Ravenshook Cliffs didn't know how but i always had a feeling
burn your biographies; rewrite your history
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 
@Elixir sorry for short mobile post!
He doesn't remember departing the fiery woman's company, but he has. He's well enough to travel a short distance, at least — and stubborn enough, too. So he finds himself here, battered and hungry along the cliffs. An idiot, really. He'd been lucky enough to be rescued, and had thrown it away. But at least it's nice here — he's always enjoyed the coast. The dark wolf settles himself on the ground near the cliffs, watching the ocean, and wonders why he makes stupid decisions.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It was a bit more chilly than usual and by the looks of the clouds that filled the once blue sky it was going to do something tonight. That little voice that is inside of everyone's head had told her not to wonder too far from the territory but today she was feeling especially rebellious. Having survived that horrible attack it had given her a new outlook on her life. It was like she needed to live everyday as if it was the most cherished time she would ever get.
A smug smile crossed her face as she headed across the territories. Leaving BDP behind for the day or who knows maybe night or a few days. She wasn't entirely sure what she wanted to do yet but knew something was calling her righ now. Her fluffy coat made it easy to be warm as she sped up. The sights were passing her by but the smile still stuck on her face.
Time passed and she came to some cliffs and by the scent of the air she could tell it was by the sea. Carefully she placed herself upon the rocky ground. Thrill was what she seeked out at the moment. Stones tumbled as she made her way around, hitting the bottom with a thud not too long after they came loose. The air was a different scent but one that made her feel happy, but alone with that scent came another? Elixir was curious to know who else would be on the cliffs.
A small chuff came out as she moved forward to see just a shadow so far of another wolf.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He winces slightly as he shifts to get comfortable, realizing he's probably sporting a couple broken ribs. The scent of a stranger doesn't reach him until he glances behind him, a little unsettled by the lack of familiarity in his surroundings. He should be used to it by now, wanderer that he'd become when he'd departed to search for Lily — but the cliff had been his home for awhile. And he misses his friends more than he'd like to admit out loud.
He registers the scent finally, and it pulls him from his thoughts only moments before another wolf appears — or, not a wolf? The sight of her startles him slightly; he's seen dogs before, and wolfdogs too, enough to recognize one. Still, there's something unique about her. He returns the chuff after a couple beats, suddenly hyper-aware of his ragged state; his fur is still salt-crusted, body still littered with various wounds healing all too slowly. He rises slowly, thinking he must look a mess — and he can't even say the other guy looks worse.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was surprised to see the darkens man. His fur was black with a red splotch on his head, she thought it was odd... but the good kind. As she looked over him he seemed a little banged up. Her face squinted almost feeling his pain for him. 

Hello sir, I’m Elixir.” She offered. The wolfdog barely noticed the way he had looked at her so differently. After her interaction with Wintersbane she realized that she needed to be tough about the way she looked. Noticing the details about the way someone looks at someone else wasn’t important and she had known that but had just now started to put it in play for her life.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
An easy, slightly lopsided grin spreads over his face at sir, though his chest tightens a little; it reminds him of his friends and their teasing use of the formality. He's never been a sir type of guy, really — but it's kind of cute coming from the floppy-eared girl who identifies herself as Elixir. Freddie. It's a pleasure to meet you, He returns, noting the scent of pack on her. It's a little surprising, but he likes the idea of packs taking in those of mixed blood, and thinks perhaps it's more common here. Wherever here really is.
Do you know what this place is? He asks after a few beats, swallowing. I, ah — it sounds a little mad, but I washed up on the beach nearby — someone helped me. A woman with a red coat. I can't recall her name, or how I got here. Part of him wants to ask if she might know of his pack, his friends — but he knows, deep down, that she won't. He'd known the coast like the back of his paw back home; he'd never seen anywhere like this before. Despite the hope still fluttering in his chest, he knows he is impossibly far from his friends — and perhaps he'll never see them again.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
As always her face was brightened interacting with someone. She made a mental note of his name,Freddie, as she always had when someone had given a name to her. A slight nod was all she gave. Her cherry auds had moved from him to the cliffs when he had asked if she had known what this place was. Unfortunately she didn’t, her face dropped a little as she wanted to be able to help the nice man but couldn’t at this point. A lift and drop of her chest let him know she took a silent deep breath before the bad news came. “Sadly I don’t. I’m not from here. The coast I mean. I traveled here today just feeling like I should get out for a while. I come from a pack just a little while away.” She said her eyes had not moved from the cliffs just yet.

He washed up?, she asked herself in her mind. Self control allowed her not to cock her head to the side thinking that it was a bit weird he had washed up onto the land. He was right about it sounding mad but she wouldn’t let him know, after all she wouldn’t want him to judge her for anything. “Hmmm I haven’t seen a woman. Are you okay? From washing up, the sea seems like it can be a little rough.” This time she did look up at him and let her smile slightly return.

