Silver Creek get thee to a nunnery
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Joining 
Backdated to 01/05, after Addison's first meeting with @Steele. @Grayson & @Harrison

Soon, she finds herself back at the border again, this time with another in tow. She understands how bad it looks to be leading a man, rather than the opposite, so she slows her pace approaching the border and matches strides with Steele, eventually falling back. She stops, assuming that he will, too, and gives a howl for her brothers, announcing a newcomer.

You must do the talking, Addison informs him, knowing how absolutely contradictory this is--giving him orders to keep up the appearance that she does not give orders. Ha. I cannot have asked you here. We met while I was gathering herbs by the lake. You are seeking a home.

With that, she falls silent, staring away. Her glacial eyes scan the trees, looking for any sign of her brothers or the women that stay with them. Or. . .Iliksis. She wonders what he should feel, seeing her with another man, even in as innocent a scenario as this. She wants him to punish her for it.
142 Posts
Ooc —
The journey had been pretty silence between the two, he wanted to ask so many questions about what kind of home it would be but he refrained as she referred everything to her brothers and so that's where his questions would come out, when they show up. As she stopped so did he, taking a seat to wait on them to show up. He was a bit impatient but didn't show it, probably because it seemed that Addison had given him directions on just how to act and in his mind that meant they were some sort of strict. 

Got it, seeking a home and I invited myself to follow you. Correct? his comment seemed a bit jerky but that's all because the story could easily have holes poked in it. He shot her an apologetic look briefly. Small talk wasn't something he had been the best at and so it fell silent again as if they were still traveling. 

Steele hoped that they would show up soon so he could get it over with.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me.