Wheeling Gull Isle As we come together
Don't underestimate me because I'm short and stocky, I might just surprise you!
103 Posts
Ooc — Mercury
@Autumn @Claire @Erika

Yprtes had spent all morning hunting for pheasant and other goods for Autumn who won the race, and for the rest of the pack to eat well. Erika was on her mind due to her unborn pups, and the fact that Ypres cared so much about the well being of the entire pack by nourishing them. The new appointed Alpha carried each morsel over to the feeding area, and placed the pheasant carefully away from the other kill so that Autumn could feed in peace and without possible conflict with Erika and Claire as she was unsure how the fox would fair out with the two others there..

She howled for for Claire and Erika to come feed, knowing how weakened Claire was from when she had found her, she needed to be nourished; and Erika was expecting, so therefore she needed nourishing as well to have healthy puppies. She yipped for Autumn to see if she would come to take her well deserved prize home. Ypres was satisfied with her kills and waited for the three to show up.
“Look! You want to see? See! Feast your eyes, glut your soul on my cursed ugliness! Look at Erik's face! Now you know the face of the voice!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera
236 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
My tag didn't work.

She was nearing the end of her first trimester. At this point, her belly was beginning to swell and she started eating more and feeling a lot more lazy. She was thinking about hunting, but a strange part of her wanted to lay in her den all day and sleep. The black Delta yawned and stretched her body at the same time she heard Ypres' howl.

The new alpha. Before when she had claimed her title, Ypres stated that she was choosing between her and Naya as Beta. Was this one of her tests? She hefted herself up and walked towards her alpha's howl.
256 Posts
Ooc — summer
Autumn heard a familiar yip: Ypres. She wondered if her prize was ready. She headed toward the yip in the forest. She found the pheasant set aside from the other kills. Ypres had also howled, Autumn assumed this was for some WGI wolves. She pulled the pheasant toward her.
Mmm. She bit into its chest and licked the blood off her lips. She had never tried a pheasant, and it was good. Although it had a flavor unlike many others, which made it unique compared to other kinds of prey.
I will exit threads immediately if your character does not understand Autumn's dialogue as it causes inconsistencies in my roleplay experience.