Phoenix Maplewood There's no place like home
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
All Welcome 
With a heavy heart, Aviana crossed the border into Morningside. There were so many different outcomes she had predicted for going to Easthollow. But being told Howl was no longer there was not one of them. She was sad, and disappointed. But mostly she hated that if Faye were to ask questions about her father, Aviana didn't have a whole lot of answers. She didn't regret what she had done- after all, Faye would not be here if she hadn't. 

She paused in her reentry to call for @Sunny. She didn't want to waste any time, as she knew he was waiting for her answer. It simply wouldn't be fair to drag it out.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny had made sure that Faye was taken care of in between his normal duties. He had marked the borders with his scent more strongly than before, officially claiming Morningside as his pack and the wolves within as under his care. He waited for Aviana to return patiently, still now aware of why she had went away but expecting it had something to do with Sebastian. When her howl went up he headed to meet her. He noticed she looked a bit down and paused "Is everything alright?" he asked face drawn with concern.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Sunny came quickly. She didn't bother hiding her mood  but she wasn't ready to give out the details. Just not the trip I was hoping for, she responded. That much was true. 

She didn't want to beat around the bush, so she got to the point. I'd like for Faye and I to stay here, she told Sunny. And I would be honored to be your Beta, she said with a slight smile. She hoped this would please him.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
He felt bad for her, wondering what haf happened that went wrong. Of course because it was Sebastian he assumed she went to see, he also assumed they had an argument of some sort. He wouldn't push for more details though since she seemed so intent on keeping quiet about it for now. She rushed right into the next subject and he breathed out with relief and couldn't help the smile that formed on his maw. His tail swayed behind him and he nodded "I'm sorry your trip went bad Aviana, but I am also glad you are staying. I am proud to have you as my beta and I'm glad that Faye will still have this as her home." he said it honestly, eyes shining happily. He just hoped that whatever had happened while she was away wouldn't keep her sad for a long time.

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She gave a small smile, feeling a little guilty that she wasn't more excited about this moment. But, that was only because her trip had not gone anything like she had planned. I'm glad, too, she responded. That much was true. Morningside had been her home for year now, and she wasn't ready to leave. 

Was Faye good for you? she asked, a typical mother question. Her daughter wasn't usually one to get out of hand, but Aviana also knew she was coming of that age that pups started to try and figure out who they were, and that could be difficult for them.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny grinned at the question about Faye and nodded "I kept an eye on her and made sure she was alright, gave her some space too. She didn't do anything wrong at all. She's a good kid.." he had almost asked who the father was but quickly cut himself off before the question was blurted out. It wasn't his place to ask such a thing, though he knew the father wasn't a Morningsider.

373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She smiled genuinely when Sunny talked about her daughter. It never failed that Faye brought joy to Aviana, even when just thinking about her. I'm glad she was good for you, she replied. Aviana didn't much think about the fact that only Seb knew of Howl. No one else had asked, and in the beginning she was grateful. Now, it just didn't enter her mind that they thought about it. 

I am going to go let her know I'm back, she stated. Let me know if you need anything, she added. She knew Sunny was going to be a great leader, but she wondered if he knew that. She waited to leave, giving him a chance to say anything. If not, she would go to Faye.
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Aviana's beaming smile brought a similar one to Sunny's expression. It was beautiful how the mention of a child seemed to light up a parent. He had noticed it on his dad's face, on Catori's face and almost everyone else. Compliment their child or simply bring up the subject and they lit up like they were filled with fireflies. Again he was struck with the desire to have children and he decided to bring it up to Aliac at some point. He hoped she wanted children too, he thought that any child of hers would come out beautiful and sweet just like her. When Aviana said she'd go check up on Faye he nodded, saying a warm farewell. "You too. We have each other's backs" he said with one last smile before he nodded farewell and turned, heading off to do a patrol or see what he could do about hunting. His heart was filled with hope now that he didn't have to worry about losing Aviana and Faye, now that he had a beta he trusted completely.