Sequoia Coast i'm a mess and you're worse
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
All Welcome 
aw, hoping for a scout thread!
She ventures past the borders as the sun goes down with Tsiokwaris' advice in mind. Her gaze is skyward, searching for the star he'd pointed out — when she finds it, she pauses a moment, memorizing how it looks. As long as she keeps this in her sights, she can find her way home. Right?
Well, it'd worked the past couple times. So she continues on away from Drageda, half-heartedly keeping alert for prey scents. She's more interested in exploring than anything, but the pack has many pups and few adults, now — hunting is always at the back of her mind lately. For now, she's just relaxing, taking in the scents and sights around her; the coast is beautiful.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
hope its ok to join !

Norsamu has been wandering around the coast, simply ooing and awing at the beautiful scene. She kept following along the sands, sometimes arriving near cliffs, sometimes simple pools of water, or even a cave from afar. She honestly found the coast usually the most interesting concerning exploration, thus was spending quite a bit of time around the areas. If she was lucky, just maybe she'd find those mer tears... Glittering colors within the sea, but rumors say they're from merfolk crying. Such a rumor may not be true, but the white maned wolf wanted to find out eventually.

She was making her way around, sunset eyes lazily looking about, though Norsamu found another individual that was doing the same wandering about, "Ahoy lassy, fine time to be lookin' around, aye?"
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
absolutely! thank u for joining !
It's not long before a stranger comes along, peering at her with brilliant orange eyes and chiming a greeting. She pauses, taking in the sight of the other — a heavyset woman, dark and greyscale with striking features. Woah, she's... hot.
Her mind goes blank immediately. Um, you're fine — I mean, uh, yes, it's fine. This is fine, It's really, really not fine. A brief, nervous laugh escapes her at a slightly higher pitch than normal, and she averts her gaze. I'm sorry. Can we uhh... start that over? I'm Branwen.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She found the wolf's nervousness rather amusing, that she couldn't help let out a robustious laughter. She especially liked the fact that this female seemed to be stunned by Norsamu's own features, "Hahaha! What a lovely lass! Aye, you are quite a beauty yourself." She of course gave a compliment straight back, finding the female both cute and a beauty. Especially her eyes, it had a shade that was quite unusual to the normal pair of eyes. Absolutely stunning, she couldn't help but gaze directly at them with her own sunset gaze.

"Name's Norsamu," she gave a large upbeat grin, "what's a missy like ya'self wanderin' about? Explorin' the fine day?"
51 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Thankfully, the woman takes no offense. She relaxes slightly, ears flushing at the compliment, and offers a shy smile. She's still a little flustered, so she can't think of anything to say until the stranger offers her name and starts to question her. It takes a moment to gather herself, but she straightens a little and tries to find her wits again.
It's nice to meet you, Norsamu, She says, pausing a beat to decide how to answer her question. Just exploring, yeah — I don't usually leave home often, but I uh... I'm trying to get better at navigating. Yeah, that's impressive — 'hey, nice to meet you, I'm an idiot who gets lost so I left home,' she chides herself silently, finding no end to her embarrassment in this interaction.
109 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
This was a cute lady, who was very amusing to simply watch. It was nice to meet someone who seemed so pure, though when she said she doesn't usually leave home, Norsamu understood why she seemed like that. It was a nice change to the more rough wolves she tends to meet. Gave quite a pleasant feeling that made her widely grin toward Brawnwen, "Aye, never too late to be doin' what'cha want."

The white maned female respected those who did what they want- it's never too late, "how far have ya gone so far? Or are ya tryin' to make ya ways home?" Norsamu paid little attention to how embarassed she was, she continued to talk normally to the lassy with a cheery voice and boisterous laughter. She was having a good time despite only a few moments went by.
Sea Shanties
Now we are ready to sail for the Horn
Weigh hey, roll and go!
Our boots and our clothes, boys, are all in the pawn
To be rollicking randy dandy-O!