Ankyra Sound You wanna see what a smile can do?
◆If you want to, I can sHoW you, what my dReAMs are made of◆
47 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
@Vaati ~

Such a woeful day. So woeful, in fact, that the chimera hadn’t even gotten around to trying to start intermingling with his ‘packmates’ yet, but today was the first attempt at it. More than half were still in the makeshift ward, while others were scrambling around and seemingly avoiding him. Oh, he was fine with this. But Caiaphas wouldn’t be. And this was his most perplexing problem.

Walking through the round of the Sound, the ruthless cascade of icy waters battered the small tunnel’s entrance, just missing the chimera by a foot. He scowled at the rude element, cursing whichever god would be in charge of such matters. But the only response he received in the unlit maw of rock and sandstone was the howl of a frigid wind and more thunderous roads of a pummeling wake. 

The truth of the matter was he was trying his utmost not to converse with the barbarians of this pack, the wolves fueled by listless lusts and the urge for war. He had initially held off Caiaphas as a mad wench from her initial greeting of him, and while her speech dictated her smarts, nothing was as violent as the scorn of a bitter old woman. Oh, how it made him sick. Where were the politics? The conversations of more intricate matters than ‘oh those damn O’Driscolls Drageda wolves’ or ‘oh those damn whatever else gets on nerves’. There was no class...and this made the prince feel as though there was hardly any worth taking over this ragged scramble of savages.

Cutting an irritated glare through the mouth of the Sound that overlooked the closest calamity of oncoming wave, Loki found himself in yet another limbo.

BrEaK bReAk BrEaK my minD,             
                            breAk it tiLL my TaLe unWiNds,         
                            fOrcE my thoUghTs ThrOugh Hell aNd BacK,
                            oR leAVe Me heRE aLoNe to DiE.