the nose.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Away

he is soooo close when suddenly kerosene's face is in front of him instead of the mouse yelling about his face? his perfect beautiful face? "what's on my face??" he cries, or starts to but only gets to "what's on m" before kerosene is on top of him biting his beautiful nose"KEROOOO!!!" he wails dramatically, kicking his back legs like a bunny as hard as he can to shove the bigger boy off of him, slapping his own paws over his nose as if he's been murdered. "you've murdered me!!!!" he says, his eyes glowering with shakespearean drama,  voice a petulant whine, "and you lost my mouse, dude!!!!"
join the colony 
shoegaze is low priority. pp ok except for death/fatal injuries
12 Posts
Ooc — som
he starts laughing somewhere between "what's on m" and "KEROOOO!!!", letting shoegaze push him off easily as he devolves into a crying fit of laughter. "you," he gasps out. "should have — seen the look on your face." the thought makes him laugh harder.
he's feeling a little more cheerful now, so he bats at the other boy's ear playfully when he finally manages to stop laughing. "forget the mouse, there's like, a billion of them. and i'm prettier, anyway." i dare you to disagree, his tone says. he'll cut a bitch.
10 Posts
Ooc —
Away

"how am i supposed to see the look on my face, i can't look at myself, duh," shoegaze shoots back, still flopping on the earth melodramatically. he sulks, unimpressed with kerosene's sudden jovial mood, scoffing at his assertion. "i can't eat you, dummy." who thinks mice are pretty? it's irrelevant to the conversation -- besides shoegaze is clearly the prettiest one here (even if he is, at least, smart enough not to say that part out loud.) with a big dramatic sigh he throws himself back onto his feet, stretching and bumping past kero as his tail tip twitches. "so what are we doin' anyway?"
join the colony 
shoegaze is low priority. pp ok except for death/fatal injuries
12 Posts
Ooc — som
”well, you could try, he supplies helpfully, not bothering to argue with shoegaze; clearly he’s missed the point, but that’s nothing new. he snorts at his question, returning the bump a little more forcefully before the other can fully pass him. ”uh, fucking shit up, what else?”
he turns to face him again, gesturing deeper into the woods. ”some idiots found a beehive over there,” he gestures another direction. ”and i think there’s a bunch of dogs or something that way, i dunno. heard oscar talking about it, but you know that guy’s full of shit.”