Though she had never been by the sea stories had been told about how mean the waves and water could be. Fear was the only thing she thought of when she came today, but that’s exactly why she wanted to be here to get over it. That would be for a later conversation though.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He's a touch disappointed to learn she's unfamiliar with the territory, but he can't really hold it against her. Traveling has always been a passion of his own, even if now it feels more like a burden than anything. He pauses a moment, and before he can say anything Elixir is speaking again. He's not surprised to hear she hasn't seen the red woman near; he half-wonders if he'd imagined the entire encounter, if he'd hit his head a bit too hard in the fall. It doesn't quite occur to him to mention to the wolfdog that he'd fallen off a cliff — trivial little details.
He shrugs slightly in response to her question, but her concern is not unappreciated. The sea is rough, He agrees, returning her smile though his own is weary. I'm still healing from my injuries, and I can't hunt for myself yet — but I'm alive, and grateful for it. He pauses, glancing out over the cliffs. Do you travel often, Elixir? He decides to ask; just because he's a little roughed up doesn't mean he has to be a completely dull conversation partner.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir sat back on her haunches careful not to unsettle the ground that they both were on. He agreed with her that the see was rough which made her nod slightly. A slight wind blew and cut through her coat. Bumps grew beneath her fur causing her to shiver a bit. She would have to get used to it as winter was peaking its little head around the corner.

I see the injuries you are talking about do you need anything for them?” She pauses for a moment. “I understand the being grateful to be alive.” She said briefly referring to her attack she had a month or two ago. It still haunted her but got better with time, which is why she came out today and now has met Freddie. She was grateful for it. “I like to travel,yes, but unfortunately do not get to a whole lot.” She said with a hint of sadness in her voice. 

Seeing new things intrigued her which is why she loved to travel but being in her pack she felt as if she was confined to it.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He nods slightly in response to her question, a little surprised but not about to turn down help a second time. I could use some help, yes — I'd appreciate it very much, He tells her, tail swishing slowly behind him. His head tilts slightly when she admits to enjoying travel but not often indulging in it; it seems a bit of a waste to him, to hold back in any capacity from the things one enjoys. You should travel more often, if it makes you happy, He adds, meaning every word of it. I've always enjoyed traveling myself.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir nodded at his words. She knew some of the herbs around and if she could find some then she could help him. “We’d have to go and find them if you’d want to come with or I can go and you can stay here.” She offered with a nod of her head. He mentioned she should travel more and a sigh fell from her mouth. She knew she should, but it has been hard since her attack to want to go out alone. “I know I should..... I just have ...” she paused for a moment and then shook her head. “That’s not your problem and I shouldn’t put it on you, you need to heal.” She said and looked at the ground.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
The girl is surprisingly sweet, he thinks — another kind stranger, but perhaps a bit more... easy-going than the red-furred woman. I'll go with you, He says softly. I'm not so banged up I can't walk. The way she seems to start to say something and breaks off intrigues him, but he hesitates to prod; he's never been a fan of poking at sensitive subjects, and already he sort of dislikes seeing the discomfort in Elixir's expression. But — it kind of sounds like she wants to talk about it, so he adds: I don't mind listening, if you want to talk about it — but it's up to you.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
It made Elixir excited to hear he would come back to the Plateau with her. He would be able to meet Liri and Kavik, that made her all the more excited. She hoped it would be doing something good for once. The wolfdog couldn't contain the wag of her tail that had came unexpectedly. Oh if she was human would her face be ten million shades of red at this point but she was a wolfdog and so she could contain that. 

"I'm so happy to hear it! It's not too far. We should get going though so that we could get back, then Liri can take a look at your wounds, she's the Alpha and our healer. I know a little but not like her." she made it a point to say that Liri knew a lot. She was their only hope of medicine in the pack and so she was valued. Elixir motioned with her head for him to follow. "It's hard for me to talk about... my attack..anyway..." she explained as he said he could listen if she liked him too. She would but it would bring back so many hated memories..she just wasn't ready for just yet.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
He can't help but smile at her enthusiasm, expression softening for a moment. It reminds him of his friends, though she seems much more levelheaded than any of those idiots had ever been. He can't help but miss them. He nods as she speaks of her alpha, taking mental note of the name and wondering if he's being recruited. If a pack would even want someone as banged up as he is. He's not likely to protest if they do; with winter fast approaching, following a cute girl home doesn't seem like the worst idea ever. So he follows her, his own tail swishing slowly behind him. Thank you, He murmurs, grateful even if all she intends to do is see him healed and on his way. His ears perk slightly at her words, concern written in his expression. You were attacked? He asks, tone sympathetic. If it's too difficult to talk about, you don't have to; it's up to you, as I said.
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
We can wrap up with your next reply and then I can make us a thread in BDP if youd like?

Elixir was excited to have someone that she knew, not very well but knew, coming back to the Plateau with her. Though she knew everyone there it wasn't the same as meeting someone and bringing them back. She wondered how well Liri and Kavik would react, though they would be more concerned with his wounds than they would about her bringing him back at this point. Hopefully Liri would be able to make him in less pain and help him heal, that would really make the wolfdog feel as though she made a difference in atleast one person's life. 

"You're welcome" she said with a smile nudging him a bit as she did so. "Yes, I was attacked. It was a while ago but I just healed enough to come out on my own that's why I came out here. It was a long way but not so long that I wouldn't be able to come home if I was hurt. I'm always aware of everything now..but I guess that's what happens when something bad happens to you..." her voice was overridden with sadness at the end.
25 Posts
Ooc — xynien
His features twist slightly with sympathy as he listens to her. He wonders what could have attacked her, to make her so afraid — but it doesn't seem right to ask, when the subject is obviously difficult for her. I'm sorry, He says instead, voice soft. That sounds terribly difficult. But you don't seem to be letting it bring you down — that's admirable. He offers a reassuring smile, and stays close for the rest of the journey; it might not be much comfort, given his own state, but it's something.